Who was in the right here

Who was in the right here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7lPJSDCkwW0?t=16s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meg, show fucking sucks though

honestly who care's, i mean i guess i care, but really who still watches family guy on tv?

“Gibe Emmy pls”

Hilarious how this and the Cleaveland show treated this as their “look we’re gonna be cerebral!” Meanwhile in American Dad they had a shark in the house and a bear disapproving of Stan’s harpoon skills.

That episode of American Dad got me in tears the first time I watched it. Miles better than any Family Guy episode.

The look of disappointment the bear gave Stan killed me.

Don't forget Lewis.

>END OF DAYS, BITCHES!!!

That episode is god tier

shut up boco

brain, for doing shrooms

I am for not watching Family Guy so I dunno wtf is going on here.

Meg called out Lois on being an abusive shithead.

They're all stuck inside due to a hurricane and Meg goes around and deconstructs each character, pointing out that they're all insensitive sociopaths.It's basically the writers outright admitting they just write every character as a mean, thoughtless idiot now, and a weird dramatic turn for Family guy. It came off real forced and insubstantial and of course the writing never actually improved.

Proper grammar says "ON the right"
And it's Meg you blind nutjob.

Meg. Lois is on the left.

I honestly don't know what kind of cocaine were writers consuming when they thought this is how they are going to end the episode.

It doesn't seem to be presented as a joke, and at straight value it's just absurd. In what moral system you can possibly owe your abusers to remain a punching bag?

>being literal

That's because American Dad gives no fucks. It went and fully embraced being over the top in whatever it's doing and runs with it.

>my old college javelin

>You... harpooned me.

"-then he nailed it Stan, with National Treasure 2! The greatest movie of all time!"

"He did nail it."

"He nailed it so hard be BECAME a National Treasure. 2."

It's a cop out. They wanted to make the episode, but at the same time they didn't want Meg to stop being a punching bag.

I genuinely don't remember, what happened during the Cleaveland Show hurricane episode?

Cleveland Junior said he didn't believe in god.

>harpoons Francine

fuck it was great

>I let the bear in to fight the shark, they're natural enemies
>They're fighting in tandem! They're brothers in arms!!!

they should have listened to space ghost!!

youtu.be/7lPJSDCkwW0?t=16s

meg definitely

I still don't know how something like this and Harvey Birdman were made in the first place.

they were incredibly cheap to make.

Meg kinda has her own shit, she kinda is a shit person but she got this way by her family so eh.

was Harvey cheap?

the animation isn't great but it's fast and active

It also has the added benefit of having no cut aways, and having the writing staff from the good seasons of family guy.

the thing to remember is that all the characters were already made for previous shows, and they just reused the animations for every scene. not having to hand draw/outsource the animation reduces the cost by a heck of a lot.

>reused the animations for every scene
...for Harvey Birdman?

The speech the gorilla gives about fatherhood is better than anything in Family Guy.

and at the end Meg decides that the family is falling apart without someone to bully, so she apologizes for everything

At this point, Mr. Enter's kinda right. This is a fucked up mentality.

You're thinking of Sealab my dude

>the hurricane episode ends with Meg staying with her abusive family for their benefit
>the very next episode is about how terrible it is that Quagmire's sister is in an abusive relationship

just when you think they hit rock bottom

Meg but in universe says Lois because the family'd be a fucking mess otherwise.

>Quagmire has raped children before
>Show tried to make him seem heroic

It’s beyond garbage

>tries to fuck Lois on multiple occasions
>even when Peter get's amnesic
>somehow has the nerve to rant at Brian and people will be on his side
post 100 episode family will always be shit

Meg attempted to rape a dog

megan is on the right side

yeah, but she's a piece of shit too

>Megan
Its "Megatron", you dolt