Rogue & Gambit

Storytime, in which our heroes go full blown romantic comedy and I enjoy it too much

Does it involves people having sex on the air?

Husk isn't in this issue

Romantic comedy like the 80s/90s style meet cute type, or old Hollywood screwball?

Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Gambit is such a shit character. Rogue has been way better off without him.

Wow, a lot of references in this page.

I was smiling and chuckling the whole time. It worked well enough that I'm putting it on my pull list, only X-book I'm buying too. Nice art too

This was great. Both this and Phoenix Resurrection felt like X-men books in a way most of the books haven't felt in years.

>not reading Grand Design
It's legitimately the best book being put out by any company right now.

Pixie is cute, CUUUUTE

Can't wait to see Rogue dump Gambit's ass for Magneto again.

it's just a recap book though...why is it good?

Maybe the wedding is of Rogue and Gambit. But yeah Rogue isn't much the wedding guy.

What powers has Rogue absorbed?

the better question is what hasn't she absorbed. when being a team leader she absorbed the entire school's powersets on a couple occations

she permanently has the powers of Wonder Man

Should have gone Kitty and Piotr, she tasted Colossus' cock recently.
And she liked it.

That Rogue in that costume.

>Gambit is such a shit character
you sir can kindly take your opinion and keep it, I like Gambit

i fucking despise Gambit

But they are divided now.

I fucking liked this issue. I think in the last page of the last issue they will fuck.

Yeah apparently just having him inside her so long has left a permanent imprint

Kelly Thompson might be a feminist scum, but the ending was hilarious

you can see yourself here
It's not following 100% of the original story, and Piskor changed the focus to the Phoenix

You know this just seems downright rude in retrospect, i shouldn't have come into this thread just to shit on a character i don't like

sorry gambitlads

meant for

sacre bleu!

Pixie is literally doing nothing against these sentinels

jesus christ how did she lose control this time.

Rogue permanently gained Carol's powers from prolonged exposure. Same deal.

Man, Pixie really let her experience in Age of X affect her, eh?

She absorbed all of the Avengers/X-men/whoever else to fight a Celestial that was trying to destroy Earth

When she let go of the power Wonder Man, an Ionic energy being, was stuck inside. It says a lot about his importance that no one fucking noticed that he disappeared immediately after Rogue touched him

Anyone not getting the hardcovers of that is making a mistake.

>all dem references

> pixie likes to watch

kitty is a bitch

based thompson sticking it to prydefags

That was actually fun

I like to imagine Rogue with Reba McEntire's voice. It makes ever scene hilarious.

you're just jealous.

who isn't?

Didn't expect to enjoy this as much as I did!

>not Rogue & Magneto
It's shit

Remy is always entertaining and funny and suave and unpredictable. Eric would eventually bore Anna to tears.

did they gender swap cerebro?
why is kitty so fugly if rogue is still qt?

I like daddy Erik

>why is kitty so fugly if rogue is still qt?
cause the artist is doing his fucking job

Eh, not a fan, but thank you OP.

>did they gender swap cerebro?
Like 15 years ago, man.

admittedly I haven't read any new x-men in a long time. I'm just here for Rogue.

Does anyone really fucking care about this shit?
Who the fuck asked for gambit anyway?

Duggan's Uncanny Avenger ending being referenced gives me life.

I just read issue 1...I could have just fucking read a wikipedia article. It's literally a summary with no characterizations or clever dialog. It's reading a fucking list

Xfags gobble up whatever bullshit marvel feeds them. no surprise they would shill grand design.

Magneto still capable of attaining a youthful bulge.

That dress... those boots...

Go away, Deadpool.

This is some pretty surprisingly solid artwork for a mini-series like this. You normally expect the art to be handled by strict B-listers for something like this, but this ain't half bad.

is this the first case ever where the interior artist is better than the cover artist?
great page
PIXIE STEALS THE SHOW! give her her own comic bool already.
lol the Genosha resort plot from the cartoon
Cerebra is the automated mutant motoring, Cerebro is the helmet for precise searches that needs a psychic to be used.

Kitty is a mother cat now, so she's fat and look older than others.

>a good X Men book
Did hell freeze over?

Gr8 b8 m8.

That's why he has a younger clone.

I fug Rogue.

My fucking god. You have no idea how much I've waited for a storyline that focuses on Rogue and Gambit. They have always been my biggest marvel OTP, ever since I was a kid.
This is a blessed timeline.

We're going to need to see a lot more of Rogue in that outfit to make a proper scientific evaluation of whether it should become her default civilian clothes.

>that Rogue pose
Pepe edit when?

I hate that crappy ship. It's the worst thing that ever happened to him because it keeps coming back. He should have stayed with Domino.

>this one time we were all supposed to be having a picnic

"Bishop tried to kill Gambit, and Jean tried to kill Scott when he was staring at me!"

In 98-99, Cerebro became sentient and evil. They defeated him, thus destroying Cerebro in the process. In Morrison's New X-men in '01, they created a new Cerebro called Cerebra based on the one in the movies. (A giant room vs. a portable headset that Xavier kept at his desk)

LOL

Cerebro was rebuilt between those two stories. In late 2000, during Claremont's first return to the X-Men, Cerebro was redesigned in a "big round room" like in the movies.

When Morrison arrived, around 6 months later, he changed Cerebro to Cerebra for no particular reason, and the round room wasn't as big.

Thanks for posting this. As an old Gambit fan, this takes me back.

All had to happen was for marvel to reacquire x-men

That's the first time I heard flying brick officially used in a comic.

How did Gambit beat her outside?

And then Gambits ex wife showed up and tried to kill him too

>mutant sheld against their will
>sheld
Why is this a Legacy book?

This was good. The art is wonderfully playful-sexy