EDDY I THINK THEY'RE BECOMING AMOROUS!

EDDY I THINK THEY'RE BECOMING AMOROUS!

Bingo.

What the fuck was the Kanker Sisters' problem?

They were molested

Puberty hitting hard

They wanted that long double D

not enough bibles in the the household

Is that the server event where all three Kanker do triple the damage and have their cool-downs reduced by 40%?

Anons be real with me, does my Professor Scam Eddy with damage spec have a chance at this or should I just log off of Cul-De-Sac_server8 until it's over?

so I've just realized that Edd is double d (obviously, that's a given) but so is Eddy, he's got a double d in his name too so what of fuck man?

Three different fathers that abandoned them, making them crave male structure in their lives.

>Trying to do damage with an Eddy build.
>Not soloing as a god-tier pebble in shoe Ed or Jimmy equipped with boomer-rang.
>Playing on godforsaken server 8 with all the weebs.

Maybe EEnE Online is a little too complicated for you.

HOLA ED AMIGO

Their mother was a slut.

Their mother.
I've typed this out at length before, but the short of it is she's drilled into their head very warped idea of how the world works.

Every kid in the show conveys feelings of young love but the kanker sisters are the only ones who act on it.

pebble in shoe ed could stand a chance with my old country rolf with HOLY MACKEREL the stun damage is insane. and i can spam victor and elfred as sponges. those two together and maybe an 88fingers edd giving buffs and debuffs could take them on, but we would need alot of luck

Edd is apparently short for Eddward. The gist of the name gag I figure was the idea Double D would introduce himself as Eddward or Edd and to differentiate himself from Ed he'd mention it has two Ds, the continued mention resulting in people just calling him Double D.

Eddy's name has two Ds but it's not pronounced like Ed or Edd so you don't need to know how many Ds.

I always felt they should have just had the fullnames of Edwin, Edward and Eddy. With Ed and Eddy that appears the case, Eddy doesn't need to be a diminutive and a fixed short name works well for Eddy, as for Ed he's referred to himself as Edwin before according to the wiki.
But with double D Eddward isn't really a name, and I'm not sure why they went with it. If Edwin gives you Ed from cancelling out the win, then cancelling out the war in Edward would give you Edd anyway. He would still be double D Ed.

I have to say I'm surprised to see a Rolf build that isn't rocking the tried and true multi-wield with three shoes. The damage is almost broken, but the long cool downs balance it out.

That's another thing. I heard that true 88-Fingers Double-Ds were godlike for support, but any time I see one their just using the party trick skills to shill out for quarters outside the candy store.

you need to slow down the kankers as much as you can if they have a cooldown boost.

>but any time I see one their just using the party trick skills to shill out for quarters outside the candy store

they just set it up to replay tricks while they are afk and farm quarters from saps. the tunes they play are great.

In Polish dub Double D was called "Skinny Edd".

Well yea, the issue comes with the lack of slow down skills thanks to that latest patch. The whole meta got fucked because now the speed skills go to Biker Kevins so that they can kite, and pursue better. Two patches ago the game was flawless, but I feel like the devs are trying to copy Overwatch to stay current.

snuggle me ed has a slow down effect on physical damage but even then kevin has a somewhat decent ranged attack. rubber cement on the gunslinger eds is somewhat usable but kevin still has that 2.5x dorks damage bonus, so his slingshot can still cheese them. the only ones who can consistently stop him are nazz and troll jimmy.

*troll johnny

That's fitting enough.

Tfw we're a month and some change away from another Hanky Panky Hullabaloo event and the servers are gonna get flooded with those damn cupids arrow drops. Nothing more fun than doing a fetch quest in the middle of the junkyard and suddenly gettin pinged with that nonsense.

>trailer trash single mother who hates men
>three deadbeat dads
>puberty

Dosen't Double D Call Ed Edward when chastising though?

I vaguely recall that now, but either way I still stand by my head canon fix of Ed having the first name Edwin so they'd all have different full names, but when choosing short names Edward couldn't call dibs on "Ed" or "Eddy" and was left with a Y short, D extra "Edd".

It speaks to his character if he compromises to the nickname Double D from there for the sake of the other Eds by choice, rather than a default odd name assigned by his parents.

But that's just a theory, a dork theory.