Donald needs to lay off twitter

what is the point of tweets like this? he basically has the holy grail of politics right now, why is he still complaining?

No breaks, esse.

No breaks.

He's right. These people need to be stopped.

but i guess what i'm asking is what is there to be accomplished from doing this? i can only see it hurting him.

you never stop, dont you get it? Obama should be doing something about it, saying something about it.
You dont lay off just because you had one win. He WILL NEVER STOP WINNING DONT YOU FUCKING GET IT
HE WILL NEVER EVER STOP

i hope you're less annoying in real life than i'm betting you are

> LOOK AT ME IM A NIGGER

g00d one dude

>watermarking your fucking shitty twitter images

god i want people likethis to kill themselves

No, he needs to tweet more. The MSM getting BTFO by the POTUS every time they push a narrative will be fucking amazing.

Hey if some monkeys started slinging shit at my new house I would complain too

He's manipulating people into walking back on the identity politics and back toward thinking he's just some dumb boob on twitter

I used to be skeptical of the whole 4D chess thing but the guy just got done running the table in a firesail election where he was outspent and outmatched 4 to 1

because he is fucking Trump, not some PC monkey

He is right. It is unfair to the people living in the areas rioting who at large just want to be left alone. It is illogical to burn down your own neighborhood and forcibly drag other people into the mix by destroying their property just because you want to go out and act like a fucking idiot. There is a time and place for violence, but using every little thing as an excuse to riot for sake of rioting isn't among them.

he is saying it is "unfair", not entirely sure what he means by this but it is benign

also the US voted for someone who lacks that typical "no comment" reserve that politicians have

Because what these paid rioters are doing is totally fair and logical

He's Trump
Usual behaviors don't apply

Fpbp

Agreed. Its beneath him at this point.

They do this for every republican President.

because its always "Literally" the end of the world.

>Sup Forums begins to realize they elected a fucking meme as president

Holy shit, my sides. You just woke up. Congrats.

>media refusing to call it when you win over 270 electoral votes
>they drag it out till 1:30 and all finally say ok Trump is president

>Soros literally funding all this dissidence right now

>lol why he saying anything xD

He needs to increase his twitter shitposting and become the political equivalent of Kanye.

This. That, and his Twitter is basically his direct line to the people, bypassing the Mainstream Media entirely.

What he said is 100% accurate. These are the same professional protestors funded by soros and they were 100% radicalized due to the medias portrayal of trump. It is very telling that neither Hillary or Obama have said anything about the matter. Obongo especially considering the way he's been pushing "muh peaceful transition" yet he can't take 2 seconds to tell these retard college kids to pipe down, quit burning shit, and just vote next time. Shit is pathetic.

>burn someone in effigy
they tweet in response
>LMAOWTF WHAT A LOSER JUST A WHINER SURELY CALLING HIM A WHINER WILL STOP THIS POLITICAL MASSACRE FROM HAPPENING TWO DAYS AGO

Wouldn't have it any other way!

We need to get to the damn inauguration day and unleash the FBI, IRS, ATF any other fucking 3 letter on these leftist terror organization's and crush them. Restore normal.

He's cleaning house, and part of that house is the media. He's gonna start calling their bullshit out, expose them and hopefully some decent form of media comes out of it

Glad to see he's still the same.

HAhahahahHDsaasjd TO TRIGGER YOU, FAGGOT

ENJOY BEING TRIGGERED FOR 8 YEARS UNTIL JR TAKES OVER. MAKE IT 16

Because there's no sorrow for Soros?

Obama's silence on this whole thing is sickening. What an america hating nigger.

I'd actually respect him if he came out and schlonged these people telling them the time to protest was weeks ago. They're the ones who shit on his legacy, not Trump.

Just because Trump won doesn't mean the war is over, it's literally just started. Getting Trump elected was to prevent a game over. Sup Forums still have to stay vigilant and keep the SJWs, Virtue Signalers, and Feminists in check. Trump needs us now more than ever.

>why is he still complaining

Because people are beating his supporters now.

Oooga booga i am the American now

/r/ing the pic where it shows people laughing at Trump possibly not accepting election results, only for it to end with numerous "peaceful" protests after he wins

WAIT! HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP!

I don't disagree. I think Twitter whining is pretty unpresidential. He's got to carry himself with more dignity now.

These. He likes to stay engaged. And it helps to keep us engaged. It's easier to make a few tweets than to hold a press conference every time he wants to comment on current events. He's changing the rules.