Azula deserved better

A thread died for this.

best Avatar villain

I will kill you

You mean a mercy killing?

She deserved being impregnated by her brother. Fortunately she enjoyed the overall experience.

No and she is a popular character

yes

Pregzula truly is a gift to the world.

She should have been a concubine for the avatar as reparations for the genocide

Did she had pubic hair ?
And I love waterending but I would rather live in the firenation

I agree.

Lewd also wouldn't that just make crazy air benders?

I love her, but I'm not even a lesbian...

I thought that Azula was dead

>crazy air benders?
I don't think they would be able to bend air if they had their mother's personality

If Uncle Iroh says she's crazy and needs to go down...

>needs to go down...
what about going down on her

all she needed was a good cup of tea
and some alone time with zuko

But imagine the power they would have

Poor girl
She had some mental problems
I just read 'The Search' so idk if she's normal now

Anyone read the comic where she joins that weird assassin guild? The one where she, Zuko and the gang search for their mom was great.

Also, she deserved better closure with Ty-lee since they where always destined for each other.

Alright let's get this generic thread over with.

Man I'm so glad this image exists.

Hey look it's the same picture you post in every fucking thread because you lack imagination to come up with anything else. I mean it's starting to get pathetic to even acknowledge your existence for being the lameass you are.

No, I just read The Search
When I was younger my favorite character was Katara, now it's Azula
I wonder what happened to her

Im just saying combining her temperament with air bending will cause a lot of people dying from suffocation

I like this one better than The Search. Sassy Azula is best Azula.

bump

>I'm not even a lesbian
Azula is, though.

I can recognize that belly anywhere

>mac
ew

A bullet to the head after being gang raped by dirty fat old faceless men?

>tfw no writefaggotry about Pregzula demanding belly rubs from Zuko

Sauce? Google search reveals nothing.

This should honestly warrant a ban

Agreed. There are far too many saucefags.

Fine taste, user.

>Giants 1
>not Gnats 76
you had one job

the "Giants 1" is what his dick wears

What happened to Azula? I haven’t read the latest comics, I know she ran into that forest when they found Ursa but not much more.

Trash taste actually. Sokka is a joke.

Azula deserves air nomad dick

She and her brother made up. They're now expecting their first child. Didn't see that one coming but it works honestly.

Stop spreading lies.

Smug-zula is best

>tumblr edit

>I mean it's starting to get pathetic to even acknowledge your existence
I was just thinking the same thing about you.

Bully not so smug after rape

>lies
what are you talking about don't you remember how Azula locked Mai in a closet and impersonated her to get into Zuko's chambers?
I mean it seemed pretty far fetched at first but now when I think about it Zuko must have known in advance becouse he played along

She was 14 or 15, so yes, obviously.

>Pregzula truly is a gift to the world.
>She deserved being impregnated by her brother. Fortunately she enjoyed the overall experience.
>tfw no writefaggotry about Pregzula demanding belly rubs from Zuko
here

best thread for best girl!
greentexts

Depends on how much of her insanity is neurological and genetic, and how much it was influenced by environmental factors, I guess.

These are pin-up pieces by Legoman.

Except you keep baiting me to come back.

I know yo huff paint but can you stop posting your delusions?

she would be worse than Ursa at being a mother

Actually Ursa was the worst mother in the series.

Because of a lack of any sort of maternal instinct, or because she's a bad person?
Is she just a terrible person and that translates into how she raises her child, or is she just bad at being a mother but is genuinely trying?

Azula would make the greatest mother in the entire series.

like mother like daughter
Probably a mix of both, but her narcissism would play a roll in it

>like mother like daughter

Nah Azula would treasure her child more than her mother could. The child would be raised as a fine soldier and quite possibly the most powerful entity in the Avatar universe.

Now I have to wonder how her obsession with perfection would fare if her child showed themselves even more capable than her?
Would she take it better or worse than if they were just 'average'?

She would foster the child's growth. Azula knows she cannot be the greatest firebender forever so the child will be groomed to carry on her legacy.

You and I both know Azula would be the sort of mother that sends her child to practice some high society skill until he has it perfect rather than letting him goof around. Ever read Kafka's letter to his father? The way he describes him sounds a lot like a mother Azula. And that's best case scenario, assuming she recovers from her neuroses.

Either way she would not be happy, but at least being stronger means they can escape

first off she doesn't have neuroses and secondly, what's wrong with sharpening a prodigy's skill? Like any sort of weapon you want it to be as refined as possible.

Azula would be a happy person by this time.

The creators wanted to do 'The Search' as a movie, but shitty Nick said no, which I can't understand
Nick wanted Korra instead !
I really want to kill Nick, as animation it would be perfect
Really, that made me mad

To quote from the letter to his father that I suggest you read:
>It is, after all, not necessary to fly right into the middle of the sun, but it is necessary to crawl to a clean little spot on earth where the sun sometimes shines and one can warm oneself a little.
Also it's not a weapon, it's her child.

I'm not saying it's a weapon I'm saying that it would be a terrible waste for the child not to have his skills on point. Especially with the type of pedigree he has.

Thanks for giving me a boner while sitting on the toilet asshole

I hope she finds peace and will be normal :)

i really want to know if Azula had children
the children would be beautiful