Spider-Man #236 Thread

"It's a Family Re-union...."
"It's a Family RE-UNION!!!"

Last time.....on Spider-Man!

Aw, how cute....

GOT-DAMN THIS FUCKER CAN'T KEEP A SECRET FOR SHIT!!

Meanwhile...

Wow, I haven't read Spide-Man in MONTHS. Second page and Ganke PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF.

>Starbucks near a Starbucks

That actually happened once in my area.

And here we go!

>Little hypocritical

keeps talking
>That actually happened once in my area.
I think that's happened in a lot of areas or maybe we just happen to live close to each other.

We should really give Mile's new power a name.

Meanwhile.....again......

Hey, it's O.G. Nick Fury! Y'all remember him, right?

Ah, good o' betrayal. Just like with the original six.

And we're back....

Normally I'd be mad at Bendis for shitting on an established iconic villain yet again, but countless writers before him have also depicted Electro as being a loser so I'll let it slide.

>have electric power
>lost to blind man
thats why

Duh...Duh.....DUUUUHHHHH!!!

Miles spider sense sucks.

So I'm guessing that Uncle Aaron never died in the 616 universe, but Miles was too lazy to actually check on things and just assumed he was dead like in his home universe.

And that's it. Probably will find out how Aaron came back to life next issue. Good chance it'll probably be something stupid.

Anyway, thanks for reading!

But that wouldn't explain how he knew that Miles is Spider-Man. .

I live in Kawasaki, Japan. Near Kawsaki station, within about half a mile, there are 6 Starbucks. It's fucking insane.

Ehh, this was actually alright I thought.

For a second, I thought his arm was cut off from the elbow.

Well, thanks OP.

>Fighting off serpent squad in the shower
Lewd

I thought he didn't have one

Not like Miles does a good job keeping his secret identity secret after all, especially with such a blabbermouth for a friend.

Miles is just spamming the hell out of his Venom Blast webs isn't he?

You know, I really have to wonder. Miles has the proportionate strength and speed of a spider, right? We've seen Peter do really impressive feats.

Is the Iron Spider costume THAT GOOD? Because his Uncle seems like the underdog here, and Peter never seemed notably stronger when wearing it.

Don't forget
>Tried to make his own Sinister Six
>Got Leapfrog and Matador

Iron Spider was an upgrade for Peter. Probably not for raw strength but it's probably enhanced to the point were it could handle being used to that capacity.

Also, Bendis.

Like you wouldn't?
Also he doesn't have any web shooters anymore

I'm really curious as to how you can get VENOM BLAST WEBS. He's projecting energy, which isn't a power I can imagine spiders ever having.

Shit, wait. Can't Miles turn invisible? Why doesn't he just go invisible and sneak-attack him?

This is so funny, it's like the mom saying like fuck, if my daughter has a spdier friend, iam going to get one siperman of my own too

>Flint shits on Max and kisses Francine's ass
>Francine sticks up for Max despite having happily killed him in order to steal his power and identity

>yfw bendis brung in ultimate serpents squad just for lesbian prison rape

>More shitting on other Spider-Man villains just to push someone else

It wouldn't be a current Spider-Man title without it.

Thanks, OP.

>which isn't a power I can imagine spiders ever having.
Yeah because all spiders have precognition ("spider" sense) and magnetism powers (mayday confirms that the reason they stick to walls is because of some gravity/magnetism like force not because they're sticky or they have tiny hairs on their skin hooking onto things, and she uses it like a less psychic looking magneto). Just pretend he gets it from the Web of Blasts and Energy
Peter original just went with a spider theme because he got bit by a spider. His actual powers were just radioactive stuff.

Super strength and agility=everyone has this, even daredevil
Sticking to walls=gravity powers that he chooses to only use while sticking to walls
Spider sense=low level psychic abilities

His webs are synthetic, which he made just to fit the theme.

Let the fatty get some pussy, Miles has almost all teen marvel girls throwing themselves at him.

>Ultimate Ganke
>best bro ever, easily the best character in Miles' book, keeps Miles' secret better than Miles himself
>616 Ganke
>insufferable piece of shit that is physically incapable of keeping Miles' secret and uses it as leverage to get mad puss and hang out with heroes he admires

Bendis's whole thing with this arc and Spider-men 2 was that Miles is going to quit being Spider-man and be something new. He'll probably drop the spider theme altogether and figure out that his powers are actually a lot more broad and powerful than he thought and that limiting himself by imitating spider-man was holding himself back.

Like instead of just venom blast and energy webs, his thing could be flashy energy powers.

It's a pretty half-assed idea, and it'll probably be either pulled back at the end or he'll go back to being spider-man in time for the new movie.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Venom Web. Seemed obvious enough.

>Iron Spider is a liar
Except... the one they were going to loot had Red Hulk in it. He told them as much. CLEARLY the stuff is being monitored so how does that make him a liar?

After EB Games got taken over by Gamestop, there were 2 Gamestops within 3 blocks of each other.
It somehow stayed that way for over a year.

He could just be molding his Venom Blast energy into simple constructs

Kinda like Doctor Strange in the movie. Or Julia Carpenter creating webs out of psychic energy

I call it energy Web, it is clearly energy and not venom anymore

I had a Software, Etc. and an EB Games in my mall years ago. They were in different wings of the mall and one was on the first floor while the other was on the second, but they were still practically right next to each other.

GameStop bought Software, Etc. first. Then later, they also bought EB Games. So I had two GameStops in the same relatively small mall for a solid like 2 years before they consolidated by having both close and a new gamestop in a different part of the mall open.

cover lied to me! thought muh boi Miles would get a sexy 3 way

I want to see her fights with the serpent squad in the shower

I'm glad to see someone else notice how shit Ganke's become after Secret Wars.

>in 1995, some man walks up to me as I’m buying avengers and Spider-Man comics at my LCS
>’within 23 years, a black Hispanic Spider-Man will fight a woman elecrto, while a woman Thor overpowers Odin, and a 14 year old black girl is the new, smarter iron man’
>’but why?’
>’because it’s bigoted not to change every character to a minority’

if you are 1995 fan, you wouldn't care about Thor or ironman

>not caring about the big three
Their solos were trash but wtf is this meme

Stop.

Ever get the feeling Marvel just gave up and wanted Livewire instead

That's about right.

Wow, is Lana's mom a cunt. You can't force your kid to be a supervillain, lady. I'm pretty sure that CPS, the FBI, and what's left of SHIELD would have something to say about it. You are totally going back to jail and going down on serpent-bitches.

The Bombshells are hot!!!

>Ned

>the big three
t. MCUck

Where I live we have a Starbucks across the street from a Starbucks a couple of miles away from two other Starbucks stores.

A couple miles away, we also have two Gamestops almost directly across the street from each other.

now theres an explosion in my pants!

>Venom Web. Seemed obvious enough.

Hey, if you're going to rip off Jessica Drew, why not rip off Julia Carpenter, too?

>So I'm guessing that Uncle Aaron never died in the 616 universe, but Miles was too lazy to actually check on things and just assumed he was dead like in his home universe.

Nah, Owen Reese probably resurrected him as part of the cut-and-paste.

If these energy webs are really what they're gonna go for, they really need to change where they appear from because, while it may have worked for Ultimate Spider-Woman and Silk, it just looks stupid with Miles.

Miles you are weak as fuck

>in my deep down
The fuck kind of writing is this?

>People are talking about shitting on Max
>I'm just looking at dat ass

Yeah, Spot, I'd go for a three-way too.

>the big three
Oh, you're a MCasual, gotcha.

Gabby Rivera co-wrote this issue.

>NERF *THIS!*

How many classic spider villains now have female versions? There's Scorpion, Doc Oc, Kraven, Vulture, Electro, who else?

You can never have enough

Venom and goblin

>goblin
???

Blessed are the genes that made mother and daughter literally sexy Bonbons

Monster and Menace

>50 times the comer
>the comer
wut

Whatever happened to Carlie?

616 Miles Morales is a grown-ass man and a friend of Kingpin, if he had an uncle, he'd look marginally older than this. This is Ult. Miles' uncle back from the dead because COMICS. Or a clone. Or a LMD.

Hold the fuck up, the last thing I read was when Goldballs was being all moody cuz Lana wanted Miles' D, where did these webs come from? I thought his stupid-ass energy overload explosion was supposed to be the ONLY new power he's gotten.

FUCK GOLDBALLS

That Puerto Rican girl Miles is dating is cute but fuck her too. Mileshell should be endgame. Hopefully Bendis' move to DC will put a halt to this Miles' fat fuck entourage snagging hot girls trend.

Last issue he learned he could turn his venom blasts into webs

And so he decided to not replace his webshooters. Ganke thanked him because apparently Ganke's been the one making and paying for web fluid, and Miles didn't realize it

She left New York at the end of Superior Spider-Man nearly four years ago, and hasn't been seen since. I think Slott recently said that she might return, but unless he's bringing her back in the Red Goblin arc, I doubt we'll see her again.

It happened in the previous issue. He found out that his venom blast surprisingly had no effect on Armadillo, then he literally spun those energy webs out of nowhere.

Literally all of them.

>Menace, Goblin Queen, etc
>Mania
>Doc Ock 2
>Electra in MC2 & now Electro 2
>Scorpia
>Beetle 2
>Vultress
>Kraven's kids
>Jack O lantern (Mysterio's cousin who might have also been Mysterio, I forget)
>Quicksand
>arguably Lizard's wife & Kingpin's wife Vanessa

>he could turn his venom blasts into webs
How did Bendis keep making this character even MORE boring, having him struggle on fights just to come on top in the end would be more satisfying if it was do to Miles' cleverness instead of some dumb out-of-nowhere power.

I hope these random energy powers Miles pulls out of his ass have some long term negative effect, like it's the result of radioactive cosmic spider cancer or something. Not that I want him to die, but there ought to be some tradeoff to his rapid, plot-destroying evolution.

>Electra in MC2
Her name was Aftershock
>Quicksand
She was a Thor villain and was never really related to Sandman.
I think a better example would be his daughter Keemia