ITT: We think of a cartoon idea that could be made as a kid's show, while SUBTLY insert our favorite two fetishes in it

ITT: We think of a cartoon idea that could be made as a kid's show, while SUBTLY insert our favorite two fetishes in it

Plot: In order to save his town from evil little food people, a little boy convinces his big but airhead mother to become a crimefighter by eating the food people

A boy can transform into a superhero, but it's a female superhero. Now, you might be thinking, they already did this, it was called Shezow. Well, here's how this show is gonna be different: we're gonna have the French do the show, and we all know about french cartoon shows, it's gotta be LEWD.

A group of good guy heroes fight evil bad guys that want to take over their land (with swords and bows and such). Both sides have a decent number of stronk high spirited whammen fighters. Everyone is an animal.

A little girl lives in the belly of a sea monster as it swims around the ocean. As she lives in a monster's gut, her hair is very long and very messy. She wears a dress made out of stitched together clothes and scraps she found in the stomach.

Female horses rule the world, a character is their servant and has to constantly clean them by mouth on their hooves and nether regions but it's not what you think, it's just sunshine kisses, a magical form of healing

THIS WAS NOT SUBTLE

Anyway, some show about girls in tight suits with weekly fetish episodes. Maybe they'll be spies or some shit? I dunno.

Totally.

A group of young girls between the ages of 9 and 12 run a dog shelter for strays. Every episode involves at least one of the girls and one of the dogs going on a new adventure that requires them both to work together as a team, despite their initial differences.

I don't know, I never thought about an incest robotic-body-modification cartoon before.

Busy mother finds out she's pregnant again, needs to deal with raising her kids while once again experiencing all the changes pregnancy brings. Things are shook up later when her family learns she's carrying triplets.

Is it in any way, shape or form possible for the French to NOT be lewd?

>high school slice of life show like As Told by Ginger
>main character is girl
>girl is caught between two love interests, decides to go on a date with both at the same time
>guys are extremely competitive and mad about the situation, but girl refuses to choose and wishes she could date both guys indefinitely
>date ends with the two guys reluctantly kissing one side of her cheek
>girl protagonist's best friend is a hot cheerleader who flirts with every member of the football team and is constantly sneaking into the boys' locker room

A story about the adventures of an insane street urchin girl who thinks she lives in a magical fantasy world. Sort of a Don Quixote style story.

The villan kidnaps and chains up pregnant women to raise the children into his army.

how would one subtly integrate shitting dick nipples?

I do not believe that is your actual fetish.

Well OP, if that is your real name, I guess it's time for you to look over each of these ideas and say whether or not they're subtle, and/or try to guess the fetishes.

Being and Nothingness is insanely unsexy. On that same token Sartre was apparently considered very sexy, so maybe they did lewd that book too.

I disagree, existentialism is the basis for most angst, angst the basis for brooding characters and brooding characters are very sexy.

So your a pedofilic sadist?

so what are the fetishes?

a cartoon without any colored people or any mention of them.

I'm cheating because they are so similar to each other.
Spit roasting for the date scenario and gangbang for the cheerleader.

White is a colour, dannon.

I think Penn Zero had An episode exactly like that.

Plot: Two girls are best friends in highschool one is clearly the dominant part of the group and they act like sisters. In the night they transform into (sexy) girl demons (like in gargoyles) and fight crime and super villians.

two male characters hold hands for no particular reason a la bubblegum and marceline