Mike Pence

What's the deal with this guy?

>buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/mike-pence-publicly-thanked-hillary-clinton-in-2011-for-her

>Pence criticized Russian President Vladimir Putin and Barack Obama's alleged weak leadership, saying: "When Donald Trump and I observe that, as I’ve said in Syria, in Iran, in Ukraine, that the small and bullying leader of Russia has been stronger on the world stage than this administration, that’s stating painful facts.

Is he a plant or what?

No, plants don't have the capacity for bio-electricity like Mike "concrete wall, electric fence" pence

Mike "secure the border, grant fags no quarter" Pence

Mike "erection there– electric chair!" Pence

He will take over the presidency after trump die from a stroke.

Mike "amperes for queers" Pence

Mike "gigawatts for impure thoughts" Pence

Mike "I have the gall to chop the ball" Pence

He's a retard who wants to electrocute faggots until they get straight (which has proved not to work)

And as much as I hate faggots, that's statism, the government shouldn't give a fuck about who you fuck in the ass. That's freedom, as long as the two pwoplq consent to rim each other in the ass, it's none of the government's business

Mike "Hey fagboy you like it up the ass? Try some sarin gas." Pence

this
there are bigger fucking problems than what people like to stick their dicks in

You're next.

He also doesn't believe in evolution.

>statism
>bad
go back and sit on an upside down chair, lolbertatian

Fuck off you satire spitting statist cat.

Like the other user said there are bigger problems than dudes rimming each other.

>you shouldn't fuck other dudes because I'm Christian
That's like saying "you,don't eat this cookie because I'm on a diet"

For the record, I'm a Muslim who probably hates faggots more than every Sup Forumsfag combined, but no one should neddlw in other people's lives.

Since you guys helped destroying two towers they sold their freedom for superficial security
>muh terrorist attack on 'murrican soil
Meanwhile this land of the free carpet-bombs other countries because they were so oppressed (or many natural resources ripe for the taking)

Eat your own balls commie kike.

>ukraine

no such thing

Mike "if you're gay you have to pay" Pence

you are gay dude, muhammad was a gay.

>Since you guys helped destroying two towers
.. I don't work for the CIA or al Qaeda

hope you like electroshock fag

>What's the deal with this guy?
one of the easiest ways to troll /lgbt/. The mere mention of his name triggers the lefty trannies to no end -like shooting fish in a barrel desu.

>liberals actively call for the assassination of trump
>pence becomes prez
>pence is anti abortion, anti gay, actual literal hitler
>right wing deaths squads when.

Mike "I like ashes more than asses" Pence

Mike "Donald, all it would take is one bullet" Pence

Mike "AC/DC if you're LGBT" Pence

he doesn't want to kill them, user. He is a compassionate christian conservative.
>electric shot conversion therapies will do

Kek

Mike "when killin fags, i swing for the fence" Pence

>opps...
*shock

there's a reason why he's nick named Darth Pence. besides being an assassin shield for Trump (nobody wants Pence in charge), Pence calls plays from Stalin as "workable" for crying out loud.

Mike "pray the gay gets zapped away" Pence

>that pic

He looks like hes on a particular plant

praise the lord

pass the ammunition

no abortions

God damn I love Pence

Mike "Uzi spray the gay away" Pence

He is the reason Trump will live. Liberals don't want Pence to fuck their shit up.

>Serbia prepping the Putin again
LOL@your life

Based Pence telling it like it is!

Mike"you swallow the sausage prepare for the wattage" Pence

Mike "Hoosiers don't have time for losers" Pence

> Mike "Adam and Eve or soon you won't breathe" Pence
> Mike "Orlando Commando" Pence
> Mike "Bugchaser Eraser" Pence
> Mike "Wattage for Frottage" Pence
> Mike "Fuck his ass, get the gas" Pence
> Mike "Proposition H8" Pence
> Mike "Acid in the Lube Dispenser" Pence
> Mike "Folsom Street Fair Despair Extraordinaire" Pence
> Mike "George Takei, it's time to die" Pence

you guys ever wonder why doctors therapists and psychologists can claim to be able to change pedo's sexualities, but when it comes to gays it "doesn't work" or is "unethical" and "against human rights"?

really makes you think...

True, Government should not try to meddle in their nature
Should just hang them straight away.

Mike "Turning fruits into vegetables" Pence

Criminally underrated

Mike "give you a shock if you want to suck cock" Pence

> incidental bisexual tendencies, manifest maybe once a week and easily spent on 2d and mild anonymous internet exhibitionism
> worked it out, put effort into learning how to function socially, attracted a woman or two
> gay shit subsides somewhat
It's at least treatable for some, if not purely psychological. The prenatally fucked ones are out of luck though.

I've heard of chemical castration for pedos. Where are you're sources on this sexuality switching drug? Do I need to look up your ass? Because that' be very gay of you user.

You can say anything to Pence or faggots, but don't you talk to Kot that way.

>Iran
I wouldn't be celebrating. You don't seem to understand the gravity of your country's new situation. In a few years you'll be having pride parades on your streets.

He just wants to fight gay marriage, which isn't the end of the world even for libshits
There is no gay marriage in Germany for example
So get over it faggots

Mike "gender bender into the blender" Pence

Mike "go ahead and try the electric fence" Pence

Get fucked parnasfaggot.

Reminder that Republicans would rule the country forever if they could just get rid of the retarded social conservativism that completely ruins their platform.

Republicans have fallen for the Jews tricks of distracting people with non-issue garbage like race, gender, sexuality. To beat the Jews, you have to be able to see past their tricks and attack them directly.

Nah

Pence is Trump's insurance policy to make people think twice before considering an assassination.

What do you mean?

You are a complete faggot.

The de-listing of homosexuality from the DSM handbook was a political move and was not based on any scientific evidence. Closeted homosexual physiologists got themselves appointed to boards and then got their fellow gays and sympathizers appointed as board members while having secret "kitchen table" meetings to coordinate their actions. Once in power, they completely shut out the "old guard" who had it listed as mental illness and did their best to discredit the old guard as being anti-science bigots. There was no open debate; no peer reviewed studies by opposing groups. Maybe being gay is mental illness; maybe it is not... but it is clear that it was LITERALLY a political conspiracy to have it changed/removed. Even though there was no scientific evidence to have it removed, the fact that it was removed was then used to change public opinion and policy regarding gays. The removal from the DSM was the "scientific" evidence that the political left pointed to when dealing with the general public and policies regarding the public but what most of the public didn't know was that the only reason it was changed was because of political reasons in the first place.