He has a point

He has a point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait, wait... you mean Americans don't vote with an... ID? I've had one since I was 14. It's mandatory to vote here, if you're a registered citizen. Not anyone can just stroll in there and vote, right? That'd be absurd! No ID = No vote. That's how it is there as well, right? I mean, I'm missing something, obviously. Nobody is so stupid as to say that IDs are racist... Right?

CITIZENSHIP IS RACIST!! OPEN BORDERS NOW!! FRUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!!!

yeah its actually the dumbest thing about american voter laws. you can't enforce with an ID. And you wonder why Trumpanzees think he would have won the popular vote.

That sounds like a hassle for no noticeable benefit. Here we just walk into the polling stations and say who we are. If someone is trying to take somebody else's vote it's pretty obvious.

National IDs are a squicky thing in this country. It's the reason we use social security numbers, which are just a series of digits--no security, to identify people. Banks and medical professionals happily identify us by a number that is only supposed to say how much we've paid into social security. There is a level of distrust of identification made by the national government. State drivers licenses are used as ID mores than state IDs too, at least in Kentucky. People only ever get a state ID if they don't have a driver's license, as far as I know.

A hassle? Bringing your ID to the polls?

What the fuck.

Obvious how? Do the officials personally know everyone who is eligible to vote in their district?

Literacy test =/= ID.

Whats wrong with you US? Are you going to tell me i constantly hear you guys whining about something that could be easily solvable with a fucking ID?

>The average American
Fucking retards.

>requiring a passport or driver’s license that can ID you when voting is racist

Every day I hate blacks and spics a little more.

But this isn't their fault.
It's the sheep's fault.

>white people founded the US, they are relatively reliable debtors, commit relatively less crime and they like to be around their own kind (like literally every other ethnic group on Earth)
>this is somehow racist

They have a list of voters, when you vote your name is crossed off the list. If two people try and take the same vote one of them goes to jail. Easy
I'm not American

>bringing my credit card to the store is such a hassle, it's pretty obvious if somebody is claiming to be me

Why don't you guys like discussing Sup Forums shit on Sup Forums? Is it kind of like a fetish thing? Is there some secret thrill you get when you do it on other boards?

>be legal immigrant
>get hammered down again and again that I need to have all of my legal documentation and papers in check, in order, and ready to fucking go for anything at all
>get to america
>people genuinely think blacks and hispanics, but especially hispanics, are too stupid to get LEGAL DOCUMENTATION

Seems legit.
Might have been a first time offender for him, and repeat for the girl. Girl may have been selling etc etc.
Most of these comics come down to, the only reason anything bad ever happens is because they are black. And anything good because they are white. They always skim over any personal responsibilities.

So, uh, what if Fake John votes before Real John? Then Real John goes to jail? Why the fuck not use IDs like normal human beings? Why is the US so fucking weird?

bobs grandparent has a job and credit that allow for a loan

bobs Dad impressed an employer

bobs parents were lucky to have successful parents to help them put a downpayment on a house

what fucking racists

then tell people not to post political/social cartoons on here
the discussion/argument/screeching is inevitable

most people in the US have an ID, but they're not required to vote.

Also most people who don't have an ID are a racial minority, so voter ID laws overwhelmingly affect racial minorities.

That’s a joke right?

So why don’t the minorities get an ID like normal people?

>They have a list of voters, when you vote your name is crossed off the list. If two people try and take the same vote one of them goes to jail. Easy
But wouldn't it be better if you used a document to identify yourself in order to narrow the chances of someone else of trying to vote on your name and therefore simplifying the public agent's/police officer's job?

Comics like the one in op create this discussion you hate so much. Don’t blame us. Blame the creators who create these shitstorms in order to look progressive.

>so voter ID laws overwhelmingly affect racial minorities.

>go to government building
>get ID
I guess blacks really do have it hard.

I'm not sure if it's not an Anglosphere thing. In the UK about 10 years ago they were talking about introducing them and you'd think they'd just announced plans to round up Catholics or something from the reaction.

American blacks seem completely unable to take any kind of personal responsibility. Everything is always someone else's fault, especially the white people through whom they are now enjoying unparalleled rights, freedom and opportunity.

Why do they bitch and whine so fucking much?

what the fuck point is this one trying to make?

Here in France you receive a voting card when you get inscribed on the electoral list, even if you can just vote with your ID card or passport if you lose the voting card. I don't see how voter ID laws can be a problem since the poll already have a list of the people voting.

In my town you just need something to Identify yourself. Bank card, statement, Passport, drivers license. You don't need to bring your full birth certificate or anything just something to prove you are who you say you are.
I don't see that doing anything but stopping illegal voters.

Asians and Indians invalidate this comic

It would be, but then you would need to give people time to get one of those documents and depending on the state, certain documents aren't allowed (College IDs) while some are (hunting licences) and there's rarely any way of showing what is allowed ahead of time.

>Another liberal literally comparing themselves to MLK

no the US is literally this stupid.

It's comic on a comic & cartoons board. Suck a dick

>the US doesn't have an all-purpose ID card
The absolute STATE of the americanos!

If me eating the chocolate resulted in him punching the puppy, or enslaving children, no I won't eat the chocolate, but that's a direct result of it.
But if there are a bunch of random africans getting paid to do this shit, or even if they are not. They would probably be doing it anyway. So I don't have any guilt about that shit.

EDUCATE PEOPLE.

just fucking run ads on TV or on Radio, or teach kids in school you idiot

What if my family didn't move to the U.S. until the 30s and they're Irish so they never benefited from racism

So Sinfest threads are deleted in minutes but this shit stays?

>In my town you just need something to Identify yourself
Then it's a whole different story, isn't it bro?

>I don't see that doing anything but stopping illegal voters.
So it's important

The problem with this is my parents were dirt poor, owned no real-estate, left me absolutely penniless as an adult and I've had to pay for absolutely everything myself. I've never been arrested because I keep my nose clean, but I'm white, so I'm lumped in with the rest of people who grew up amid wealth and privilege.
We shouldn't be re-segregating ourselves based on race, we should be butcher8ng the rich and taking their shit. Or protesting the fact that the inflation index does not actually reflect the dropping purchasing power of the dollar thereby making lower-class people poorer despite the appearance of increase in pay.
In 10 years, the average income will be $40,000, but the average rent for a small apartment will be $25,000, the price of a "reasonably priced" car will be $50,000, and groceries for two people will cost over $1,000 a month.

And the lowest tax bracket will never, ever see a reduction in income tax. These "racist" policies people keep imagining aren't about race, it's about subjugating the poor, about making it evermore difficult to escape poverty, because if you pay someone just enough to live on, you have effectively enslaved them.

there's a whole lot of labyrinthine restrictions to make it as difficult as possible

Voter ID laws make perfect sense in theory, but in practice in the US, they've been solely implemented by Republicans to hamper minority votes, because minorities usually vote Democrat

Why would’t I eat the chocolate? Him beating a puppy or enslaving kids has no direct connection to the chocolate. So it’s his personal responsibility.

Fucking tard artist can’t even make a proper metaphor.

It isn't even any fun to point out this is a cheap strawman.

political cartoons thread?

>have an opinion on African children in need
>rather than actually help said children, make a comic for liberal points

>woe is me
>we should be butcher8ng the rich and taking their shit
Why should I care about a thief?

[T R U M P E D]

Why is always African children? What about Chinese children?

Huh, it's like the author is talking shit about himself on this one

>Voter ID laws make perfect sense in theory, but in practice in the US, they've been solely blocked by Democrats to allow illegal votes, because illegal immigrants usually vote Democrat
Fixed.

Restrictions like what? I seriously can’t imagine how this is difficult. They need to fill out a form and they can’t read?

They do take personal responsibility, but the irresponsible are shown more often, creating the stigma. For every welfare queen you see on TV, there are countless more working multiple jobs trying to make something of themselves.

>Why do they bitch and whine so fucking much?
Because it took a war to give them those rights, freedoms, and opportunity when everywhere else in the developed world more or less abolished it without bloodshed. When they see talks about possible infringement on their rights, they get nervous because most people care about the first 10 amendments and think the 15th is superfluous because "We'd never do that again, right?"

He's being literal about the connection between slavery in Africa and chocolate. They don't grow coco beans in China, do they?

Kek

the fact that an absolutely reasonable policy harms the voterbase of one of the political parties only points to the illegitimacy of said parties political capital

>i'm not a racist, man
>I'm a communist because i was poor, twas the rich that kept me down!
fuck off

Because the Marxists will come to your house first, you two-car-garage-having bitch.

God, Americans are so fucking stupid.

>a guy looking at your ID for five seconds is a hassle
damn...

Can we all agree that these kinds of comics are disgusting, and that the people that make them are lazy hacks? They are not clever, they are just preachy and often ignorant.

The guys almost intentionally being retarded. You have to register to vote, you need to provide ID when you do that.

No, Chinese kids just make the phones and clothes these hipster idiots love so much. But they’re happy to ignore that of course. Everyone benefits from slavery and child labour, in the West.

And those that cry racism any time their voting scheme is threatened.

>Complain that the rest of the world views the US as backwards and uncivilized and says we need to be more like them.

>Just about the entire rest of the world as a voter ID system for elections.

And the calls of racism begin anew.

I am going to test your theory. I am going to drive to my DMV and get a non-driver's license state ID. If this thread is still up when I get back I'll report back telling you what a stupid faggot you are

>le irish were slaves meme

Yes.

>300 years later
>the Democrats still win by means of dominating the 3/5th votes

Republicans on Familicide watch.

I literally don't get why you don't need an ID to vote in the US or why it's controversial.

Jesus, that explains so much.

God's speed

Did you never take American history? The Irish were heavily discriminated against.

>people who bitch about racism confuse it with bigotry and bias
>they form strawmen that are played out in fictional scenarios that only ever go through the writer's head
>In turn they're expressing their own brand of bias and bigotry, singling out white people

It's like these lunatics have been training non-stop for the psychological Tour de France.

That's fine, but don't forget to go to the 49 other states and try to get an ID there. It's easier in some states than others.

As someone who checks IDs for a living, fuck you. It's not a hassle. It's the simplest thing in the world and it can mean the difference between keeping my job or getting shitcanned.

If you or anyone else have ever given someone a hard time for asking for your ID, then you are a satan.

ID cards are ridiculous; being able to go about your business unrestricted by the state is a great freedom.

However, I don't see why Americans don't just use electoral poll cards; bring the card to the poll or use a driver's license or a bill to prove you live at the residence and are the person on the electoral roll. Simple.

If his point is that leftists view minorities as children, he certainly does.
#demsaretherealytsupremacists

I never said they were you quadruple retard, I was saying that their idea of "white america" wasn't a reality for my grandfather, and he did fine because he was smart and invested his money well, but today I'm blamed because some cum-skin lazy southerners wouldn't stop importing slaves