Fucked Up Sup Forums Moments

>That episode where Spongebob makes Squidward have a nervous breakdown to the point where Squidward is genuinely terrified of Spongebob and gets a restraining order against him
>That episode which shows Squidward realistically being severely depressed and actually makes it looks like he's going to kill himself
>That episode where Mr. Krabs gaslights Plankton so bad that he actually DOES try to kill himself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7PKnp8uphm8
youtube.com/watch?v=Lz3qvCCGlaA
youtube.com/watch?v=XzuC8B46N_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

episode names or you're baiting

>The Hey Arnold ep where arnold is dreaming about the future and he sees his grandpa on the bus and then he disintegrates and rots away

I'm not op, but the episode where Squidward tries to kill himself is called are you happy now.

I don't know the names of the other two, but I've definitely seen them before.

Restraining Spongebob
Are You Happy Now?
One Coarse Meal

>where Squidward tries to kill himself

I mean it looks* like he tries to kill himself

>that episode where Patrick kills people in a horrific way, then the corpses are sold as food

Man, I could go for some fish sticks right now.

You’re a gay fish

Are we doing this thread again?
youtu.be/7PKnp8uphm8

The rumors that I sleep with fish are unfounded.

Shut up, Arthur.

>that episode of Braceface when the middle school girl falls in love with her teacher
You can check at 12:20 if you don't believe me
youtube.com/watch?v=Lz3qvCCGlaA

Oh, they did that in Card Captor Sakura, but with an elementary school student and the teacher reciprocated.

You never had a crush on an older woman as a kid?
This show had stranger moments.

>that episode where zim ripped out a kids eyes

>that Gumball episode where he creates a clone of one of his classmates and murders the original

That one gave me nightmares as a kid

Get the fuck out of here you casuals. Easily the most fucked up Sup Forums moment.

>Ren and Stimpy sell rubber nipples door-to-door
>a horse who essentially has a walrus in his rape dungeon

youtube.com/watch?v=XzuC8B46N_w

It's pretty sad that the writers of these episodes are such hacks that they wrote those as jokes

The sole creation of Ren and Stimpy is by itself one of the most fucked up Sup Forums moments.

Don't the organ harvest episode.

Haha, good times...

Episode where Gumball & Darwin repeated brutally murder their classmate.