Static and Frieda

Am I the only who ships Static with Frieda ? As a kid it always bothered me that in the first episode of Static Shock Virgil had a crush on Frieda but it's never shown again. When I finally read Static's comics I learned that Frieda is his love interest and get married with kids in Milestone forever. But there's barely and fan art or fanfiction of their ship in Static's fandom or cartoon fandom. Most people seem to ship Virgil with Daisy or Richie. Richie I can understand but V's relationship with Daisy is boring. Does anyone else ship Static with Frieda besides me ?

There cute together.

They got marrried in a dream sequence, and they didn't even stay together. Plus Static comics were before fan art online was really a thing.

They stayed together but they did break up for a bit before getting back together in Milestone Forever.

>Static comics were before fan art online was really a thing.
People can find Static’s comics online now.

This cute.

I hope they put them together sooner in Static’s new series.

This is the only shipping fan art I've found of them.

Same, but my first hope is that it's good.

Static didn't do this to Daisy even though he liked her in the show.

I have a little bit of hope that it's good since one of his creators Denys Cowan is co writing it but he's a artist so I don't have too much hope.

Glad you goyim are enjoying our comic!!!!

all BMWF couples are terrible

Not Virgil and Frieda. Their relationship is great especially their friendship . Read Static original run.

>racemixing
No. Static should a good black girl, and Frieda a good white guy.

Frieda is clearly into black men though. Before she got with Virgil she dated Larry a black guy.

Well,she's a fucking roastie and should be burned at the stake then. Ock, you take it from here.

SUPER HERO STATIC SHOCK

WHOOP WHOOP

But she's a good girl friend. She was a good girlfriend to Larry before he died.

Coalburners are thots user. Wake up.

Is she jewish or was that another character?

She's not a thot. She's made for BBC.

She's jewish both in the comics and cartoon.

>muh BBC
Go to bed Terrence.

>jew
Oh, no harm done in this case.

I will never understand you and your ilk

>Upstanding, law abiding member of society who is a superhero no less shouldn't be allowed to fall in love and marry whoever they want

If static was a jigaboo layabout "nigga" I'd agree with you, but he isn't.

Getting bent out of shape over something as inconsequential as skin color is ridiculous.

What's hard to understand user? The white race is a mere, what, 12% of the global population? With the agenda of racemixing being pushed constantly, it's realistic to say that in a few decades everyone will be an ugly beige mix. What's wrong about wanting to avoid that? Did I say anything about killing or raping or whatever? Merely that races should stick to their own.

>Getting bent out of shape over something as inconsequential as skin color is ridiculous.
>Coming in 2100, the New Face of Europe: Hakeem Bualzikam
Yeah, I wonder why white people would rather remain white.

>jews
>white

no, why you bitch about the actions of characters you clearly know nothing about and are to lazy to research. That's sjw tier thinking.

I thought she was white user, not a Jew.

1. The amount of refugees actually let into most European countries is tiny versus the amount Europeans living in them. Germany might get to be 97% white rather than 99.5%. Big fucking deal

2. European countries are already moving away from mass refugee resettlement as soon as the backlash against them started.

3. Even in America the amount of people intermarrying versus homogenous couples is miniscule. The reason white population is "falling" is more due to the massive influx of hispanic immigrants more than anything.
White and Black populations(raw numbers) are remaining pretty steady

4. Stop going to Sup Forums and learn to think for yourself.

Who care's if Static black and Frieda white. They are cute together.

I'm a SouthEuro user, I see the """refugee""" crisis firsthand. i don't need an American, from miles and miles away to comment on the reality in my home. I see Israeli groups, with no connection to our governments, come to our islands, "rescue" the "refugees", give them maps and tell them exactly where to go. I see Hollywood Stars come in here, waste some time with the "refugees" for the limelight, support them with a speech, and then leave back to America, in their lavish mansions. I see women raped and property damaged, all done by the same "refugees". I see "refugees" complain about the food and the living conditions, calling us "inhumane". At the same time you US libs think you have ALL the answers.

So respectfully, fuck off.

>Doesn't give a country name
>"Israeli groups" whoever they are
>Yada yada yada

Assuming you're telling the truth and aren't just lying out of your ass. Whichever shithole you come from was probably already infested with crime and government corruption, you rail against it now because your offended that a tiny tiny amount of brown people are now present and an even smaller number than that are contributing crime.

Unless you can give me studies showing an influx of violent crime corresponding to the arrival of the refugee "wave" then you can respectfully fuck off.

>why you bitch about the actions of characters you clearly know nothing about and are to lazy to research.

Because he doesn't read comics and just browses different boards to start shit, that should be clear from the way he's typing.

Also, the fact that you call me a liberal is hilarious. What, just because I'm not insane means I'm a liberal?

Frieda's pretty hot.

The Israeli groupd is called "Isra AID". They have videos where they beckon the "refugees" and talk about their "work". As for a country, I'm not telling precisely for this

>Whichever shithole you come from was probably already infested with crime and government corruption
Nothing will ever convince you, because you're predetermined that "natives bad and stoopid" while "refugees poor and good".

>"natives bad and stoopid" while "refugees poor and good".
Don't put words into my mouth. It's more "it is statistically impossible for a tiny population of refugees to meaningfully change crime trends in a populated country" I have no illusions as to the education or attitude of refugees. The mass rape incident in Germany is proof enough that most of them are probably savages.

The thing is, is that I fail to see how refugees coming into Europe in small numbers spells the doom for the white race, because it doesn't, it can't, and the fact that you think so just goes to show that you are unhinged.

Back to the topic of the thread. I think the reason why the ship isn't popular cause the cartoon didn't do much with Frieda and the female characters in general. They didn't have romantic chemistry. Virgil had great chemistry with Richie which is why it so popular in the Static shock fandom. Most of Static's fans are from the cartoon and haven't read the comics.

>It'll be FINE
>it's only a couple of thousand
>don't WORRY
>it's just a few thousand more
>it's INCONSEQUENTIAL
>just ten thousand more

nah, fuck off. You give an inch and they take a mile, meanwhile EU leaders are more than happy to roll the red carpet out for them.

Virgil also liked Daisy and were practically canon. In the comics they were canon but broke up towards the end of the comic series. With Daisy breaking up with Virgil and Larry being dead it seemed like Virgil and Frieda were going to get together but Milestone shutdown. Milestone Forever was suppose to be a ending to Milestone's universe so I consider it canon .

Remember that time a mutant bee liked Static and saw him with Frieda thought he liked her so she use her swarm of bees to look like Frieda so Static would like her.

Fuck off double nigger, Virgil and Frieda are pure. Besides, it shouldn't even matter to you, she's Jewish (in the cartoon at least)

>no redhead mixed kid

She's jewish in the comics too.

>South Euro

You're barely "white" to begin with. What country are you from specifically?

The cartoon was literally banned from having actual relationships, especially kissing, for the main character. The fact that Frieda quickly stopped being a live interest for Virgil might have to do with the fact that interracial couples in cartoons weren't exactly common back then.

Before Daisy's mom and dad were shown on screen with each other (and to be honest, the dad looks kinda ambiguous), did anyone else think Daisy was a darker Asian girl, or was that just me? Even as a black guy myself, she never really struck me as black until I saw her mom, and even then I think she could easily pass as at least biracial.

*love interest

>yr not wh*te
WEW! I guess kickstarting Western Civilization is a non-white thing then.

I thought she was Asian too. Now I can't unsee her not being Asian .I like the idea of her being mix Asian and black .

>not answering my question

You're Greek then. What a shame, to go from one of the oldest European civilizations (not the oldest, the Minoans started that off) to being completely bankrupt. The fact that you censored white makes me think you're that Turkish shitposter from /his/, but I'll give you the benefit of a doubt.

Sure you do.

>go from one of the oldest European civilizations (not the oldest, the Minoans started that off) to being completely bankrupt.

The latter doesn't have anything to do with the former.

>roastie
How is this even a thing?

I kinda thought she was dark Hispanic.