Cyborg #20 Storytime — FINAL ISSUE (except that it isn't initially promoted by DC as such)

>among the first wave of post-Rebirth ongoing cancellations, this is the least promoted online
Just.

Remember to bump when you're reading.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/97312519/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck is even happening? Last time I read an issue it was the conclusion to the digital world arc. Why would Cyborg even be trying to be human when that entire arc was him basically embracing his cyborg self?

This book's being canceled, I don't think anyone cares at this point.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/97312519/

>New creative team added the issue before the final issue
What the hell?

This is terrible. Who OK'd this arc?

Who OK'd a new creative team literally an issue before the book gets cancelled? Might as well just have killed it at the end of last arc since at least it left a better taste in my mouth than this shit.

This ends the Cyborg run that used to be twice-monthly.

Maybe a full storytime of the Semper run (#1-18) done by someone else is appreciated.

I don't know but this issue deserves to be cancelled.

Bump

Christ.

I've never read an issue of Cyborg before and I enjoyed this.

Wasn't expecting a Doom Patrol reference.

Grevioux is an old school 80's comic nerd in the body of a hulking deep voice negro.

Cliff isn’t really a stalwart example. He spends most of Grant Morrison’s run struggling to cope with his body.

I wouldn’t mind. Storytimes of Cyborg dropped off after issue 12 I think. Honestly I’d give Cyborg to Bendis, let him play around with the character a bit.

Honestly DC either needs to commit to Cyborg like Marvel does Carol, and push him no matter how terrible his sales are, or replace him. I’d give Vixen or Mr. Terrific his spot, and make Cyborg the mentor of a new Young Justice series. He’s too old for the Teen Titans at this point. They also need to let writers move beyond
>Am I a man or a machine
The Well has run dry and we get the same fucking answer every time: He’s both. Well no shit. How about letting someone define what KIND of man Victor is and what TYPE of machine?

>He’s too old for the Teen Titans at this point.
Have him demoted to regular Titans

No Marvel needs to give up on Carol

Thanks OP. I've been reading this whole series since Rebirth and while it was almost silver-agey fun at times I just don't know if Cyborg can handle his own on-going.

>BRRAPP

I really wish they'd drop the "man or machine" thing now and just make Cyborg like a brash funloving jock like his cartoon incarnation