Sup Forums CONFIRMED FOR KILLING LIBERALS AND TRANNIES

Sup Forums CONFIRMED FOR KILLING LIBERALS AND TRANNIES

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/10/at-suicide-hotlines-the-first-24-hours-of-trumps-america-have-been-full-of-fear/

>"While swing states deciding our next president flipped between red and blue, the phone at the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline rang 660 times — 2½ times the average for that hour."

>"At the Crisis Text Line, pleas for help more than doubled in the 24 hours since Trump emerged victorious. At Trans Lifeline, more than 500 calls came in by early Wednesday evening."

>“We didn’t see numbers like this in 2008 or 2012,” said Lifeline Director John Draper. “People are scared.”

this is due to the hillary campaign and media who colluded with her constantly repeating rhetoric on a daily basis that trump is hitler and will come after you with a furhers fury.

This is the doing of leftists who convinced these poor people that trump was going to send them to gas chambers.

I don't understand what these people are afraid of.they call trump a racist etc. how many of them actually know what kind of person he is? how many have actually met him in person or spent time with him? the only thing they know about him is what the media tells them.

Trump has always been pro-gay. He even said he's fine with transgender people using whatever bathroom they want.

These people are killing themselves because they were LIED TO. They were lied to by the assholes and propagandists who claimed to be their friends. They were never their friends.

GOD DAMMIT. I never respond to this faggot posts... but...

>333

Fuck senpai. Please mamma no die plz.

awadwad

So all those "Trump wojaks shooting themselves in the head" memes were really just a cry for help?

fuck off

Nice one. Getting more subtle there, Champ.

trips

>Goya Pepe
This pepe shit is faggotry but for this one I think i'm starting to turn

>Goya Pepe
This pepe shit is faggotry but for this one I think i'm starting to turn

This. I've had to spell this out to so many people on Normiebook that share the stupid bullshit about how Trump caused all this.

This is ENTIRELY the fault of liberal media, and liberals in general.

OH SHIT

fucker. kek can't be questioned. fuck you for making me post. why are you doing this on here, that's Sup Forums shit.

fuck you

This one was actually clever.

:(

Good

I hate fucking pussies like this.