I'm about to post this on my facebook tell me what you think Sup Forums (probably 80% of my friends/family are liberals)

I'm about to post this on my facebook tell me what you think Sup Forums (probably 80% of my friends/family are liberals)

>You know what I'm tired of living a lie, hiding in the shadows, afraid to tell everyone the truth.
>I don't give a damn anymore, you can judge me all you want I DON'T CARE.
>I hate trying to fit in and not feeling like myself. If a bunch of you un-friend me I'm not going to notice because I don't want my life to have negative people overshadowing my life and telling me that it's wrong, I'm crazy, how could I ever feel that way?

>So here's to all the people in similar situations who've paved the way for me today and have faced more pain and suffering than I ever shall for being this way.
>We are people too! Just because you have different morals or a different viewpoint doesn't mean you get to put me down or belittle me.
>Well I say to all of you: I like trump, and I am happy he won the election.

Will post reactions if there are any, it's pretty late tho, wait for better time?
pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gFBn7dDpu4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bruh
That's just straight up cringe
We won you dumb fuck, be smug about it

Made me clench, don't embarrass yourself like this.

This. I'd sooner kill myself than post that.

so how do I go about telling everyone I'm a trump supporter. I'm fairly sure I will piss off a bunch of my family. They made fun of trump a lot in the primaries and up to the election, now they moan about doom and shit and I am tired of sitting there silent

I've never openly supported either candidate so my family really has no idea. I guess they assumed I was just not interested

the whole fucking statement isn't even remotely concise.
your target audience isn't reading for narrative fluff. Boil that shit down.

> don't give a damn anymore, you can judge me all you want I DON'T CARE.
why say it twice?

nobody wants a fucking wall of text, communicate better.

post it man, but don't forget to add attribution, isn't that Jon Bon Jovi or something?

Go in for the fucking kill. Mock them relentlessly. Make them hate you. You won, act like it.

If you don't care what these people think, why are you trying to validate yourself to them?

in my autistic way I thought a fake coming out thing would be funny and bring out similarities to being a trump supporter idk..

I just want to stand up to family/friends really. most of my facebook feed was people bitching about trump for the last 3 days

Don't treat it like you're coming out of the closet, just say something pro-Trump and then when your libtard friends ask you why you're racist explain yourself.

>pic related

It sounds great in your head but it will come across as needy and whiny in real life.

Trust me, I've been there.

Cut him some slack he's a fucking leaf, they're like genetically incapable of conflict or something. I'm just surprised his post didn't outright apologize.

There's a bit of lie masking your true feelings.

You're not trying to announce your support for
Trump from a place of confidence.

Even your OP image demonstrates your self-depreciation.

Your desire to set yourself apart is too humble and based on nothing.

Are you just looking for an argument?

I like it tricking your liberal duck family into thinking your gay and then hitting them with a zinger. All its missing is a "and that's how I became the king of a town called bel air"

>I'm just surprised his post didn't outright apologize.
also this..

No words. Just change your cover photo to something like this. It'll get the message across.

You may be better off just meme-ing it..
in which case, take this:

youtube.com/watch?v=gFBn7dDpu4g
>my favorite thing, can't believe I haven't seen
this posted here more often

The thing I hate most is responding to this shit thread and then the fucking OP, asking for advice, doesn't respond.

God damnit OP, I hate you, you fucking nigger faggot

save yourself the effort and just type

MAGA

Make it sound like you are coming out of the closet so they can momentarily cheer for you before you blow the load on their face.

hey OP. i love seeing liberals fall apart over different opinions. will you please keep us updated?

lucky sevens going to waste. are you going to deliver op?