Memes aside, I'm actually starting to have buyers remorse on Trump. The victory just feels so hollow now...

Memes aside, I'm actually starting to have buyers remorse on Trump. The victory just feels so hollow now. I've been following him since August of last year and today was the first time that I've seen him look completely unsure/unconfident. He's still being whiny on Twitter, which wasn't a big deal before but now he's about to be fucking president, and I assumed he'd stop. He's already starting to backpeddle on shit like the muslim ban, and deportation. Anyone else starting to feel regret about memeing him over another republican?

Fuck off you right wing sjws who call me a shill, I'm expressing actual concern and want to have a serious discussion about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbOeO_frzvg&t=181s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He hasn't even taken office yet you ctr faggot kys

Yeah I know what you mean. Maybe we can reverse the vote and give Hillary a chance instead. ImStillWithHer

Goddamn, CTR, give it a fucking rest. Are they still paying you even though her career is in ruins, or are you doing it for free?

We need to bring Hillary back.

You faggots are no better than sjws, I swear.

Giant douche and shit sandwich. If trump is far from perfect, what candidate would have been the perfect savior instead? Money laundering child fucking media pick Hillary?

It seems like that now because pendulum swung a bit, but a year ago /pol had a pretty apocalyptic mood. Remind yourself that top-down political change is rarely for the better, so work on improving yourself and you'll see the world become a better place anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=XbOeO_frzvg&t=181s

Kill yourself, shill.

sage, you're not getting a bump from me

Rand Paul

>hollow

Have you not OD'd on liberal tears yet? Don't be a fag it's only been 2 days.

I did two nights ago and all day yesterday (stayed home from work yesterday because I expected chimpouts). Today is different though, I just feel like we dun goofed with Trump.

Saging, but I'm actually greatly enjoying these CTR tears.

>memeing him over another republican

I want old Sup Forums back. I'm surrounded by children

Open up your doors, open up your windows, get outside your house and listen.
>can you hear that? It's the sound of fags complaining; it's the sound of people ditching college en masse to march through your perpetual-blue-state-shithole while screaming "fuck trump" and "hashtag not my president" like sore losers who will never understand the meaning of a peaceful transfer of power– people who will never get their way and will instead whine like a scorned child– and will only know the sting of defeat and newfound disloyalty to a system they praised. You can hear the gentle din of complaints of how the electoral college system is broken even though they themselves stated an election cannot be rigged by any means

When you see the world around you you will be absolved of all doubts. We have triumphed over legal-aged children, and only we can laugh.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

I'm going to have an ice cold glass of liberal tears now, straight from Commiefornia.

No, I don't.

He's always tweeted bantz and I hope he continues to do so.

He was humble and respectful with Obama. Also tired. Did you expect him to be hollering and throwing out one-liners like the rallies?

He hasn't backpedaled on anything. The immigration stuff is back on the website.

I understand skepticism but sometimes you guys need to chill with the paranoia. Ya'll remind me of my friend who called me during the election to blather about the nwo trying to rig the election further in the last minute when those last couple states weren't being called.

Trump is still himself, but more sober. Isn't that what you faggots wanted?

I hate liberals and CTR so much at this point

You nailed it. I actually enjoyed going to class yesterday.

>CTR
Its over, user. Let it go.

FPBP

Even Kek agrees

They're gonna continue to be paid while Hillary tries her hand at regime change in America

>everyone criyng CTR

I want you to think really long and hard about what anyone would accomplish by paying people to shill after the election is over.

Heard rumors of happenig before the 9s another reset

Control the narrative, ensure public backlash make sure establishment regain control.

Why you think Soros is bussing protesters into city centres?

Relax Dumbass. He's not president for another two months.

>Control the narrative, ensure public backlash make sure establishment regain control.

>on the internet, where it's impossible to change someone's opinions
>anonymously
>in a chinese cartoon imageboard
>after the election is over

It'd be literally a complete waste of time, money and resources.

Twitter bantz are fun but he's got to act the part now.
I'm glad he's going to settle down and switch over to the Art of the Deal mode.

Shilling doesn't stop after they lose. They can still control the narrative. They can still drown out rational discourse with sockpuppets. They can still bus in thousands of out-of-state professional protestors to any demonstration to make the crowds seem bigger. They're going to keep it up until they get their way.

A shills job is never done.

I'll take you at your word you're not a shill.

Here's the deal, trump learned about all the unelected officials he's reasonably shocked and contemplative of the new future developments.

Here's what's happening now. People got sold this as good vs evil. They truly believe they are opposing evil right now. The media is trying to push this in the hopes of maintaining this anti trump crusade and swaying electoral voters, or at least to create a precursor to rig electoral voters and ignite a biblical scale war.

These lefties marching about hypotheticals are not gonna be the start of the war. They're just a false flag the media is frantically waving. The currently celebrating middle American when their electoral college representative goes against their vote, however... they may go to war

shut the fuck up it hasn't even been a fucking week yet you weak faggot

we still have 4 years to go and you already lost hope? faggot, you're a faggot, you faggoty fag

of course he's not going to build that wall you naive cunt. he's going to be just another politician. all talk, no action. watch.