A moment of silence for those who are stuck in the Hillary timeline

A moment of silence for those who are stuck in the Hillary timeline.

F, world without a Sup Forums

F

those poor souls. may Kek have mercy upon them.

You can get stuck in timelines?

F

The poor bastards...

we are in the lightest timeline do not worry

F , thanks for choosing me kek.

Let this picture transcend space and time and give them hope.

Yeah man. You go left, everyone else goes right, boom. Now you're in berenstain land

tfw major psyop happening to meme the hillary timeline

meme battle won
meme war continues

praise kek

Do you believe in God? There are infinite amount of parallel universes. He gave each one of us our own timelines. Liberals who were crazy pro-Clinton get their own. Ron Paul supporters are living in consistent repeating happenings every single day.

Something is happening to the fabrics of time/reality

I know that we did it, Sup Forums, but something doesn't feel right...

Kek has been silent since we successfully memed Trump to Presidency.

Is no one else worried?

Yea, but we live in the best timeline so its not really worth it to go to the others. Had some business over there I had to deal with and I almost lost a finger last time the tear was closing, it was worth it though, now I'm debt free.

Then why are there crazy pro clinton liberals in my timeline?

kek is not silent, we are not channeling kek

You see before the election we we're closer to the "ether" this gets strongest on Halloween most years consistently, but it can happen any time especially when things are changing. (chaos)

now that things are decided we crunched back down to a more material and solid world, but the chaos is not gone

Now the etherial chaos that we all felt, the thing that we all could tell was there, is going to be translated into more material chaos, the riots are the beginning, but there will be more stuff that happens. But from chaos new order emerges, for they are one in the same.

Shadilay.

ps, dont worry we will be meme

It's Trumps time machine. He used too much. Reality is breaking down. We have professors calling themselves kek running around thinking they are frog gods and must defeat the SJW. The memes are no longer under our control they spilling over into the real world.

Trump has won. but at what cost.

>order out of chaos

An infamous Illuminati motto

>we played into (((their))) plan all along

witnessed

How do I get to the Hillary timeline?

Im ashamed i logged into Facebook and i didnt find much salt, just me being an asshole

To shift between timelines/universes requires great mental focus and energy, so only during pivotal moments like wars, elections, natural catastrophes and other such events are you able to shift through, and there's no guarantee that the focus will be on the right universe; you could easily find yourself in an uncharted universe you have no idea where it will lead. That's why considering the rarity of such moments and the difficulty of "steering" the jump, you can get stuck in a timeline, but not necessarily forever (if you live long enough, that is).