What kind of show will it be?
What boards are gonna be the main cast?
Will Sup Forums get flooded by newfags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Wt6XlVob_E
youtube.com/watch?v=XPYgzfRlo1k
youtube.com/watch?v=ph81OaPCa-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best way is to do it like old Transformer/GIJoe Cartoons. AKA there's a central cast, but every episode has a rotating roster that highlights certain side characters who would otherwise gain much less exposure. Episodes like
>/out/ and /am/ camping trip goes wrong when they find out /k/'s hunting season has just begun. Side Plot involves /qst/ and /tg/ larping in the woods and mistaking /k/ for a Lich
>A Wacky Races themed episode hosted by /o/
>Sup Forums and Sup Forums stay up all night trying to get tickets to the newest Superhero Blockbuster only to be gunned down by a mass shooter before the movie starts
>Sup Forums and /lgbt/ find themselves lost in /d/'s horrible sex dungeon trying to find whether or not traps really are gay

Will Sup Forums get finally full mainstream recognition?
I wish for this place to die for good
so
so
much

it's either this place ends up being the next facebook or it legit dies and every user starts forming irl Sup Forums groups where the share and trade their rarest pepes

The main cast will probably be the boards most known/notorious
>there's a central cast, but every episode has a rotating roster that highlights certain side characters who would otherwise gain much less exposure.
Sounds like a great idea

>What kind of show
Maybe something along the lines of Slice of Life, where each episode could focus with a particular board, or a group of boards dealing with whatever conflict they have

>Main cast
The most popular boards. But you could also have the less popular boards be side characters that might get a episode down the line.

>Will Sup Forums get flooded by newfags
It already is

I hope you're kidding but I wouldn't put it past hiroshimoot.

Only way such a thing would be actually good is to stray away from the more "mematic" aspects of each board and basically make it The Eltingville Club but each character's specialization being much more distinct.

You could pretty much adapt all the little comics and greentexts here into little shorts which could range from comedy to drama to slice of life to horror and could have tge boards or anons as protagonist.
I was doing this comic based on some femanon's story

Oh snap, I remember that thread. You're doing gods work, user.

Source on that.
Ive seen the same goddamn idea peddled around since the dawn of this board

>I wish for this place to die for good
its already braindead.

You will never be free.
No one here will ever be free.

>You could pretty much adapt all the little comics and greentexts here into little shorts which could range from comedy to drama to slice of life to horror and could have tge boards or anons as protagonist.
That's actually a pretty good idea.

Got a screen cap of it? My curiosity has been peaked.

It's already mainstream. During the election shit like Pepe was on mainstream news.

archived.moe/co/thread/96291958/

Ass thread. It was glorious. Enjoy.

>archived.moe/co/thread/96291958/
Oops. replace archived.moe with desuarchive.org.

Legend mate.

What's the comic/story about?

>A Wacky Races themed episode hosted by /o/

Oh hey it's you.
you draw good Trish-es

Justva fem user telling her experience of having big thighs/ass in a thread about big asses/thighs
Maybe could flesh it out, who knows.
thanks m8

lad I gotta see more of your work, you got a blog out there?

>that first panel
HOLY THICC

thiccness aside, loving your panel composition m8

This isn’t real, right? Just like one of those threads, right?

So what 4 or 5 boards would be the main cast?

Most known boards:
Sup Forums,Sup Forums,Sup Forums,/mlp/,Sup Forums

runner ups
/fit/,/d/,/tg/

>Sup Forums
Maybe a decade ago.

He'd be the older guy who peaked in highschool.

>what kind of show is it
a sitcom with all the board-tans.
>what board are gonna be the main cast.
probably all the well known and sfw boards.
>will it attract newfags
yes

mrshamleso.tumblr
Be wary of furfaggotry and fat

>You will never be free.
>No one here will ever be free.
user gets it.

Sup Forums is the only good 4 Chan character. Maybe /x/

The age difference yuri relationship of /s4s/ and Sup Forums only gets hinted at during the whole series.

Obvious larper back in that thread, but nice art nonrtheless. Never thought r63 user-kun would be a thing.

I can't imagine a way that this could be well executed, so thank God it's not real.
Memes aside, who would you cast as the VA for each character?

Kristen Schaal for [s4s] as long as the voice is 50% Mabel and 50% cuter than Mabel

Sup Forums - Steve Blum
Sup Forums - Kevin Conroy
/fit/ - Hafthór Björnsson
/ck/ - Alton Brown
/cgl/ - Jessica Nigri
/fa/ - Tim Gunn
/asp/ - Terry Bollea
/tg/ - Steven Colbert
Sup Forums - Hugh Laurie
Sup Forums - Alex Jones
/lgbt/ - Ru Paul
/sci/ - Neil Degrasse Tyson

Several of these were chosen specifically for how much they would piss off their prospective boards

That blog doesn't exist.

>Sup Forums tries to get Sup Forums in trouble with gookmoot for digging up shit from krautchan's front yard, a la phineas and ferb
>/ck/'s house burns down so she lives with Sup Forums for a week
>/m/ attempts to brainwash Sup Forums into hating eva
>/k/ goes on a camping trip to rhodesia & drags Sup Forums along

>about anthro boards tans
>not a drama/sol about neets on Sup Forums and board culture
canceled after one season

>Sup Forums gets into shenanigans hiding Sup Forums and Sup Forums from Mod-chan, who's cracking down on LOL threads
>/tg/ GM's a game night for several other boards, D&D shenanigans ensue. /tg/ constantly grumbles because he wanted to use a different system.
>/ck/ starts serving ethnic food at her restaurant. Sup Forums has to stop Sup Forums from hurting her feelings/sabotaging the food
>/u/ and /y/ get into a Freaky Friday scenario
>Sup Forums steals a plane, causes an international incident
>Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /tg/ get fat from sedentary hobbies and junk food, /fit/ forces them into a fat camp run by him
>Sup Forums Cup episode

>Sup Forums steals a plane and causes an international incident

And in the follow up
>Sup Forums gets inspired by Sup Forums, and starts practicing magic. /x/ gets jealous of his apparent success.

>/mlp/ and /trash/ visit the zoo with /an/

A detective show starring Sup Forums and /mlp/. Sup Forums is uncovering a conspiracy while dealing with his bad reputation and a mysterious past. /mlp/ is a writer looking for inspiration, she knows how much of a trouble magnet he is so she follows him around. Sup Forums is also there and he is a detective working alone, trying to find whoever kidnapped his son.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Wt6XlVob_E

A couple of mods fuck up and /mlp/ escapes from her containment. As an answer, Hiro recruits a group of shitposters with attitude.

Lee is the green ranger

>Dobson

try this one: mrshameleso.tumblr.com

Hiro would probably fuck the contract up along with his life and the whole site

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums decide to make a bet to see who is the best
>Sup Forums is not allowed to derail from video games
>Sup Forums cannot talk about or consume waifu/husbando/daughterfu shit
>they need to go on like this for an entire day until someone breaks
This shit writes itself.

Thanks.

I refuse to have Colbert as /tg/. Fuck your gay ass casting.

AAAAH, AFTER SEVEN YEARS I'M FREE.
> MY EYES, MY EYES
I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING YET YOU FUCKING RETARD.

>Sup Forums is like a kid with ADHD, physically suffering because he needs to focus on playing video games without getting distracted by his surroundings
>Sup Forums locked herself in a room and is losing her sanity, starts having hallucinations and being haunted by ghosts of waifus
>other tans gossip about this and react in different ways
>some of them decide to fuck with them either for laugh or to help the other with winning the bet
>others get into arguments and decide to make bets with each other (/s4s/ not being allowed to check dubs, /o/ not being allowed to listen to or sing eurobeat songs, etc.)
>eventually Sup Forums and Sup Forums fuck up at the same time and decide to call it a draw
>episode ends with them going to the Yotsuba block just to find everybody doing the complete opposite of what they usually do

I almost see it more like a BBQ party or something with the board-tans.
Sup Forums would be the drunk racist uncle. You know the one.
Sup Forums would be a mangy dog with diarrhea and tourettes.

>star wars original trilogy parody
>Darth Sup Forums leads the Shitpost Empire as the apprentice of Emperor Sup Forums and their legion of moderators
>Princess /s4s/ is captured shortly after droids /r9k/ and /m/ escape with the plans of the Delet Star
>the droids are bought by Uncle /tg/ and Aunt /x/, who are raising their nephew son /qst/
>/r9k/ fucks off to deliver the Delet Star plans to Sup Forumsnobi
And then the rest of the trilogy happens.

>Han Sol/o/ blasting Eurobeat and drifting the Millenium Falcon
>Jabba the H/u/tt scene but with lesbians
>Boba F/e/tt falls into the /d/arlacc Pitt
I need it.

I always picture Sup Forums as the guy who thinks he is smarter than he actually is. From an outsider's perspective he looks smart and attractive but his friends know he is completely insane and a bit of a moron. Somehow though his crazy theories turn out to be true.

So dale from king of the hill?

I imagine /trash/ to be Jabba, otherwise that's a solid list.

Yeah, a bit cockier though.

>Han Sol/o/ blasting Eurobeat and drifting the Millenium Falcon
youtube.com/watch?v=XPYgzfRlo1k

And for when Han gets carbonized
youtube.com/watch?v=ph81OaPCa-o

Yes, but more blatantly racist.
In one episode he has the chance to stop the Illuminati from dropping a biological weapon, but finds an old issue of National Geographic about African Tribes and spends the whole night fapping to big floppy African titties.
He still has time the next morning but gets distracted and tries to convince everyone that National Geographic is run by Jews and promotes race mixing under the guise of education.

The adventures of Wojak and Pepe.

Guest appearences by Spurdo, et al.

Go like Sealab 2021.

>Episodes sometimes have 2 minute shorts at the end of Gondola wandering around various environments

>not having the credits being gondola walking around various enviroments
Basically nazi kitty but with better music.

>Not Boba /fit/

You were so close

Replace Sup Forums with Sup Forums and you have it.

More popular? yes.
More known outside of Sup Forums? I dunno, does Sup Forums do anything outside the board? Sup Forums gets mentioned in comics.

a lot of manga ends up getting translated on Sup Forums

What boards would most likely get waifu'd and husbando'd?

As long as Sup Forums keeps interrupting the characters whenever they're talking and completely changes the subject. Only way it could work right.

>Sup Forums and /k/ are investigating /f/'s death
"He was found this morning by /out/ floating in the pool"
>"hmm he's been double tapped to the chest so I think we can rule out drowning"
Suddenly Sup Forums shows up
>"everyone knows niggers cant swim"
>"the real question here is, how are the jews involved?"

Waifu'd: [s4s]
Husbando'd: Sup Forums

The fanbase then flocks to Sup Forums to start /kekrad/ generals

4chumblr love story.

That's bound to crash and burn so horribly. I want it.

Would Reddit be our annoying, Dinkelberg-esque neighbor?

Would you stop turning every thread you touch to pure shit?

Oh no