You wouldn't do that to us Britbongs, would you chaps?

You wouldn't do that to us Britbongs, would you chaps?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_JZhldWQPA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If France were less sister fucking retards they would have elected a real government. A real French government would have used the French Foreign Legion to secure an area in Africa with farmland, water and dump 12 months supplies there, along with 2000+ migrants. Tell them they can farm and live as a city state of France or they can die. We will have no part in their laziness anymore. They need to GET THE FUCK OUT

that camp looks like people walk into a butthole of an ass house.

Just send the to Adelie land

This, great post.

Does it at least have Zyklon B showers?

My thought exactly.

they hope that if they allow they refugees to rape the butthouse freely they will refrain from raping french women

This building looks like it'd be a nice science center or something for real children rather than what it is now

what the ultimate fuck is that

burn it down

Is Ikea going to start selling migrant camps now?

give it a few days and the "children" will do

>french people getting mad at england
>not their government
>not the eu
>not germany

>[80% muslim city] reacts with anger to city's first migrant camp.
What's the problem here? I doubt there'd be a notable difference.

>that dragon ball Z building

Literally what?

>a real government

We're working on that.

>A real French government would have used the French Foreign Legion to secure an area in Africa with farmland, water and dump 12 months supplies there, along with 2000+ migrants.

That actually sounds pretty humane. The whole EU should get together and fund something like that. Pick an ex-European colony in Africa, offer them enough money to make it worth their while, and drop off the migrants there.

This is why I fear for Le Pen. They'll blame everything on us voting to leave the EU.

Heh, I guess some things just never change.

>be very accepting of immigrants
>until they're next door

NIMBY fucks detected

My thoughts exactly. Is there any nation on earth more pathetic than france?

You seem to forget that the migrants will just leave and go back for more gibs.

>It's like they're walking into the butthole of an asshouse.

I want this phrase to achieve meme status.

Makes a lot of sense, and is argued by some Norwegian/Swedish parties against mass immigration. The 'fortune hunters' are ruining for the people that actually need a place to go anyway.

By the way, it seems like USA is behind the current massive clusterfuck. If Mexico's gonna pay for your wall, you're gonna pay for that colony.

Yeah but MUH COLONIALISM, MUH AFRICA BELONGS TO AFRICANS.

Holy shit france designed the building like white women begging to be fucked from behind.

We didn't invite them to Europe, we didn't let them cross through the mainland and end up in Paris.

We have repeatedly told Europe to enact border controls, we deployed soldiers to Libya to sink boats and arrest smugglers (when they said no).

And now they think we should just "take them"? No fuck off you stinky, ugly French arab shit scums. You wanted them, you got them now you pay for them.

It looks more like a guy on his back and they're being fed up his ass.

then we should pray....
DUBS

Nah, they just need to quarantine Paris and nuke it.

RACIST NAZI LITTERALLY HITLER REMEMBER THE GORILLIONS MUH COUNTRY OF HUMAN RIGHTS MUH REPUBLICAN VALUES MUH LEFTIST VALUES HELP I AM GETTING TRIGGERED

t. every single leftard and journalist in France

THICCC

oh yea, the top part is the balls

You mean like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=h_JZhldWQPA

Assimilating parisians to french is like assimilating new-yorkers to americans.
Most of the country want to send them back from where they come and a lot of french are really pissed by Moma Merkel and his unilateral decision.
Germany should have been dismantled in 1918.

Looks like a pregnant woman laying back and opening her vag

Why is their camp the fuckin bio dome?

I don't understand why the anomisity is directed at us. It really isn't our problem if France can't control her borders. I understand that these fuckers are on their way here, but France and the wider EU needs to get its shit together and secure their outer borders. Schengen needs to be suspended until this situation is back under control.

An incoming World Bank adviser has basically suggested this for Sweden too. He's 100% right. They need to be self-sufficient. They are in these countries to be safe from war, but that is where our obligation ends. If they don't pay in they can't get welfare, they need to earn their living or leave. That isn't racist. If I quit my job tomorrow and tries to live off bennies my life would collapse, and rightly so.

Fucking Muslims who think everything comes from Allah I swear to God. Do something or fucking die we have enough useless men as is, and they don't rape.