Grubhub CEO tells employees who voted for Trump to resign

foxnews.com/us/2016/11/10/boss-tells-pro-trump-employees-to-resign.html

>“If you do not agree with this statement then please reply to this email with your resignation because you have no place here,” wrote Matt Maloney, Co-Founder of Grubhub. “We do not tolerate hateful attitudes on our team."

What shall we do with him, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

grubhub.com/help/contact-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Short his stock

That's illegal right?

He's already about to get sued into oblivion and have Grubhub close down due to acting like a petulant child. It's illegal as fuck to mass-fire people based on political beliefs.

You're hateful based on who you voted for? What a fucking idiot.

SO BRAVE.

He's so tolerant and caring of of his employees he won't tolerate employees disagreeing with his tolerance.

Lawsuit when?

Right horrible reviews on Yelp and Google for their app

Christ, WRITE.

Voice-to-text

Funny, I used their service recently. I was one of their first customers some time ago as well.

Good to know.

hostile work environment, easy lawsuit

Foodler a superior

Ill take how to lose a business for 400, alex

Calling them huge fags is a place to always start
you can chat them live

grubhub.com/help/contact-us

A+++++++ boss right there. I would jump ship from there even if I were a Hillary voter. Bitch you pay me to do your work I'm not your slave

He'll lose his business due to the lawsuits, but he'll likely cash out quite a bit of it beforehand. Best way to fix him good would be to find out what assets he owns: other businesses, property, vehicles, etc and just destroy them. Burn/vandalize his properties and vehicles or at least force him to pay for more security. Sabotage his businesses until the insurance runs out. But don't physically hurt him. Make him a king of a ruined castle.

They can't be this retarded can they?

Highly, anyone who is fired can sue for tons of money for discrimination.

However, if you hand in resignation you can't do shit. They would have to make the first move in terms of firing, write up, etc.

This is fucking illegal

Why hasn't this been posted yet?

No it's not. If they fire someone for it, then it becomes illegal. Telling someone they should kill themselves is not illegal. Killing them is.

Who cares?

It's above known quantities of stupid. I'd be looking to jump ship with a CEO that incompetent.