Cool OC

Cool OC
piece of shit movie but damm nitro zeus was awesome.

Yeah man TLK as a whole was an interesting flick.
On the one hand, it was one of the cringiest, hamiest, most unoriginal of the beyformers line.
Otoh, it had Anthony Hopkins in it for the paycheck.
And also I guess it had some neat ideas here and there.

I kinda chuckled in my seat when I realized the entirety of the second act is the Anthony Hopkins Exposition Hour.

Also sort of weird how this movie pandered to Britain as hard as AoE pandered to China.

wasn't that why it bombed in China?

bad enough they didn't China wank, they chose the one nation they have a beef with (other than Japan) historically to wank to.

And then the Brits got offended that the movie used Arthurian lore and Churchill's house.

Brits were a mistake.

Nitro Zeus is /ourguy/. Hopkins was great too.

we need more NZ stuff.

even that fat ballerina got more stuff than NZ at this point.

The complaint wasn't just that it was Churchills House, it was because they used Churchills house and stuck Swastikas all over it. It's kind of disrespectful.

>Anthony Hopkins Exposition Hour.
and it was a literal fucking hour

didn't that decision made sense with context (ww II allies and bots taking it back)?

WHAT WE SOME KINDA SUICIDE SQUAD?

>Oh, and Enrique? Chad's sleepin' wit yo wife.

How nice to finally have Cons with personality. Shame they only lived for five minutes, but baby steps.

the main reason I like the movie.

Ha, pretty much.
Yeah, at least NZ got a figure, and he and movie Shockwave can be buddies ;__;.

Great toy, too.

Churchill's family was OK with it.

I watched the film and can't really remember what the fuck was going on. I think it was meant to be a place in Germany being liberated.

Still, the UK is crawling with stately homes, but they picked the one Churchill lived in to be a Nazi mansion.

It's still not hard to see why people got pissed about it. Anyway, most people will agree to anything if you throw a big stack of money at them.

It also had TF Prime's most retarded plot twist included into it

I know i probably have shit taste, but i really enjoyed it. Best new robot was mohawk.

and great redesigns