Marvel is beyond saving isn’t it?

Marvel is beyond saving isn’t it?

if i say yes will you leave

The art looks better.

Gamora looks ok but the other is better to me, all the others looks like shit

Literally anything is better than the over-detailed over-toned comic art of 8+ years ago

No, but it's going to be a tough climb back out of the pit they are in currently. Cancelling some of their low selling books is a good start.

What part of stop fucking posting this inaccurate piece of shit do you not fucking understand?
Your making real cheesecake fans look like idiots.

>over-detailed
No that was a good thing, the white armor was a million times better then this.

>Slut Sue
>Good
Isn't Jess no longer pregnant?

Marble was never good anyway. Let it all burn down to the ground finally.

That is premium bait right there OP

Either he's baiting or he's a genuine nonreader who thinks he knows the industry inside out

I'm talking about the art, user, not the clothes.

> Captain Marvel
There are FAR worse images of modern Carol you can use, using one of the covers that still allowed her to look feminine makes you look fucking pathetic & unwilling to entertain reasonable compromises. See pic related.
> Susan Storm
She has never been a sexual character, that cut out outfit was a out of character anomaly and there has been 2 other outfits since the modern example you gave.
> Black Widow
She has always gone back & forth with the cleavage this isn't some new mandate. Hell Widow in Mighty Avengers with cheesecake master Frank Cho had her zipped up in 2007 for god's sake.
> Scarlet Witch
The sexy Wanda example was a variant cover for a alternate universe. And that modern outfit is great.
> Spider Woman
A valid comparison.
> She Hulk
The modern image was from a cameo in Totally Awesome Hulk, she had a different outfits in A-Force and in her current ongoing.
> Gamora
A valid comparison but the modern example is 3 outfits out of date.
> X-23
A invalid example as the sexy example was never a uniform key to her character, it was just a casual wear. And her modern example is her taking up a mantel that has a specific outfit inherent to it.

Sue Storm's white costume, and Gamora's white costume, look sexy and cool.

Wada's Wanda costume has its flaws (cape is too short, body is too wide, tiara is too complicated), but it's a thousand times better than a stupid bikini.

>A valid comparison but the modern example is 3 outfits out of date.
See here, 7, 9 & 5 have happened since then.

Do we really need to have this thread every single day?

Yes, Marvel's in a rut right now, yes, it's gonna take a while for it to get back on its feet, but the only thing these threads accomplish is attracting people who don't read comics who use it as an excuse to vent about SJW boogeymen.

You know how people complaining about Starfire being a slut was seen as beating a dead horse?
If Cebulski does fix everything I don't want to see anymore people beating dead equines.
If they do it just shows they don't pay attention to comics and never did to begin with

>but the only thing these threads accomplish is attracting people who don't read comics who use it as an excuse to vent about SJW boogeymen.
Fuck you I have a fuck ton of comics and hate the Social Justice bullshit prevalent today.

Yep Carol is depicted much more heroically as feminine rather than feminist.

I'll tell you the real problem:

Ask people about female Marvel characters and what are they known for to comic readers? How are they perceived?

Invisible Woman: Reed Richard's bitch, slut.

Storm: Black Panther's bitch.

Jean Grey: Scott's/Logan's bitch, crazy, turns people gay.

Scarlet Witch: Magneto's daughter and crazy.

Captain Marvel: Carl Manvers.

X-23: They have made her defined by Wolverine by having her become Wolverine.

They are either/and defined by male characters or they are crazy (as Bob Chipman put it, if a male character becomes powerful, it might end up being good or bad, but if a female character becomes powerful, it's always bad).

Looks like somebody doesn't read comics.

Marvel should die.