Uncle Grandpa

Be honest Sup Forums: Was it good?

No, never, not really. Sorry :(

It was kind of dumb

It didn't deserve to die like it did.

No, it was shit.

it did have some charm. i didnt care for it but it certainly is miles above ttg

it was a good show
people who didn't like it were literal tumblr trash as evident by the fact that now mojarity of "SU" fans hate the say uncle cross over when it was praised when the episode premiered

It was a really charming show. It wasn't perfect, but for what it was I got some good laughs. Kind of miss it honestly.

>mojarity
Excuse me?

i saw an episode where uncle grandpa got stuck on an escalator. people were expecting him to die there and held candlelight vigils. i laughed

>anyone who holds differing opinions is tumblr
Grow up

Retarded premise, but kind of grew on me after a while. Never been too much into stoner humor, but this one had a certain charm on it that seemed to just...kind of take over after a while.

>people who didn't like it were literal tumblr trash
lmao get real

It wasn't perfect but I felt that it had heart put into it and at least TRIED to be funny. I liked it overall and think it got better towards the end.

Not that user but he's pretty much right. Steven fags were absolutely butt blasted about the show's existence after the crossover plus the people that watch shows like Steven don't understand the cartoony stoner vibe UG went for. I feel like Uncle Grandpa just came out in the wrong era, it was really funny towards the end and if it would have landed in the 90's or 00's people would have loved it.

It was one of those shows that you didn't really like until it was gone.
I would welcome it with open arms if it came back to combat the barrage of TTGO and AWoG.

>people that watch shows like Steven don't understand the cartoony stoner vibe UG went for
Bullshit. A major part of the SU fanbase are holdovers from AT which is one of the cartoony stoner shows of the decade.

Before the crossover episode a bunch of SUfags were seething over SU even daring to associate itself with what they perceived as a lower quality show.

>a bunch of tumblrfags disliked it
>ergo everyone who dislikes it as a tumblrfag

For some reason it got a shit ton of QUALITY scenes in their last season

The first season was mediocre, but it became kinda good. It got about as much of a run as it deserved

I used to really hate it but since say uncle it really started to grow on me

There is no question that it was far better than TTG and Gumball

I enjoyed it and saw nearly every episode, but it always irked me how despite being a silly slapstick cartoon, the comedy often fell flat at times. Part of the blame could go to Uncle G being your typical annoying doofus character and the other part would be many of the writers/board artists lacking good comedic timing.

I would've loved to see more people from WOY or the Mickey Mouse shorts try their hand at writing a UG episode. Fittingly, David Gemmill's episodes tended to be some of the best ("Ballroom" is by far one of the funniest 11-minute cartoons of the decade).