Is it possible to meme Frauke Petry and AfD into power? Or is Germany beyond hope?

Is it possible to meme Frauke Petry and AfD into power? Or is Germany beyond hope?

Other urls found in this thread:

wahlrecht.de/umfragen/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope so. I feel like she'd be rough with me if I asked her to.

THERE IS NOTHNIG BEYOND OUR REACH

It's always worth a try.

the silent majority is real
we only have to give them the moral permission to voice their opinions by voicing them first.

The Eternal Anglo has successfully destroyed all hope for a prosperous Aryan future.

She has to kill Kogami first

Literally impossible with our system. We dont elect the chancellor directly

It definitely is.

In Germany we have constant rolling polls on elections all the time and the AfD is getting stable numbers around 13% currently.
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

If they gain only 5% until the election they would be disruptive as fuck, not allowing a government without their contribution. Beyond that, the sky is the limit.

Getting an absolute majority in a multi-ethnic country like Germany (I'm speaking German ethnicities, not foreigners) that still has a strong east-west divide in it's society is tough though, and absolute majorities are generally considered to be a thing of the past. This goal would need unseen levels of memetic warfare.

It's not the Chancellor we need to worry about. Sure, the Chancellor is the most powerful position in this country, but his power is far less than that of the French or American President.

beyond hope

concentrate on Austria instead

Not possible, because we have a 1st world election system.

Not yet, anyway.

We have to work on other countries in Europe first, let the dominoes fall.

The goal is to break down the EU. Hopefully we can do this within a couple years. In the meantime, Germans will be experiencing the nature of Muslims and Africans firsthand, and a sizeable enough portion of the population will probably be ready for our message.

A strong AfD Opposition will influence the Policies of the other Parties.

An absolute majority is beyond reach for any party and as no other party wants to coalise with them they are effectively blocking them. That's german democracy for you. So we aim for a strong opposition and hope that one day other parties will coalise with them.

>A strong AfD Opposition will influence the Policies of the other Parties.
lol nope

THIS

THE REICH WILL RISE AGAIN

PRAISE BE UNTO KEK

as long as the catholic church and the pope runs germany, probably not

here's a hint, globalism was started in europe by the catholic church so they could take over northern europe once again

I don't know who that is because I'm an uninformed American.
>anything like hitler is good
>she's cute
>take my meme magic Mr. Deutschland.

No we´re not beyond hope
Germany will awake, too

I would prefer Bjoern Hoecke, from AFD as Bundeskanzler

He is the kind we´re looking for
Hoecke is saying what he´s thinking
Petry was good pushing AFD into public

Hoecke said once in public that black people having different strategys for procreate

What is something he was MASSIVLY ATTACKED FOR BY SJW, PC CULTURE

But it seems to be right what he said

>her bantz against Schäuble
God, she's perfect

It already does. The last party program of the CSU reads like a carbon copy of the one from the AfD. And Merkel is backpedaling on some of their polcies. Image what would happen if they are not at ~15% but >20 or even 30%.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

The EU needs to fall apart first. Germany will be the last one stubbornly standing there with its pants down. As long as this country has the economic upperhand, nothing will happen here.

In the best case scenario, we will have a minority government, like in Denmark.

The silent majority voted Hillary

This.
Chip away from the outside. That's how you bring power structures like the EU to fall. Continually reduce the sphere of influence.
Start with Austria, Netherland and Denmark. If France falls then we basically did it.

The Catholic Church evangelized in South America and Indochina long before Luther nailed his shit to the door.

Which ones?

Checked. Kek is with you Germany nothing is impossible

I want to meme her butthole.

Meme Hofer into office, he's closer to victory than US libcucks currently are to downing a jug of bleach. We only have 3 weeks to pull this off. Remember, remember, the 4th of December.

if you don't include the non-citizen votes in california, nah

also, trump would have campaigned differently in a popular vote race

Where is AfD most relevant? ex-DDR?

I just read about the "incestuous Iceland"
That was top tier.

it is and we have to

We must try! Praise KEK!
Does the Illuminati-cards foretell anything?

pic related

>Is it possible to meme Frauke Petry and AfD into power?
thanks to coalitions and shit everyone else would ally just to not let AfD be the government.

>Or is Germany beyond hope?
i'll say no here anyway because the real change in politics here happens when the big parties get scared by polls or state elections and try to appeal to the people who've stopped voting for them.
obviously someone's been trying to demonize AfD voters (similar to trump) but the shift is already happening and the message that the big parties have to win back their voters has been received

we need to MEGA

Who is this and why am i wanting to help/physically attracted to her?

They are strong in the ex-DDR but the difference isn't big as they are also strong in federal states like Baden-Württemberg or Rheinland Pfalz.

Frauke must be German for Missy, right?

>Is it possible to meme Frauke Petry and AfD into power?
Considering how the German elective system works, no. I will repeat it time and again because you guys will expect great things, only to be disappointed. Even if she wins, she won't "win". Get it?

France is the only country that stands a chance here because, like America, it's a presidential republic with direct presidential elections.

She's the only one that could save Germany and Europe now

because you are hetero CIS scum

Ah, this one.
Yes, Schäuble is getting senile and bitter, I think. He handles the Euro shit quite well, still, but I think he's tired now. He is 73 or something and his physical condition isn't getting better.

If repeating numbers, the AfD will get over 35% next election!

I live in Baden-Württemberg, one of the Federal states who got hit the hardest with the Refugee waves near a city that got filled up with those leeches (Mannheim), the same shit is happening here that happened in the US before the election, people are saying they'll vote for the CDU or SPD but are secretly pissed of and want to vote AFD, I'm predicting a massive surge in AFD approval rate next year. kek save us.

>The leftists want wimmin as presidents
>They end up with Le Pen in France and Petry in Germany

I'm ok with this

+++ Briefing for Anglos +++

Melisandre was able to make ONE shadow baby with stannis. They could have made a second one to kill Ramsay ... so why not ? It's not a fucking tv show.

fpbpb