So you were not kangz?

you'll be smoking my cock faggot

We have better guns tho :3

I'm not into having my ass smoked, especially by you

>side-by-side
Why do these even still exist?

And enslave all the jews I presume.

Doughboy kills you in the end.

African Americans will kill themselves off when the white man trades some fiat currency for nigger scalps

>we are not our ancestors
Classic white devil up to no good he's denying the black man's history once again

Y'all niggas woke know we invented time travel the fuck you think pyramids fo

Spelling ass' as assess. As in assessing the situation.

Fuck I hate niggers.

Dick pic please.

learn to think nigger. control yourself like a human does.

>We are not our ancestors

But then why should we have to pay reparations for slavery?

Dear nignogs,
Don't. It will not end well for you, regardless how many white people you kill, they will fuck you up beyond belief.

kek nigger thinks crack and crackers are the same thing

Funny I was about to say the same thing just replace the word white with black!

>Y'ALL ASSESS

kek

>WE WILL SMOKEY ALL ASSES

>we are not our ancestors
Good, you finally admit you're not oppressed and we're not the oppressors.

>YFW Jamal empties his "Glawk fotay" Hipoint 9 with a single 10 round magazine at you, misses every shot, you return fire with your AR.

stevecuck universe kek

which is why we should support race war

I live right across the bridge from Detroit and I will happily remove any urban youths who think they can just cross over here and vent their anger about Trump. The only time rioting is allowed in Canada is when we win a hockey game, or when we lose a hockey game.

That MP5 looks too big even if she is a 13 year old girl.

Learn how to aim first, porch monkeys. Niggers let off a hundred rounds from an Uzi and hit their intended targets at most once or twice

Nigga you half white

Fine. I'll just surrender I guess.

You realize that killing whites who pay for your welfare it´s pretty stupid don´t you?

>kill whites
>welfare

Choose one

Yep, this guy is going to roll a cigar full of white racist's excrement and smoke it.
Just make sure you're nowhere near him when he does, because you won't smell like roses afterward.

Our army is large. Niggers can't even stop killing other niggers to build an army. And who would lead it when you monkeys can't even pass the 8th grade

Dear niggers.
Get a job.

I hate canadians

Dear racist black people
We are not our ancestors and did not enslave you.

The first manned flight to the sun

Do negros have any real impact in the US?
I mean in a way ops pic says.

Can negros really rise up and take America for their own?

Similar to Planet Of The Apes

Because, in the end, the white man is always in charge.

What I really mean, how much damage could they make?

Why don't kangz move back to africa and white people move back to europe and we can all be at peace

If white people would organized move to africa, you'd probably have a lot of fully (re)cultivated regions very soon.

end of the story: africans would argue, it's their homelands and they want them back.

Alright, riddle me this. Race war, black vs white starts tomorrow, brown boys play neutral except for tit for tat retaliation if attacked.
1 White tactics vs black tactics? Do niggers head for malls, corporate offices, other soft targets? Where do whites attack?
2 Any interesting results expected? Can a 12 yo girl really wipe out 20 nigs like Youtube says?
3 Final body count for each side?
4 End game. Any nogs left?

Liberals would get BTFO when they try to join them because they're cucks and then the innawoods white man would BTFO coontown

Dear racist niggers,

If you don't like it you can get out. Go back to Africa, get AIDS, and live in a hut with all your """black progress""".

Sincerely,
The Civilised World

black tactics? the nignogs will go on chimpout rampage that will probably end up killing more black people than white.

Detroit went from being 90% white and a manufacturing powerhouse to being 80% black, on the verge of bankruptcy, and a national punchline. Cleveland says "at least we're not Detroit". It lost over 1 million residents, and now has the highest car insurance rates in the country because of thefts. I'm not joking.

The damage blacks can do to entire neighborhoods is undeniable and enormous. Detroit will likely never recover from black rule, while Hiroshima and Nagasaki are now regular Japanese cities.

Yep they will end up killing each other. It always happens.

Saved it recently, perfect time to repost it.
Curious what scientific barrier marvel whites will develop this time if the entire shitstained folk goes total war on them. Maybe discover FTL travel and send the nogs to Saturn.

The threat of blacks isn't in a race war. The threat is that they undermine social institutions because they're criminal, violent, and just plain dumb.

They only have an impact when they're supported by the states. If welfare was cut entirely in metropolis cities and only provided in fuckingnowhere county in the same states the nigs would migrate in mass without question to the nowhere county. They're powerless and in denial, even their black celebs do the bear minimum of publicity stunt charities for them.

Come on up to Detroit, I got a little present for you liberal fucks.

I hatekrauts, your women are ugly and you have no sense of humour.

>You're avg iq is 80
>You don't know how to organize
>You are broke af as a group
>You are 1/5 our population
>You are even less in terms of population properly trained
>Nigger 9 Hi points with no ammo vs. Mossbergs/ARs in urban warfare LMAO
>Your entire population is sitting ducks in resourceless cities

You won't win lol ffs

The day of rake shall be upon us. We shall purge the world of leafs.

this hair and nose

Dear racist black people, fuck off back to prison

The only thing angry black people smoke is weed, crack and eachother.

Parsing it into English, it clearly means

>we will smoke, y'all
>assess

Ok. Smoking is generally legal, if unhealthy. Have at it. Smoking assessed.

->SHALL

WE WUZ NOT BLACK SLAVES
so why again are you dense motherfuckers crying around?!

People who post this stuff are pretty much pussies.

Yeah, a trump supporter could get mugged and beaten if he were walking alone in the Ghetto, but they won't do anything to anyone else.

If they ever went to the suburbs, they'd know they'd get "smoked" by a bunch of 2nd Amendment abiding Dads just itching to express their rights.

> tfw your ancestors weren't kangz after all

Niggers gonna nig but nothing really changes

>LIBERALS
>FIGHT

I think it is time for common sense gun laws :^)

if they ever started a civil war, they would last I´d say a week. the rest would be slaughtered or starved in a month. If the military got involved the state would fall. And the banks would too. US would reject the political system opting for a global voting system based on issues rather than candidates which in themselves can be corrupted. It would also unjew US making actually financially sustainable.

Well, Black people aren't Liberals, most often.

They vote overwhelmingly Dem, because Dems have essentially made them a slave caste by ensuring them preferred status in government benefits.

The Democratic Vote is basically the Welfare button. Most Black persons would typically identify with more conservative social policies, making them the opposite of Socially Liberal Economic Conservatives like Trump.

Underrated comment.