Basically, if Batman decides to get in a punching contest with a super, this should happen

Basically, if Batman decides to get in a punching contest with a super, this should happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cw9dK2hrr1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For a guy that has such limited abilities compared to some of his opponents, he sure has a pretty decent track record
I wonder why that is

Batman has the most powerful ability of all, though: plot armor.

>ywn get beaten by Wonder Woman into submission with her forcing your face into a puddle using her foot
Why live?

This happens whenever Batman get in a punching contest with basically anyone. The guy's doomed unleast he prepares and constructs some contraption.

preptime

>ywn decide which is hotter: Diana beating you into submission or beating Diana into submission

Yes but this is why he is loaded with gadgets and prefers indirect combat when dealing with those with powers.

>dominating a man gets WW wet
does anymore have more instances of nips pointing through armor

Wasn't there some canon thing that WW was the one single JLA member he had no plan on how to take out, because she is almost as strong and fast as Supes, but with ZERO WEAKNESS.

(Edit: also, she is a professionally soldier trained, and willing, to kill).

>WW1 veteran beats up a guy from family of German immigrants.

She's a goddamn switch.

I'd much rather prefer to beat up Louise Lincoln/Killer Frost.
>Captcha is Lincoln Price
W-what are you trying to tell me, Google?

She's a dom, faggot.

That's still canon. I think Batman wants Superman to defeat her.

Friendly reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=cw9dK2hrr1A

See you read stuff like this and you're like this is retarded and at the end he makes the point "neither of us win" and I'm like yeah, thats great but maybe you could've brought that point across in a little less idiotic manner than fucking gum. I honestly don't mind batman having plans and stuff to take out other heroes, thats fine the dude seems like the type, but like gum? Really? Not maybe, gee I don't know, kryptonite laced armor or something so that it only effects supes if hes near him and not mindcontrolled or retarded supes would just not stand close to him.

Batman is such a Mary Sue character.

I want Giganta to step on me!

If Superman wanted to, he could just shove the entire moon into Gotham City and kill Bruce and use Super Speed to basically outmaneuver anything he counter acts with (assuming he even survived).

Batman fighting against supers is dumb. He was never made with that in mind. He's supposed to deal with the criminally insane and the fact that he even has trouble with underpowered criminals like the Penguin or the Riddler makes him interesting. When Batman, a detective, is trading blows with Gods, then he isn't Batman. It's one of the reasons why characters like him and the Punisher don't do so well in an expanded universe with multiple God-like beings strolling around.

We need Batman to get beat up like back when Bane wrecked his shit. Like utterly WRECKED.

no one don't you would die

I'm not even into giant lady fetish or whatever it's called, but Giganta was a cutie in the JLU. Of course, she had a cute personality and voice which helped a lot.

Drop the trip you gay wannabe eceleb cunt

I want to step on Giganta

You keep spouting this tired meme and DC keeps telling you its wrong every fucking year after year but here you autists go complaining about the shit some more

Its like give it up at this point
DC is making a cosmic event centered around Batman and not even the JL can stop him anymore

Why is Wonder Woman kicking Batman's ass?

Long story short: Wonder Woman is oath-bound to protect a woman Batman is trying to turn over to the cops.

You think nipples are a sign of arousal?

He makes DC the most money

And Batman stops fighting and invokes the oath himself and she denies him.

She wants to fuck Flash.

This.

That’s not a trip

What if she's a dom but through it turns into a sub

Why not both

either keep batman on his own separate universe, or if you mix it up with other heroes he should always be able to take them out with plot armor\popularity armor.

Yeah its called a switch. Her original creator would approve.

So when does he get mouth cancer

>Batman decides to get in a punching contest with a super
>it inexplicably turns into femdom

good idea OP

Hiketeia is a good story, you should read it