Do you guys think Riviera will get another Marvel gig after America got cancelled?

Other urls found in this thread:

oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/marvels-sjw-comics-getting-cancelled/47184/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not during the Yoshida Shogunate.

What the fuck happened to Marvel? Seriously how is THAT a writer who was on their payroll? Why do they keep doing this shit?

Sjws don't shut the fuck up and pretend to like comics, this marvel gets wind and thinks people who aren't delusional want this dumb Shit, then hire fan fiction writers to take the reign and now here we are.

What should they look like? Fat white men?

Yeah, cause all of the Skinny White Men work for DC

>ywn be a good enough writer/artist to get into marvel

>Tells white men to go fuck themselves consistently on Twitter
>Gets hired by a company where the majority of the reader base are white men

She should have never been hired in the first place. This just reminds me of that era in TV when they cancelled all their big rating TV shows like Beverly Hillbillies and Green Acres because they wanted a more "sophisticated" audience. Except we never got jewels like All in the Family or The Jeffersons in return.

God I hope not. I'm really sick of the continuing emasculation of Prodigy. Kyle/Yost created him as this black-ass mutant Batman who was turning into a really competent field leader and now he's lame as shit.

I hope not. The next thing for her is retirement from comics.

nah, she'll go over to DC and be given Red Hood and the Outlaws

I’m almost ok with that
But, she needs to go back wherever she came from

Considering its sales probably not.

>I’m almost ok with that
WHY?

>But, she needs to go back wherever she came from
Literally the US. Bitch can't even speak Spanish.

>Not giving her Deathstroke and firing Priest

Don't be stupid user

>can't even speak spanish
What the fuck

I don't see why not the X-Men issue was great, so give her one of the X-Men spinoffs Marvel is currently flooding the market with

You can tell Rivera has a hard on for Storm and the do whatever the fuck you want edict won't be there on an X-Book

>giving her a Storm book
she would just make Storm a figure to insert her hatred for whitey onto, and Coates already did a good job of that

Sorry man, I...I know you're not serious, but it physicaly hurt for me to read that.

Send her anyway, make her realize she isn't actually Hispanic at all. Let her know the horrible truth that her skin doesn't equate to a culture and she's really just shallow and vapid.

this

That little mexican man can't write worth a damn.
Maybe get a job by hanging around outside Home Depot.

It really got cancelled? Finally.

Lots of second or third generation spic don't know it. I barely know it, nieces don't know it at all[/spoilers]

You're going to love this but Coates is writing a Storm solo series!!

Or when Jack in the Box destroyed the clown drive-throughs and tried to rebrand themselves as "Monterey Jack's" with upscale food

No way José and if we are lucky enough Rivera's run will be retconned and put under a rug like it never happenned, OMD style

I thought they tried to rebrand themselves after they had a big case of e. coli break out across a bunch of their stores and got a fuck ton of people sick.

More of Storm complaining about mayonnaise people? Dammit all.

probably a DC one, they're desperate for every Marvel cast-off
King, Bendis, Visaggo, Humphries, etc...
it's pathetic really

fuck you, Lobdell is the best writer DC has besides Yang

I meant YA fanfic writing(or whatever the fuck it’s called)
Containment

but red hood is good what's wrong with you?

Yes.

Is it now? I gave up on it about ten issues in
Who is the team on it now?

TODD/ARTEMIS 4EVER

>What should they look like? Fat white men?

Wait. Those aren't fat white men?

Fat white men care about their looks more than those things do.

>Storm:The Argument for OroroxT'Chala:The "Ongoing" Series

Jen Bartel on art and they announced it back in October, so I'm thinking 12 issue maxiseries, they're both so slow.

Didn't stop her, don't let it stop you user

Could I get the original version of this?

oh wow I thought that was a fever dream memory. when the fuck did that happen, I must have been 5 or younger

Oh for fuck's sake.

Shut the fuck off and don't give ideas.

why is storm dressed like she's back in the late 80s or early 90s?

If you call her Gabby Rivers on Twitter she freaks out like crazy, there's basically nothing she fears more than people pointing out how flimsy her Latina cred is

Sure

>some girl actually cosplayed Chavez
quick, someone tell Joe this is how Chavez should've looked like

Thanks, Christ that is bad
It almost sounds like self aware propaganda satire like something you'd hear in starship troopers...but it's not!

Is it funny that this reads even more insane and as a joke than the edit?

Jesus that's not subtle at all

I want to laugh and say she's getting put on Gwenpool or Ms Marvel

I've seen this picture so many times but only just realized the girlfriend has a piercing near each nostril. How obnoxious

Her sales were so bad it's guaranteed she will never get another job at Marvel.

Hopefully Stan will take it's lifeforce.

Are you proud of yourself for typing that?

why we can't have a cute america chavez comic like the gwenpool one

She'd probably demand Blue Beetle.

Those are some sad looking tits.

is comic book collecting as an investment, still a thing? because Fatty Riviera's work will be worth $0.01.

It's so weird that no one can figure out her biological gender.

Jews aren't white.

its female, we have to refer to her as a spicy ze latinx

It's female, I can contest to this because my co-worker looks like this.

Whats the comic in the background? I always forget

They wanted the Lumberjanes audience so they started hiring YA and webcomic writers
It worked for Hastings but failed with everyone else

YOURE TEARING ME APART LISA

I still have no idea what the buildup to this or the consequence of this was.

None and nothing, respectively.

It's not separate piercings, it's a singular one that goes through the middle of the nose. It's called a septum piercing.

The unintentional consequence was to show us that America is a self centered douche who will break up with her girlfriend rather than being in a long distance relationship despite the fact that she can teleport anywhere at will.

The intended consequence is that it let Gabby set up a plot line to show that white women are evil and manipulative while introducing another group of radical women of color for America to be friends with.

EVERYBODY BETRAY ME I FED UP WITH THIS WORLD
oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/marvels-sjw-comics-getting-cancelled/47184/

I thought it was pretty clear

Now that America Chavez has gotten a few media accolades from a few mainstream news sources & websites, she's now officially a Brand and doesn't need the comic anymore.

Look forward to America Chavez: The provocative new Netflix series and eventual movie.

Lesson learned, if you're going to tear down your old image and fuck the old audience over in favour of the new audience, make sure that what you're putting up is of GREATER value, not WORSE.

Excuse me?

Because BRANDS.
Also, 80's Storm looks rad... which I guess is why that's one of the more marketable versions of her Brand.

You fool! "Limited Series" are dirty words in the Marvel Bullpen! It's 'ongoing' until it gets spun off into a Netflix show or movie, or until it has enough to fill up two trades, whichever comes first.

Why does she act like a total bitch to her GF?

I love his silly America accent so damn much

I honestly couldn't tell. The extra piercing and green lipstick / nails are just overkill

she’s a latinx Tommy Wiseau

>latinx

A latina from the future?

>Seriously how is THAT a writer who was on their payroll? Why do they keep doing this shit?

Because if you tell a "queer latinx women of color" that they're an extreme minority and that their books probably won't sell, you're a bigoted, racist/sexist/everythingophobic, Trump supporting, nazi, manbaby, who just can't handle reality.

>Guest-writer CWC

>What should they look like? Fat white men?

They should look in such a way that I can't immediately guess their political leanings and sexual orientation with 95% accuracy at a glance.

Look at them. The one on the right is such a stereotype, I almost find it offensive. As for the "fat white men", I'd rather have a fat white guy, rather than a fat woman failing to roleplay as a man because the fat white guy probably knows a thing or two about comics.

A latine mutant who is part of a famous team?

white removal. America needs pure latinx pussy

This is the chunkiest, most heavy handed exposition I've ever read. The worst part is how much it insists that you LOVE AND ADMIRE THESE BRAVE WOMYN OF COLOR without giving you a reason to. It's the most "How do you do, fellow kids?" thing I've seen in a long time.

No, just trying to take a gendered language and make it conform to them

>OneAngryGamer

Not with a bar that low

Red hood, artimis and best boy bizarro.

I hope not. Kill her with fire.

That's one Dude From the Internet that Marvel can't kick around. They better hold onto their butts because all it takes is one blog or tweet... and Angry Gamer can end them.

Axel Alonso happened. Why do you think they fired him?

>Angry Gamer can end them.
They're a bunch of Outragefags who got pissed by the new Snagglepuss Elseworld.
The writer thinks Gwenpool is written by a woman
He has a fucking Rorschach profile picture

someone post DC musclebros