Well, looks like Stevonnie is ruined forever

Well, looks like Stevonnie is ruined forever....

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2011/03/02/134196209/study-most-plastics-leach-hormone-like-chemicals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sure this is someone's fetish

>fusion of a male and female shouldn't have any male features
cool thread op

A thread died so that you could point out a problem that's already being discussed in detail in another living thread.

Hope it was worth it.

You can't ruin something that was always terrible.

>I didn't had any male feature on several episodes
>ooops now it has!
You're like those retards who support inconsistent frames and puppet tool

>Half-Wop/half-Paki

Stevonnie will look like a Woolie by the next fusion.

well theres a reason why gems are lesbians
they wouldnt allow this shit on homeworld

Steven has the right reaction

>ewww icky yucky gross facial hair ick ew ew ew gross
funny, tumblr had the same reaction

How are they holding up that shield if they aren't gripping onto anything?

Does Garnet look the same now like she did when Ruby and Sapphire first fused? no
quit your autism

>Da best

if we're going by the logic of mixing their features then this fusion skin shoud be way lighter

It's a magic projection from the stomach gem.

Magic.

>Stevonnie is canonically 26 years old

Except being 100% flat despite being a large teenager.

There is no logic, Matt already said years ago fusion designs are based on what they think looks good. There aren't any rules.

the stubbles are just here to distract from that cringey Captain Harlock """reference"""

>13 year old girl being flat
>not normal

Steven is 14, Connie is 12, show runners said Stevonnie was biologicaly in their very late teens possibly early twenties.

They're trying really hard to make Lars look cool. Also, why does Stevonnie exist? Is she just there to be the shonen main character because Steven clearly doesn't fit the bill?

If Stevonnie having stubble is the last straw then I don't know how you made it this far into the show in the first place. People are getting more upset about this than the stuff in Sadie's Song. Is it because your futa waifu now has masculine traits?

>13 year old girl being flat
>not normal
It actually isn't these days, most girls get their boobs between 9 and 12 these days

>neither Steven nor Connie has facial hair
>their fusion has

how much sense this has

At least they finally got around to making them actually look ambiguous.

Steven's been shown to develop facial hair as he aged several times in the show, and it appears that may affect stevonnie

Neither Ruby nor Sapphire has cool shades, but Garnet does.

have you been to a fucking elementary school or middle school? There's some kids that get their boobs around 6th grade but there is barely any chest on the average preteen

I don't watch the show so I'm not invested in any of this, I'm just here to collect nerd tears from both Sup Forums and tumblr

Politely saging for not contributing to the discussion

See

>Politely saging for not contributing to the discussion
literal autistm

She creates those, gems can manipulate their clothes, when she fuse she is without her glasses.

This

You'd put out so many fires if Steven was less of a crybaby and Connie was put in a coma for a few seasons.

You said it, Stevonnie should groom the facial hair better, don't just keep stubble.

Reminder that people complaining about facial hair are falseflaggers.

Maybe this means Stevonnie can "reform" into either gender. Not strictly 1 or both.

Pretty much this.

And stevonnie didn't get facial hair before because...?

Not going to deny the autism part, but that's the proper use of sage on imageboards

>fusion designs are based on what they think looks good.
>what they think looks good.
Yikes.

Kevin is in for a surprise.

Cause Steven is a late bloomer.
Poor bastard is gonna be stuck with peachfuzz even in college.

Neither Steven nor Connie had grown any.

ESTROGEN IN TAP WATER

I feel like people give rebecca too much credit for being sorta neutral as far as sjw stuff is concerned, but I get the feeling she's the kind of person who unironically encourages those events where drag queens read to kids.

I really want this transgender/hermaphrodite thing they have going with Stevonnie to falls flats on it's face. When CN gonna come in and shut this shit down?

It's still a new fusion and is wonky as fuck. Look at garnet's first fusion.

She was always primarily female you shit braind SU apologist

They're a bit late, considering Stevonnie has been around for several seasons.
Or do you not watch the show and are here to rant for shits and giggles with zero knowledge.

Am I the only one that thinks that Stevonie looks way cooler with that facial hair and the pilot jacket?

Looks like an indian warrior or something of the sort.

But she was already in her 20s second authors, you're contradicting the logic of the post I was replying

I've heard people blame The Jews for it, although if they're trying to get me to hate them then crediting them for girls having bigger tits sooner is a poor strategy.

And that means the male/female fusion is forever incapabable of growing more masculine traits?
This ain't Adventure Time, we ain't stuck with status quo.

Stevonnie was never bi gender looking wtf are you talking about?

Neither Steven, nor Connie had stubble when they fused so Stevonnie didn't have it either. The fusion also never lasted long enough for the stubble to grow out.

>And that means the male/female fusion is forever incapabable of growing more masculine traits?
Yes, especially since thats how its default apperance is. Go fuck yourself

Are there any other male features besides the facial hair? I figured that was because Stevonnie had stayed fused for a far longer time than previously before. The first episode had her fused for a single evening, not long enough to grow any facial hair.

No you dumbass it's growth hormone in the milk cause of cows rapid aged to develop milk faster.
That's the correct nonsense conspiracy.

meant for

>stevonnie is a Sikh woman

Exactly, even more proof why its shit and is just sugar trying to put her multi genderd bullshit into american animation

Aside from the fact that Steven lacks any male features, the Steven's fat lower face is the most obvious on Stevonnie.

>they only were called "girl" once by kevin
>only female characteristic is that it has a slender waist
>primarily female
lol

It's a fusion using a dude. By logic alone you know there is a possibility of masculine traits.
Was that ever confirmed or have you seen some screenshots and are going "EVERYTHING IS RUINED FOREVER".
Cause even if Stevonnie can grow a beard I bet that when on Earth Connie and Steven would still be want to shave.

they are non binary you cis

I didn't grow boobs until I was 19

Why didn't you drink your milk?!

You're fat, not a girl fucking fag

Being called a girl once is not enough?She must be called girl a dozen times to comfirm it?

Fuck that noise.
The real sad thing is that we'll never have Rainbow Quartz 2.0 be voiced by David Bowie

Because they've probably never been fused that long. They're stranded, so shaving isn't really a priority.

>if you call a male dog a girl, that means they're a girl
>if you call a tree a boy, that means they're a boy
nice logic

He does indeed.

No hairier than the average pakistani woman.

ESTROGEN IN COW WATER

Because they were never fused longer than a few hours.
Even an adult man will take a work day to develop that 5 o'clock shadow.
And Steven is only beginning to grow a beard. So this will be the result of several days in this fused state.
Give it a year innawoods and they're sporting an operator beard.

npr.org/2011/03/02/134196209/study-most-plastics-leach-hormone-like-chemicals

So you're bothered that they have a stubble, but not the fact that they most likely have both genitals?

>They unfuse
>Connie has the facial hair

I'm ready

More the innawoods adventure type, yes.
Still too sparse to give an Indie feel, but better than barefoot beach babe.

facial hair ruins a character forever?
Either way stevonnie is weird. They are supposed to represent trans people but i allways just saw them as a weird creature formed by a boy and a girl.

Has this episode actually aired or leaked yet?

He looks like a badass. I'm fine with it.

Let's just have girl stevonnie and boy stevonnie from now on. The hot one and the cool one.

Not him, but, that doesn't seem too hard to understand.

Nah, they probably just change appearance mostly based on the attitudes or feelings.

I like my futa without facial hair.

its airs this friday,but its probably gonna leak tommorow. We allready got screencaps.
Spoilers

Even with the facial hair, Stevonnie looks like a chick my man.

the only thing that makes it look like a chick is the waist and it got that from connnie

They defuse the beard was from ConnieĀ“s all along.

It's like he forgot he was on Sup Forums

He looks like a male 80s action hero. Especially with the jacket.

you retards know they can shave right

And the boobs.

that's a pretty good Stevonnie. I like it. I hope fanartists get better with the beard after the episode airs.

That's not boobs. That's a waist.

You can't have milk when you don't have tits to milk, duh.

so sadie is a lesbian?