KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS

"‘Lord, then which should I be, the giant or the ant?’ [said Hansa]'

‘Both,’ spoke YISUN,’ or either, when it suits you. Destroy the grand enemy called ‘I’."

- Psalms

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Oj9WEHjWfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My dick isnt ready for this

How many times will Allisons hair change color before this comic is over

fuck off m8

>pushing your agenda in this thread
Feck off

kys faggot

>big cathartic personal epiphany on the inside
>Allison just looks like a yob staring into space on the outside

There's just no winning here. But whatevs. I hope we see more toe/feet in the next page.

nah, fuk off m8

>actually being this stupid
Doesn't matter if you're purely baiting or actually believe it, either way you're a moron.

I'll bite. If you happen to be colorblind or otherwise vision, literarily or mentally impaired I will explain it to you. Notice how the sum of Allisons minus the Power Allison are roughly inverted in colors. It's a not very subtle, but apparently far too subtle for you, it's a sign that she is everything that the Power Allison is not. Neither has the true Allison colors, and after merging we can presume they will form the regular Allison with normal colors.The dark is presumably supposed to look like night sky with stars probably showing that she is slowly becoming the universe and ego merged, just as many text stories mentioned in one way or another, or Abaddon just thought it looked cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Oj9WEHjWfg

That's the dumbest explanation you could have possibly given.

You have no idea what an "inverted color" actually is, and if if you combine a spectrum back into its original parts, you don't end up with "nog brown".

And that "universe and ego merged" shit? You sound like you flunked out of hermetic philosophy on day 1. This is all going on entirely inside her head, and has nothing to do with the microcosm beyond how it applies to her own body.

how many of the demons have been killed at this point

>You have no idea what an "inverted color" actually is
It's not literally inverted you dimwit, just like the Power Allison isn't completely white in color. I'm starting to see the point of teaching kids to "interpret" literature now.
>And that "universe and ego merged" shit?
It has been all over text stories from the start, but I guess reading things that don't have pictures isn't your forte.

Not nearly enough.

let he who is without sin post the first smug anime girl

Didn't know black people were actually red and violet. Things that you learn on this site.

>You really think a girl from Los Angeles can't slay a dragon?
Honestly I think most people from Los Angeles can't slay a dragon.
Dragons are very big.

>they're inverted!
>I didn't actually mean what I literally just said a post ago, haha!

After you've been blown the fuck out, quadrupling down on smugness doesn't tend to help your argument, nignog.

her skin's made of space you fuckin mongoloid

Are Las Angeles people tiny?

Microbes are... well, microscopic, yet they've killed billions of humans. Size doesn't matter, it's what you do with it.

Things have other meaning than just literal. Or are you autistic and just cannot comprehend that? Because in that case you're still an idiot. And just to shut you up, I said roughly inverted. If you can't read my short post then no wonder you can't read the comic properly.

I miss blonde Allison

It looks like white hair's here to stay for a while if Abby's putting it in the holiday art. It's kind of close, right?

Las Angeles is a city for ants

>It was a metaphor bro! I totally didn't actually mean the things I wrote!
Well, now you're just going full Christard.

Anyway, Allison turning into a nignog isn't the worst part of this page; it's the idea that she's going to use the combined petty, horrible uselessness of all her worst aspects to somehow overcome the only aspect of herself which doesnt completely fucking suck.

I thought the white/black Alisons thing was a parallel to the yis and un gods and represented that she embodies both. Yisun divided to become yis and un who became all the light and dark gods but Yisun is still all and all is one.

Don't you have a pile of cups to go cry in Incubus

Giant woman kung fu.

You complained that what I wrote doesn't mean what it does while ignoring half of what I wrote. I explained to you that even with that half ignored it is still clear enough to convey the same meaning to anyone but a mentally disabled child, and then pointed out that your whole point is moot because I wrote the specific thing you're trying to argue I didn't write.

Shh.. Let the children whine.

Mate, stacking racism into every single reply you make doesn't make your (wrong) point any stronger, it just makes you look like more of a slackjawed cunt.

Come back when you have a better understanding of even a whisper of symbolism and can get your head out of your ass, because you're seeing brown that isn't fucking there.

But if they stop arguing we can move on to talking about the giant Alisons lezing out with each other and whether it would count as masturbation.

Interesting question user. I suppose it would since both of them are still herself. Somebody ask the perfect gobbo.

>how many of the demons have been killed at this point

Only about 1.2 billion. We're far short of the 6 billion we were promised. I feel ripped off, Abbadon.

If it was actual clones, no, that's selfcest.
Considering it's all internal in her mindscape, though? Absolutely masturbation.

>final chapter of KSBD
>millions of demons will die on every page!

>Powerhungry Allison is an ordinary girl with white hair, red eyes and wears a dark purple dress with purple gloves and leggings
>Everything-else Allison is purple-orange galactic embodiment complete with stars and a white dress with white gloves and leggings

The might not be an exact photo-negative of each other, but you'd have to be an idiot not to notice this.

Why did you bite? WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BITE?

WE TOLD HIM TO FUCK OFF AND IT WORKED UNTIL YOU BIT

Ah but here is the thing. Though they are both facets of her mind they are at odds with each other and from appearances seem capable of independent thought and action. More like a split personality situation. As such is is not merely her imaging herself doing but 2 individual entities born of her mind.

It's basically the same as someone with severe schizophrenia having a shlick.

It's all within the same body, though, and they're both Allison - one is just some of her darker, crueller, but more efficient aspects.

Whoa mama

>Muh skeen kolur
This is your brain on Sup Forums.

I can't resist telling people they're stupid. Plus I figured some less obnoxious people migt've missed it, so it counts as a discussion start.

Microbes need a pretty hefty numerical advantage to kill a human, mind.

>implying it's not samefagging
Report hiding and ignoring can only do so much

>samefagging
I know I'm too easy to bait but that's just insulting.

>That third panel with the four Allisons
>The fuse into a single one

Guys, I think this is a "Sailor on the Seas of Fate" reference

"All colors of the spectrum combined equals... some off brown brown color!"

This is a literal America Chavez-tier nosedive in quality. I hope it redeems itself in the next few pages.

The only thing a girl from Los Angeles can slay is a bank account

>worst ksbd thread in forever because she's fucking PURPLE and RED
man racists are retarded.

All the colors combined do make brown. Have you ever used paint in your life?

You see Americans see colours in two ways. White and Not White which is also Black.

I'm pretty sure that's all one person.

i need to get back into this comic

how long does it take him to complete a page? the detail in the art is insane.

He updates twice a week most of the time so not that long.

I may be stupid here, but isn't the reason that ultra-Allison is dark is because humans literally have black souls, as opposed to the white souls of servants?
I hate nogs as much as the next red blooded american, but it's exceedingly obvious this is the same thing that happened when Zoss shoved the key into her head and she teleported into the void.

>talking about pigments instead of chromatics
Mediocre

>being limited to only one possible option
We already know you're dumb, you don't have to keep proving it.

The outside is still being controlled by the white haired Allison.

I also thought that but it seems a very different shade of dark.

Like 10 confirmed kills on page, minus the archdevil she KO'd. Probably waaaay more that we didn't get to see during the latest fight

Compare the writing in this to the garbage in the OP. The fuck happened? We better not have another Paranatural on our hands.

>Still whining about muh propaganda

im taking this

So did Zoss just fuck off, or?

And what is real Allison doing in the pool?

Maybe it's some kind of a portal or simply an underwater tunnel.

Mental Allison’s are metaphors for the conflicting feelings she has, physically she’s considering what Incubus did and Zoss’s words which is what I assume the staring at the pond is for.

Most of the dialogue in that page is Cio, Allison has always had the most boring lines
Which is why it's annoying to have her harping on about Los Angeles and her life etc. Her former life was a blip, it got destroyed the moment the comic began, Los Angeles was a mistake. At this point I'm hoping the two Allison personalities fuse, because psychopath Allison is more entertaining than regular Allison

Of course they'll fuse. That's the point.

>yfw Allison gets her shit together and figures it all out but then Zoss takes it all away anyway and she has to climb back into power on her own

Psychopath Allison is a reflection of Mammon, much like with Mottom she is having to overcome what prevented the other Demiurges from continuing along the path to Royalty.

If anything she's a reflection of Incubus.

Allison, you're dressing yourself up like that for a reason. I wonder what that reason is.

No, definitely Mammon.

Quoting Charon: "When [Mammon] came into his mastery, ambition was all he had left. And he cut away all else. Friends, family, his entire clan. He excised himself from emotion and empathy."

Incubus' deal is something else.

Mammon's ambition is greed. Allison doesn't feel greed, she feels paranoid and wants to be the one having power. That's very much what Incubus is about, he made the part of her he approves of the most the one in control.

Just hope it has some consequences
Hate stories where the protagonist struggles with their darker side, but after overcoming it also completely negates it

She has elements of all the Demiurges.

But right now she is dealing with primarily Incubus inspired part of herself. The demiurges aren't cartoonishy different from each other so the differences are subtle and I doubt dealing with them all will be a straightforward battle with them or their main flaw.

That bar fight killed a few

>6th panel "what are we doing"
Isn't it obvious! We're gonna COMBINE

do you think they're gonna wrestle haha and roll around in the water pulling off each others cloths haha maybe they'll kiss and start biting each others lipshaha you know just as a joke

Hahahha that's a good joke user. Somebodymakethatnowplease

>the power was inside you all along

>Her former life was a blip, it got destroyed the moment the comic began,

I always figured her figuring that out will be part of her overall development.

Stop writing like a retard.

The only reason microbes can kill people is because they are too tiny to fight physically. If a microbe was the size of a hamster it could never kill anyone. Just like how the average Joe or Jane wouldn't be able to kill a dragon.

Microbes wouldn't be able to hold themselves together scaled up, and neither would a dragon. A human can destroy a mountain with the right tool and Allison has the best tool of all.

>yfw its all part of Zoss's plan
Big zeus daddy gotta push the mantled war god cali girl fuckup into her proper place.

>Microbes and dragons wouldn't be able to hold themselves together.
So I guess size does matter.
Also, tell an average person on the streets to go destroy a mountain and see what happens.

Lame and predictable.

Am I the only one who gonly reads this crap because it’s free and it has pretty pictures and thinks it would be much imporved if the MC wasn’t generic 20-something Allison.

Also why is Allison still a virgin when she’s hot and not socially retarded or religious?

Also, how come her degree in philosophy never comes to play? Abaddon just picked "le useless meme degree no. 9"?

>Also, how come her degree in philosophy never comes to play
I'm sorry this isn't Rick and Morty.

An average person doesn't have access to equipment needed to do that. This comic is about people who do.

No it isn’t Rick and Morty

But imagine:

>Story about fighting xenomorphs
>We are informed that the MC has a degree in biochemistry, our time is literally wasted by the author by telling us this information
>MC not only doesn’t use his knowledge of biochemistry to fight xenomorphs (pretty realistic I say as a biochemist), but he also never ever, not even in a moment of peace and safety, wonders about how the fuck those xenomorps are even alive

That would be pretty lame, right?

Given her self-loathing tendencies, nerdy hobbies, and apparant late blooming puberty, it's not that big of a surprise, user.

And a degree in philosophy is not going to do you much good when a living chair is trying to tear you in half. It's simple setting incompatibility - outside, perhaps, of her introspective nature.

I'd ask what your ideal protagonist would be. I think Allison makes a good protagonist because of her flaws - the journey of character development is just as fantastic as the journey through the wild setting. Sure, aspects of it might be predictable at times, but it's ultimately a very believable internal narrative.

So what you're saying is you want to read about a special snowflake protagonist, you seem to have a view of how womens lives work that shows you know very little about them, and you want every detail you deem important to be important, and immediately otherwise you whine. I know being a teenager is fun but this site is for adults. You don't like it? Either leave this thread or learn to write actual criticism.

>Also, tell an average person on the streets to go destroy a mountain and see what happens

If you give the average person enough equipment to blow up a mountain they still won't be able to do it. Do you know how to drill so the tunnels to place explosives without having them collapse in on themselves? Do you have any idea where to drill in the first place? Do you even know how to operate and perform maintenance on the drill?
Do you know in what sequence and with what time delay you have to set off the explosives? That's just the basic stuff you need to know to even begin. There's tons more knowledge you need to hav, permissions to get, papers to sign.
Most people don't even know what kind of shit you need to know.
The only person I know of that destroyed a mountain was Dashrath Manjhi with a hammer and a chisel and that took him 22 years. The average person doesn't have that kind of determination.