*WE* memed a president into office

> *WE* memed a president into office

has /pol ever been more reddit?

>Implying we did a disservice

When did reddit meme a president into office?

No but it's obvious most autists here are convinced they did it themselves.

Neither did Sup Forums.

We definitely didn't do it by ourselves, but the amount that came out of Sup Forums's efforts absolutely played a major role in redpilling normies.

The entire internet (with the exception of FaceBook and Google/affiliated sites) is to thank for Trump's victory. More people than ever before are distrusting of mainstream media, and rightfully so. The internet has proven pivotal in our demand for the truth, which - as aforementioned - is the entire basis of Sup Forums's "memeing Trump into presidency." So yes, we did it - with some help.

2 days ago

HE WON! WE DID IT, Sup Forums!

NOW WE CAN #MAKEAMERICAGREATAGAIN TOGETHER!

Seriously, people here are acting like we fucking saved the world. Just be happy with the fact that Trump won and stop pretending like we're the saviors of western civilization or something. The only one here who did some real shit to affect the results was Sparky, and I doubt even he cockblocked more than a couple thousand votes

>it's a Sup Forums takes responsibility for the outcome of the election episode

Just gonna leave this here.

Isn't name calling a part of Ad Hominem?

Yes, yes, you're absolutley right. We didn't do anything.

Now go away friend, and never come back

Its true, we did it all with meme magic. Some of us are... not the same thanks to the fucked up shit we've seen in this election.

You might as well have just said
>I'm a 14 year old with asperger's who watches filthy frank

lets be fair /r donald did alot of work as well

Obama

This so much. I hate when 4/pol trues to steal Reddit's credit and memes. We all know the really good OC and memes come from there and Reddit has a more intelligent and influential usage.

We saved the world faggot, get used to it, there's a new superpower on the block and it's powered by meme magic

We saved the world faggot, get used to it, there's a new superpower on the block and it's powered by meme magic

When we say "We did it" it means "We did our part", not "We did the whole thing".

And if you deny that we did not play a part in this campaign then you'd be a fool.