[CONTINUED]

Everyone with a surname that has unknown, distorted origins, unknown meaning, or simply an interesting last name report to this thread. We will try to help each other find information on our last names.

No thanks CIA

Nunley

I think it's either English or Welsh.

Data mining remains forbidden. Saged again.

Nice try Fbi

SOROS

Wew lad you gonna show us your badge mate?

Dude

Steinberg here

Putin

wat

The other thread just got 300+ replies. I thought it was interesting and wanted to participate.

Sorry I meant to link here:

My surname is honeypot. I think it night be jewish.

fuck off CIA

Glueck

I think it's German or Hungarian. I've met people with the last name Gluck and Gleck, but never Glueck like mine.

Any help?

Rothschild. Kinda dumb but I've grown to like it.

Valdehueza

I'm Filipino.

no idea where it's from or what it even means. Most likely spanish or port. from all the ficky-ficky

Trump

Kek, new worlders are so lost. You aren't Europeans. Your ancestors gave up on their homelands and mixed with the untermrnsch. Don't try to be what you cannot be.

> not even a country

Sure user, my full name is Frederal Borough von Instigation. Parents never told me what it means. Think you guys could help me out? What are your names?

Indeed, I have so much heritage that even after 200 years my people still aren't compatible with the frogs. History runs through my veins

Almendarez, no clue what that means, I know its Spanish, i'm just not sure if the Al came after the Muslim invasion or before

Shackleford. Rusty Shackleford

no one's this fucking retarded right?

Tell me about these:

Zevada (supposed to be Basque)

Dumas

Quiroga

found a distant relative