Why does Pence hate gays so much. Whats wrong with two men falling in love...

Why does Pence hate gays so much. Whats wrong with two men falling in love. Trump supports gays so why would he choose a polar opposite of him as VP. That's like Obama choosing Sarah Palin instead of Biden. Of all things actually wrong with the world he chooses to demonize love between consenting people of the same sex.

Other urls found in this thread:

gayhomophobe.com/
snopes.com/mike-pence-supported-gay-conversion-therapy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's called assassination insurance. It's been a thing for quite some time now
You can probably guess why

I don't even get what that meme is supposed to mean?

Pence said that 16 years ago

>found the homo
listen man, he has his own ideas. his own morals and values just as your do. get over it!

exactly what he said.
Pence is assassination insurance, if trump is assassinated he gets to become president.

now if people think trump is bad and his policy's are god they will have no idea of the things pence is capable of doing, except this time it wont just be his morals it will be about revenge.

the things liberals are worried about now, like gay camps, gassing immigrants that should would come true, hell im even down for trump being assassinated to watch and give the right a chance to truly cleanse the USA, just as Sup Forums did what was needed to get a trump victory, trump will only become the god emperor in death its a shame it will happen within his second month of taking office

straight guys don't care about gay people

all homophobes are covering up for their repressed homosexuality

look at all those catholic priests
mark foley
larry craig
and others: gayhomophobe.com/

really if you think about it gay guys are the best, every gay man takes himself out of the dating pool for women, there by improving my own chances

I still don't have a gf though

You're about 8 years late from a hotbutton issue, bernout.

That aside, being a gaybasher doesn't exactly a policy didact make.

Also, fuck off, faggot.

>Why does Pence hate gays so much.
Why do physicians hate people afflicted with the flu so much?

Whats to like about them, faggot?

Trump's not really that cool with faggots. He's trying to not make waves. Mike Pence is based and will shield the emperor.

Self-hatred.

Fags are disgusting and are one of the leading contributors to the corruption of the family unit. The family unit is the most sacred and important thing in the entire world to anyone who is truly red pilled.

Homosexuality is nothing but blatant hedonism and perversion and the celebration of it is an affront on nature.

>Number 7
Well, he wasn't that far off.

He's getting gay conversion therapy dimwit.

To my understanding he doesnt, and if you do some research, he supports the option for gaysto convert.
Mike "thundershock that cock, pikachu!" Pence isnt anti gay, hes antifag.

As a gay id honestly rather have hospital visitation rights amended into civil unions.
Other than gays having their "perfect day" (wedding, like women) marriage doesnt do much more than give you the right to see your partner when they're in the hospital.

The gayest thing a man can do is care about what another man fucks.

Mike "Turning Fruits into Vegetables" Pence

I think you mean to say that straight guys don't mind faggots.

No, that's just you libertards. Why do you Libertarian and Liberal assholes always project? Oh you don't approve of gays, that means you must be gay! INo, in my case I just that gays are childish and selfish as fuck and need to shut up, We all have problems, gays just draw attention to themselves which causes people to hate them.

I view faggots as a biological and cultural hazard. 2015 & 2016 have proven that even further with the slippery slope going all the way down to pedophilla.

I came to the conclusion just through observation. The USA wasn't shitty at all back when we used to beat the shit out of gays for infecting the minds of the youth. Now look at the USA,we're a fucking third world looking country.

Had Hillary became POTUS there was a high likelihood that we'd become the new Brazil due to all of the sexual materialism & hedonism.

This man gets it. Part of the reason so many humans are dysfunctional today is due to the lack of a nuclear family.

Come be gay in canada, i need a cute femboy boyfriend

This is apparently the quote liberals are basing this off of
Pence never said he supported conversion therapy directly

this, open degeneracy just makes the worse degenerates think their lifestyle is ok

even milo knows this, gays were better left underground and in the shadows

dude it's ok, the gays aren't coming to get you

I don't think cock even tastes that bad

Pence hates faggots. He's other ambivalent towards gay marriage and is more interested in stopping perversion. Look at his voting history and speeches on the topic.

>Everyone who hates faggots is a faggot

what a stupid fucking meme, kys faggot.

two hairy ass men having smelly aids infested buttsex is not nice

>Why does Pence hate gays so much.

He doesn't, you fell for a meme.

snopes.com/mike-pence-supported-gay-conversion-therapy/

What's the problem? It's not like they're going to start rounding up gay people and forcing them to convert. Typical fags being overdramatic about everything.

I don't care about it, and frankly I hope Trump/Pence don't bring it up. I just want to move on from these stupid fucking meme issues and focus on bigger things like trade, healthcare, education, etc.

I know it might be earth shattering to faggots, but some of us literally don't give a fuck about the issue. I swear the lot of you are just attention whores and would rather have someone like Pence in than Trump bc Pence will make a bigger deal about the issue even if it's negative.

Faggots are attention whores first and foremost.

Will the alt-right accept us straight-acting gays, Sup Forums?

I think Trump chose someone who he thought people would think twice about if they were to assassinate him, or someone that couldn't be bought?

I honestly don't know, but it had to be something along those lines.

pence is a closet homo and claims to have had his sinful urges electrocuted away

Has there been any more stuff about Pence being a time traveler?

There is literally nothing homophobic about voluntary conversion therapy.

Pence only wants to help your sick perverted mind.

Because he's heartbroken about the sacrifices other pences have been forced to make. Being tim kaines wife is a punishment i would not wish on any man.

Men don't "fall in love".
Men just get a boner over attractive body parts.
Pussies fall in love.

>Why does Pence hate gays so much. Whats wrong with two men falling in love. Trump supports gays so why would he choose a polar opposite of him as VP. That's like Obama choosing Sarah Palin instead of Biden. Of all things actually wrong with the world he chooses to demonize love between consenting people of the same sex.

He does not hate them. He like me thinks it is a socially destructive practice, an over hyped fetish that politicized itself as an attack on marriage and heterosexual families and targeted religions (interestingly mostly Christian)

When it got to homosexuals dressing as women and self mutilating and silencing expert psychiatrists and psychologists by labeling them 'homophobic' it became also a politicized attack on science.

When millions were unemployed the homosexual political groupings main concern was special toilets for men who dress in womens clothes.

Bakers were sued if they refused to make wedding cakes for two homosexuals who wished to roleplay hetrosexual marriage rites.

Threats that Roman Catholic priests and orthadox who refused to 'marry' homosexual men would be prosecuted as criminals became mainstream.

The homosexual political movement refused to deal with the issue of hebophillia in its supporters while lobbying to adopt young boys.

It is and has demonstrated itself to be a movement against heterosexual families, children and society.

Above all there is the attention seeking and spotlight grabbing. All reasonable demands were granted long ago yet now we have demands for special toilets, prepubescent children being labeled as transsexuals etc etc

The planet is bored and tired of the homosexual movement, its insults, pointless and anti-social endless agenda and endless and disproportional representation in the media.

I think Pence is a great man. It takes courage to stand up to a homosexual political movement so devoted to smear tactics, lying, spurious legal claims, hysteria and attention seeking.

Wew lad. All those posts just for people fucking people of their same sex. Let people fuck who they want
Immoral sex acts will always be there. Assuming you're Christian or Catholic, Homosexuality is no worse than Adultery as per your book but you knew that right?

>Will the alt-right accept us straight-acting gays, Sup Forums?

no one ever gave a shit about what you did in your private life with consenting adults or ever will

deal with it.it has no place in schools, the workplace or other peoples religions.

it is neither edgy shocking or interesting.

now fuck off.

>Homosexuality is no worse than Adultery as per your book but you knew that right?

actually less, more on the scale of masturbation.

again of no interest. and why do you as a non catholic think you have any say in what we believe as a group?

Zero Escape - Donald's Last Reward

I just wanted to comment to tell you look like a retard for posting this in response to all the points that user posted

yeah we only think were in love for like 3 weeks then it goes away

>if you hate X you must be X !!1!

I hate the jews, so I'm a closeted jew
I hate the blacks so I'm a closeted nigger
I hate women so I'm a closeted woman

Personally I don't give a fuck except for the weird bacteria-flora among gays and eventual exposure to normal people, but the obnoxious factor is by far not enough to warrant force from down the barrel of a gun.

The real question here is why doesn't America hate gays more?

>Adultery
something that shatters families and divorced childrens lives you think is equal in importance to people with fetishes for the same sex masturbating over each other?

typical homosexual.

what you do in your private lie with a consenting adult sexually is a fucking bore to society

bored shitless of homosexuals looking for interest in what they do with their genitalia.

You hate rats in your basement so you must secretly love rats!!!@@ drumpf BTFO

You're gonna push some buttons on Sup Forums with that argument, but there is some truth in it for those who shout the loudest

because what people think others should and shouldn't do with their genitals is the lowest priority non-issue and not worthy to waste the presidents time on

WTF I HATE SMALL MAMMALS NOW

homosexualls are gay dude.

There is no "gay" only degenerates who participate in sodomy. Sodomites are diametrically opposed to natural law, to God's law. Sodomy is an act of violence, pure evil. It anchors the spirit to the flesh and prevents transcendence, it blocks individuals from finding the universal truth.

Sodomites must be bogged.

>Why does Pence hate gays so much
citation needed

>Obama choosing Sarah Palin
Why would bongo choose a republican VP?

Sodomy is worse than murder. It destroys the soul.

>an irish catholic acusing the gays of diddling too many little boys
>he thinks transexuals are a progression of homosexuals
>he fell for the 'priests will be obliged to perform gay marriages' meme even though that was never a possibility.
>he thinks attacking homosexuals will mean less homosexuals now or in the future.

>here is no "gay" only degenerates who participate in sodomy. Sodomites are diametrically opposed to natural law, to God's law. Sodomy is an act of violence, pure evil. It anchors the spirit to the flesh and prevents transcendence, it blocks individuals from finding the universal truth.
>Sodomites must be bogged.

>an over hyped fetish

>Sodomites must be bogged.
Pagan practice, you're not allowed to use it Natt RFS edgy faggot-fanboy.

>Found the fag who is worried he is going to be carted off to a mental hospital, and given electric shock therapy everytime he tries to be a fag

Sup Forums is a strictly non-degenerate, Christian board.

Plz leave.

Seriously man this. All this ruckus over what gays do behind closed doors but not a peep on adultery. Blows my mind and makes me hate Christians. I would rather have legislation stemming already than protesting whether gays get married.

>Assassinate Trump.
>Get a complete maniac as your president

How deep is Trump's chess?

I'm catholic, LOL
are you saying homosexuality is less bad than adultery? I'm confused what you're saying here. reiterate

that's the only thing i felt like responding to, nothing wrong with that

adultery and homosexuality are on the same level of condemnation and sin, that's what im saying

Adultery*

If trump falls, he becomes president.
Basically, he is trumps dead mans switch.

>4D chess

>>an irish catholic acusing the gays of diddling too many little boys
>>he thinks transexuals are a progression of homosexuals
>>he fell for the 'priests will be obliged to perform gay marriages' meme even though that was never a possibility.
>>he thinks attacking homosexuals will mean less homosexuals now or in the future.

A transsexual is a man whos sexual fetish is sexual activity with another man while pretending they are a woman?
>he thinks transexuals are a progression of homosexuals

I note LGBT note the T

Its exactly your kind of instant attacks on a religion that has in fact always asked for non violence against homosexuals, and the 'identity' and politicization of your sexual fetish that bores people. There you go attempting to disassociate from men who politicize their fetish for dressing as woman while the 'LGBT' movement literally places them beside men who have a fetish for genitals of their own sex.

Homoseuxals and what they do are of no more important that those who practice fetishism for inanimate objects which they cannot reproduce with. They just think they are.

>>Adultery
>something that shatters families and divorced childrens lives you think is equal in importance to people with fetishes for the same sex masturbating over each other?
>typical homosexual.
>what you do in your private lie with a consenting adult sexually is a fucking bore to society
>bored shitless of homosexuals looking for interest in what they do with their genitalia.

Mike "Electrocute the Fruit" Pence

Mike "Electroshock Your Love of Cock" Pence

Mike "Jolting Fear into the Queer" Pence

Mike "Feel the Itch? I Flip the Switch" Pence

Mike "Ignite the Sodomite" Pence

Mike "One Watt for Every Impure Thought" Pence

Mike "Like It in the Crapper? You Get the Zapper" Pence

Mike "Like Other Men? The Dial's Going to Ten" Pence

Mike "When Men Make You Jerk It, You Complete the Circuit" Pence

you need to crawl out of your spider hole dingus, none of that will happen.

This way if they kill trump they get pence

>I'm catholic, LOL
>are you saying homosexuality is less bad than adultery?

Yes. Its of about as much importance as masturbation. A matter for the individual conscience and has no role as a societal movement any more than a union for masturbators would.

agreed

thats what will happen

Uv been posting this shit all day.

Do you know something about Pence that we don't?

Is he really a time traveller sent by Trump to save us?

>you need to crawl out of your spider hole dingus, none of that will happen.

They like hysteria. They like attention.

This will happen but fuck you for wanting Trump to be murdered.

>all black separatists are covering up for their repressed love of white people

It's over dude. We've taken the technique of memeing a narrative into reality, forcing a belief down people's throats. We have mastered it. It is ours now.

You have no power here.

Digits will confirm this.

>found the homo

OP is always a faggot, must have been hard detective work

>all homophobes are covering up for their repressed homosexuality
all homosexuals are repressed hetrosexuals screaming hysterically for attention because they want to be cured.

People who have a problem with homophobia are all secret homophobes.