tfw you're breaking windows and burning cars in peaceful protest, not a riot

> tfw you're breaking windows and burning cars in peaceful protest, not a riot

Is this not completely fucking disgusting? Who believes this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
twitter.com/lfimdancing/status/796852034230071296
youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

these are the same people who justify looting with their racial identity

Hmmm, hypocrisy, lying, and delusion all rolled into a Patton Oswalt.

I guess liberals should be thankful that police have guidelines on handling riots. Can you imagine the horror if they tried running amok and got decimated by an agency that isn't going to put up with their shit?

Rioting is fun. If you've never done it, find a cause and go wild. You'll feel better.

There were just dumbass leftists on here making threads trying to taunt us about how pro-gay Trump is, like we didn't already know.

What the fuck are they afraid of if they already know that he isn't a threat to them?

anytime we come across "things that never happened style trump attacks on minorities" we should publicly announce that as trump supporters we "condemn" those violent actions and hateful words.

This does 2 hilarious things.

1.) "Condemning" something is not the same as apologizing. Those are 2 separate concepts. Condemning something implies neither responsibility nor similarity. This is the keyword from a linguistic standpoint. "Condemn," remember that.

2.) It allows us to seize the moral high ground that yes, its wrong to attack people based on their political beliefs. This in turn allows us to draw comparison between these "individual" trump supporters, and the "groups" of clinton supporters rioting in cities across the US.

"Condemning" an action sends the same message rather the action was real or fiction. Condemn first and loudly, gain agreement, then show that the "individuals" were fake and the "groups" were real.

only one of these has been caught on camera. don't fret, the truth will come out.

>These riots aren't riots
>We're just rioting in case the US President somehow manages to completely slip something crazy that Congress would never let him do past Congress
Do these Americans even know how their own political system works?

>attacking a dog
Let me guess.
It was niggers?

>if Trump does something we don't like, we promise to riot and damage other people's property like we do every time we get upset about anything ever
great strategy

moral relativism is disgusting when you think about it

I mean tbf overreach of power is probably why Trump won to begin with

No, they don't. They're just complete morons who are reacting to the evil caricature of Trump that's been sold to them by our bullshit media..

> settler-colonialist
> SETTLER-FUCKING-COLONIALIST

Whatever these libs are on, I hope I never take it, this is one seriously bad trip

Can you imagine if the police just decided to not be involved?

I'm laughing my ass off because in MN, people are blocking off traffic on major highways. It's all they know how to do. BLM felt threatened 1000+ miles away, MN protesters shut down the highway. Trump wins, shut down the highway. What's also hilarious is that this state turned fucking blue. They voted for Shilldog. They're only inconveniencing people who are on their side.

REEEEEEEEEEE BLOCKING PUBLIC ROADS VIOLATES THE NAP RUN THEM THE FUCK OVER

Oh yes, I can imagine, and it would be far worse. If this continues to escalate, it could still happen if people get tired enough of the riots. They could eventually take matters into their own hands. The left wants to martyr themselves for everything, and sooner or later someone is going to take them up on the idea.

They would deserve it. It's illegal to block the streets

hello hate bots

This. The problem is when nobody attacks them they attack themselves and make up threats

SJW MELTDOWN CAUGHT ON TAPE

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

Lol Patton Oswalt is fucking fat haha he is going to die from diabetes that's funny. Can't wait until the cops decide that the pay isn't worth it, and white liberals realize that non whites are going to destroy their neo liberal dream world.

The left certainly do love fucking each other over as much as they fuck others over.

>watching a fat retard try to feel superior to other people

no thanks

You guys spoke very explicitly about having an armed uprising after the election when you thought Hillary Clinton was going to win. Hypocrites.

Also I like how you guys instantly accept any story of violence about this without proof as fact and reject any violence reported by Trump supporters towards minorities since the election with evidence as fiction

great vids so far:
twitter.com/lfimdancing/status/796852034230071296
youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c

Did your brain somehow not tell you to click all the street signs?

He's not trying to feel superior. He's talking theory.

Don't go on Patton Oswalt's twitter then.

Why don't they ever block train tracks?

Hey you fat fuck stop shilling your videos here.

And the left spoke very explicitly about how afraid they were of us doing that. And now they're doing exactly what they were afraid of from us.

Hypocrites.

I would be considered Sulla reincarnated, but I have always been of the philosophy that severe misbehavior like this should be rewarded accordingly. Make an example of one riot, and show these spoiled kids that tantrums result in a spanking. This is probably why I can't have nice things.

Do these fucking retards actually think Trump is going to lynch mexicans from trees and send muslims to death camps?

That video would be 100x better without the crying baby sound effects.

yes

and probably even legalize rape

lol these people are fucking DELUSIONAL

>Rioting is fun. If you've never done it, find a cause and go wild. You'll feel better.
hi jamal

why are republicans all talk

is he the guy who got aids cos his wife was a faggot?

would you legally be able to FLOOR IT

Got a redneck friend who's pretty much completely insane. Crush guard on his truck shit would probably look like Deadrising.

God. I actually want to cry. I lost a good friend yesterday because she literally thinks Trump will legalize rape in some capacity and incite violence against colored + queer folk. They're so fucking stupid and their sense of justice is misguided. There's no getting through to them, they won't accept facts. The MSM has successfully painted Trump as an redeemable super villain and half of the country ate it up.

I love how they assume there are no women trump voters and not even that even if all the trump voters were men they're okay with their sisters/wives/moms getting raped lol

If they cut you out of your life for your political opinion, were they really friends in the first place? I'm in the same boat. He said it was just a matter of time before something else set them off about you.

>blocking hospital exit
It's almost as though these people have a hatred far and beyond any rationality for Bernie supporters.

fake, delusional leftists think making up stories like this will somehow change the fact that trump won the election.

>God. I actually want to cry.
Are you literally shaking though? Just kidding, I'm sure it'll all wind down once they realize they're acting like Republicans when they chimped out with Obongo getting elected.

No, they know there are female Trump voters.

They seriously want them to be raped.

18 wheeler full speed when?

fuck you scum

>Blocking hospital roads

The protests worked! People stood in traffic, and now Trump will no longer be the President!

...oh wait

Twitterstan has the worst army. Bring in some leafs so we can at least raise the threat level from bone white to commie pink

He's a widower so dont say mean things to him.

Hows Pattons wife?

No' dem humies iz thinkin orky.

>we lost so rape is okay
lol

The guy who couldn't tell his wife was getting sick and dying.

Liberals who are more concerned over identity politics than climate changed need to be purged. Don't think we're all that way.

Christfag or muslimfag detected

Too bad these rich celebrities dont realize that if these protesters weren't going after trump, they would be going straight for them.

And too bad the protesters don't realize they should be going after the celebrities.

HELLO PATTON MY OLD FRIEND
I SEE YOU STILL HAVE A DEAD WIFE

So the liberals are the niggers now?

>God. I actually want to cry.
Alright well that was hyperbole. It's just that words cannot express my frustration with the way the extreme left is handling all this. Everyone here seems to be amused by all the liberal tears and riots but honestly I'm just baffled.
Good point.

This is lunacy.

Except the last sentence. That one's actually true.

Patton oswalt should be packing his bags for canada

I bet his wife killed herself because he kept begging her to fuck another man while he watched

>looting is okay

Absolutely disgusting.

thats a pretty thick crowd. I think i would only attempt that with a large truck. I guess people would run out of the way but still, if they didnt and got ran over, your tires might not have enough traction with all the blood, piss, shit, and guts.

>Who believes this shit?
They don't believe it themselves they're just shifty little liars

Witnessed. Praise KEK!

the gloves are off, i'm done feeling sad for this fat cuck..
I know his wife died and shit and he was Spencer off King of Queens but fuck this pussy man straight full retarded cuck gone wrong

Can blame Clinton for this, specifically their 'Pied Piper' strategy where they inflated Trump early in the primary in order to pump up the fear in the media using their connections. This is all detailed in Podesta's emails.

These gullible liberals actually bought into the media scare and now are acting the fool

The fuck is wrong with those people? They deserve to be shot.

Based Nick Searcy.

Also: Before election
>omg! I'm fearing for my safety if Trump wins those bigots will attack us in broad daylight
After election:
>old man beat up in broad daylight
>kid put in crutches for voting trump in mock election
>openly riot and threatening more violence to come
GG you fucking idiots. Thankfully the white people are restraining themselves out of pity.

Yes if you feared for your life,
You can't say you did it because you hate the protesters, you have to say you panicked and slammed the gas to get away out if fear not realising you were running people over

Notice how they only do it in liberal cities with strict gun laws.

PURGE PURGE PURGE PURGE

Niggers aren't looters now, wew
Jamal's dick is deep in their asses, fucking cucks

I miss when I was in college and felt young and wild and could rebel against things without any reason just to feel a sense of adventure.

More than anything I envy them.

The only thing I have to say about these riots (and yes I'm calling them riots because that is what they are) is that if these brain dead niggers, spics, and liberals bring this shit to the area where I live, I'm blowing some brains out.

They absolutely have a right to "protest" but anything that involves beating people, looting, damaging property is a riot not a protest.

If these faggots burn an American flag in front of me, it will be the last thing they ever do.

We need to knock these niggers down a peg or two.

Wait untill white people with mad Max style vehicles run over these protesters like they were based Mel gibson

Schumer already went back on it, she even said you're racist or sexist if you believed her or something.

this

you're supposed to drive up extremely slowly and nonthreateningly (even to the point of light contact between car and protester) and then the second someone swings at your car you floor it

I moved out of this shithole to Michigan at just the right time. Fuck Minneapolis, enjoy seeing your faggot city turn into a smoldering crater after Israel green lights the simultaneous global false flag attack by "ISIS" to get the goyim in all western countries excited to die for Israel again (obviously the plan in case you haven't fucking figured it out yet). Most people in Minneapolis will die, guaranteed, being ISIS HQ in the United States.
Pic related, it's what I'll be doing when the false flag attack happens, while the shocked normies clutch their pearls in agony and terror

kek this never fails to make me laugh, especially when it unironically quotes some some poorly written tweet. Academia has reached rock bottom

no, he just got famous for playing a CGI rat

The kicker is that taking other people's shit for ourselves is why we're "settler-colonialists" in the first place. You can't rebel against us by becoming us, but you'd better step your game up if you want to compete because we stole an entire motherfucking hemisphere.

These people are like:

You nazi rural uneducated dirt farmers don't need guns, the government will just drone you.

Then they go around and light a pinata on fire, flip over a car, and think that intimidates the government?

Also, you don't need guns you ciswhite cacalord thats what the police are for.

Then they believe the police are some hyper racist gestapo supporting the heteropatriarchial capitalist tyrant government.

They really do have the minds of children.

>implying we could ever leave the basement

This is insanity. Liberals are lying retards.

>My wife isn't dead. She just doesn't move much during sex.

You'd have to floor it, and just leave a spot of grease and blood on the highway.

>Everyone here seems to be amused by all the liberal tears

because pic related is an accurate representation of what happened on the 8th.

not only did the democratic party get its head blown off, but the entire leftist clique was repudiated in the most brutal fashion possible. something they never expected in their darkest nightmares.

attacking the left's sacred cows has always been fun, life-affirming and empowering. this entire election season has followed said script to the end with the climactic power of a nuclear explosion.

>honestly I'm just baffled

consider that the, "strong empowered feminist madame president" was so weak and ineffectual that she had to have a MAN come out and tell a pavilion filled with women -- that were expecting to see their candidate smash the glass ceiling -- to go home because the dream was dead. REMEMBER THAT! remember the extraordinary imagery burned into their retinas when podesta came out because hillary was too much of a fucking coward to face the music. that is how utterly embarrassed and defeated THE ENTIRE LEFT was that night.

That's implying that any of these autists would actually be able to coordinate something like that.

Right wing death squads when?

>dildo under that blanket

>You guys spoke very explicitly about having an armed uprising after the election when you thought Hillary Clinton was going to win. Hypocrites.

Because the candidate was corrupt