ITT-ideas for cartoon series

A supernatural invasion is taking place on earth, so governement mages summon a group of serial killers and spree killers as an elite task force to combat this menace. They all now have different super powers due to their undead state.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vPDI5gIGEGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds vaguely like a knock off of Fate.

The daily life of Elliot Roger as an animated series.

so it's magical suicide squad? sounds dope

>summoning a bunch of serial and spree killers to fight in wars

YOU FUCKING IDIOT JEREMY, YOU TOTAL FUCKING IDIOT!

In all seriousness, ignoring the fact that they got caught (hence showing a clear lack of professionalism and a high amount of egomania in their work), what makes you think these people would be able to take orders well? Or even be effective?

Sure, Todd down the road might have murdered 12 people in a single event, but there's a difference between a 15 year old shooting up a black church for lulz with his dad's modded rifle, and a competent operative.

What the fuck is Kenji going to do? Murdering a bunch of elderly citizens in nursing home with a knife doesn't have many transferable skills to performing reconnaisance. I don't think the murder of old people 'for the good of society' is going to help when trying to create spies out of vampires either.

Sure, it might be nice to have a combat medic, but Schultz the serial killer spent 20 years ODing patients on meds so he could practice his first response skills. Impressing your boss by saving patients you nearly killed is as useless as a chocolate kettle when someone needs an antidote to a ghoul bite.

Finally, what about your schizoids, your paranoid schizophrenics, and everyone else with a mental illness? If Karolina went on a spree because it made the shadow monsters in her head stop singing nightcore jingle bells, it's going to be a pretty fucking bad idea to bring her to a meeting point where real shadow monsters like to unwind.

It's like the umbrella corporation on steroids, where Lucas Baker is a head researcher.

That's because it is.

>That 1% drop rate for Jack the Ripper

I fucking hate myself for liking weebshit.

Again, they have superpowers, and having people like al fish or gacy would strike fear into enemies

Young girl escapes life by drawing comics, eventually using the storylines in said comics to come to some realization about the realities of life and growing up, tackling issues from sexual maturation to parents not being able to afford the bills.

>Al fish and gacy

>Instead of actually doing missions, all they do is rape and cannibalise supernatural mooks

There's a thin line between striking fear into your enemies eyes, and encouraging your men to shoot their own allies in their sleep because they are so morally disgusted with who they're working with.

serial and spree killers can only function by preying on the unsuspecting and vulnerable

most of them are outright cowards in any other capacity

powers or not they would be useless in any other capacity.

>implying that isnt where half the humor and plot comes from
I said they were made up by the government, i didnt say said government was entirely competent

This is an extremely edgy Adult Swim style cartoon you've got here user.

That being said, you could probably get that funded.

you said these are supernatural forces
they wouldn't give two fucks who any of these guys are

serial killers are just regular guys with mental problems.

>thinking i have all the plot holes fixed to an idea i just came up with
Fine, theyd do other missions too, i dont care

Anons judge my idea:
It's a comedic cartoon about the lives of three magicians who are rivals. Each of them are pretty bumbling but constantly try to one up each other. Each of them have a kid and each of these kids are best friends. They try to pass on their "legacy" to them but they wanna do their own thing.
There's more to it in my ideas and scripts, but this is the basic idea.

Would watch first three episodes.

A girl teams up with the ghost of a private investigator/author. He used to write hardboiled detective fiction based on his "real life" cases. But he's really a wimp that did standard stuff. She's his biggest fan and believes his books are true. Together they get in over their heads with cases that involve the abnormal and supernatural. Each episode is named and themed around a Raymond Scott composition.

a show about my fetish

i'm nit sure what the story is, but there's boobs in it.

I had a feeling one of these threads would show up today

So this 14-15 year old girl gets punched in the face and thrown off her cloud city home to Earth, never to return. On Earth she decides to explore uncharted lands like a small forest and stuff. Eventually enough, she sees this dude coming out of a grocery store and decides that he would make a good first Earth friend. The show mostly consists of their simple adventures with a occasions of fantasy, like the two of them getting on a hot air balloon to collect cloud crystals. I’m also planning on making it a sort of commentary on the importance of innocence and how people could end up being messed up if they lose it. Pretty big shore side influence, too.

School life splatstick show set in hell, and everyones a demon.

>tfw there actually are some anime with a plot like this

A teenage boy wanders around a shitty decrepit city trying to find his drug addict brother before the police do. Focuses on his interactions with criminals, addicts, homeless, oogles, law enforcement, and the weird detours they take him on in his journey

theme song:
youtu.be/vPDI5gIGEGI

Of course there are.

I actually do have several episodes written, however, I’m not sharing them becuase that would involve sharing my google docs account and my deviantart.