General liberal hate thread plus we come up with some plans to fuck with them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IIr_KVTiY6w?t=3083
youtube.com/watch?v=-3hR6jYT20s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

bump

you should martyr yourself for the great liberal hate cause

I've been trying to ruin John Green's rep for awhile. We did it with Ben Garrison until the Trump campaign

I see no reason why JG hasn't passed a threshold of cuckery that is deserving of the unholy retribution of meme magic

>pic related

We should come up with a fake suicide hotline for libs on twitter. Like some hashtag. Then we report them all to cops as people who are gunna kill themselves

We should make modern leftism synonsymous with fascism.

>leftist wont respect the will of the people
>they want to MAKE you accept "diversity" and "progress"
>compare these violent protests to kristallnacht

It would work because theres truth to it.

>a bunch of fucking jabroni jigaboos ushering their scared children into a bomb shelter to avoid the roving death squads

Not a bad idea. But how.

Thats the question isnt it? I'd say just start calling them that, drawing the comparisons, maybe imagery comparing the to brown shirts, pretty much shit on their image as much as we can.

I've started with my friends and family on goybook, just calling them intolerant fascist and how dangerous their ideology is to America

Bump

Michael Savage had a great, simple way to stop the rioters/move on/soros in his show today - I queued it up, if interested - great stuff youtu.be/IIr_KVTiY6w?t=3083

Not a bad idea. Maybe we can get a massive Sup Forums facebook army with a bunch of fake profiles friending eachother. Then we can do bigger ops and make the profiles look real. Start a new wave

count me in, make up some bullshit they will buy? seems easy.

Make a shit hashtag thatll either get them arrested or discredited?

>Grab firearms

I didn't know criminals could get guns

At first I thought that was some Halloween pic used as a false flag or something. It just looked so fake.

This. All we need is a catchy name. Theyll go away for 72 hours to be evaluated and they wont be able to get guns for their revolution due to mental instability.

Something comparing them to fascism, not saying fascism is some innately evil thing but normies unconditionally do see it as evil.

We flip it on the liberals, some ironic shit like pointing out how much they rallied against fascism only to become the fascist at the end.

I dont know, Im just one guy

I want to fuck that bunny

fuck off. We can meme some clown into the white house and ruin the Clinton campaign with frog pictures. But killing people is edgy and retarded.

Niggers can barely survive right now with every modern luxury and assistance at their fingertips. What makes you think they'll be able to survive using their own mind and ingenuity?

# trump wins again for when he wins the popular vote too. Spam that shit everywhere to reopen & pour salt into wounds

Please... She's got nothing on Lola Bunny.

Not killing them. Were simply giving them the help they need. Pretend its a support hashtag and then send them to the nuthouse.

Even until death, libs won't take responsibility.

Do they ever.

The trips. The filename. Kek

it's only funny if your heart doesn't hurt.

And no, that's not heart disease.

Jesus man. This didnt turn into a feels thread.

im on to something, they are into this popular vote thing nobody understands, just insist on twitter especially he won the popular vote name a few states and throw a weird number like 341000 more than hrc and let them figure it out for 10 hours they have been joe'd.

This will work. Lets make some fake news sites and maps

this is now a kek thread

praise him for giving me the id: Mad dog

wat the fugg

>Give me liberalism, or give me death!
This is what the left has become.

How about using face searches / search cyber to identify protestors and send them fake warnings about either A. stepping it up a notch B. Notifying them that they are on a list that makes them eleigible for deportation/gas chamber/ federal fine under the patriot act

bumping with OC for gas chambers

Do you have any software that can do this? If so go for it.

Google has face search right? Can find Facebooks twitters and whatever. Anyone admitting they are out there on twitter or instagram I'm sure ppl can PM them or deep search for an active email of theirs. Phone numbers whatev . if we can dupe like 10 people the rest will solve itself

Good idea lets get started. Also should we build our own hashtag for finding these people and exposing them? Reporting for terror or inciting a riot?

And since there's already fake ass pasta out there about libs being attacked and whatever all ya need is a fake email to pass around from a fake Facebook page of some hijab wearing lady saying she was at X protest and now she's getting warnings from some anti terror organization. Half of em are already mad at pasta so why not use it ourselves

youtube.com/watch?v=-3hR6jYT20s

We should meme blm into having riots between now an Trump's inauguration. Really hone in the message that Obamas legacy is racial tension and instability

If you make this i will spread it so fast. This is the best.

None fagot celebs wanna move into Mexico, wtf they got against Mexico?