youtube.com/watch?v=6xaQk9Feugc
youtu.be/old0LgjFtHc
youtube.com/watch?v=2oCewHJ-PSY
youtu.be/m2cuQPConBY
youtube.com/watch?v=XHbzTJnL5oo
youtube.com/watch?v=ExQ09g7I82g
youtube.com/watch?v=WNAJhfT_dSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

man i lived all the way through the 80s from start to finish and i still don't understand em

I envy you for growing up in such a glorious time. I hated the 00s, and this decade is somehow much worse

it's pretty simple

the expansion of television resulted in all sorts of dumbass shit managing to bubble up on there

imagine all the dumbass shit on the internet, several times diminished in scale. As TV grew from beyond the broadcast networks into cable and local access, you had a void that needed to be filled, and the filling... was often rotten

I swear to god I remember seeing this in a youtube poop or something.
I don't really know which one though

>le I wish I was born in another generation

>Puppet has articulate arms.
>"Let's just keep them stiff in the ad."

The 00s were fucking horrible, just because you use an “ebin meme” doesnt discount my claim

Thats what everyone says about the next decade you, the 2000s were no worse than the 90's or 80's, or hell even the 70's. People eventually get out of touch the current generation that they convince themselves that this generation/decade were worse than the ones that preceded them aka IItsNotMeWhoIsWrongItsTheKids.jpg

Was everyone so fucking rich in the 80s that money flowed like water and even something this retarded could earn you a living?

Not many people owned a computer back then, remember?

The 10s were even worse, can you stop being a contraian faggot who thinks “durr everyones wrong but me” and accept that the past two decades have been fucking shit?

Hotline thead?

youtube.com/watch?v=2fMTGImPh-8

>a contraian faggot who thinks “durr everyones wrong but me” and accept that the past two decades have been fucking shit?
Sounds to me like you're that faggot user

Someone plz edit freddy on the cross

>"See what's scamming from coast to coast!"

WTF does that even mean? Did they just start making up "rad" lingo partway through the jingle?

>thinking this taking over means this decade is not the worst one since at least the 30s

There were a lot of these ads on in the late 80s. Some asshole would buy a 900 number and make a cheap commercial to trick kids into picking up the phone and dialing away their parent's money. A lot of them gave me the creeps but Freddie Freaker seemed like the kind of guy I could trust.

Every generation is fucking terrible dude

>you hear the vocal minority
>must mean that the entire decade is shit

Jesus Christ

civilization has been in decline for 100 years due to everyone making awful choices
we are still suffering from the cultural consequences of world war 2 because nobody can move on and we will still be after everyone who went through it is dead

Most women are becoming feminazis these days. Medias become shit and everything else is slowly becoming worse and worse. Western civilization is fucked

>Someone plz edit freddy on the cross

TWO DOLLARS A SIIIIIIIIIIN!!!

>civilization has been in decline for 100 years due to everyone making awful choices
civilization always gets worse. That's why the correct choice is always regression. Every year is worst then the last

>small amount of women become vocal feminists
>must mean everyone is a feminist shithead
Nice train of logic

T.hasnt been around normie women

Not that user but if you think women should have say in the political process you are a feminist.

You have never met a single living human

Consider that WW2 was a pretty direct consequence of how WW1 ended, and that WW1 was also rooted in historical causes, turtles all the way down yadda yadda.

This is not as hot a party as I had anticipated.

>Jesus Christ

God isn't here today, user.

>T.

Do your feet hurt from jumping to conclusions so fast. Also didn't realize Egalitarianism was feminist.

>could have been a funny Sup Forumsmercial thread
>Sup Forums and the soyboys start arguing like faggots again.

Feminism is about equality.

Nice non argument fucking bitch

Feminism is not about equality, its about female supremacy and bringing down men and destroying their culture, so its supplement with shitty romcoms and fluffy pink safe spaces

Did no one catch the rare Freddy freaker 2nd commecial?? m.youtube.com/watch?v=sAEut5MLZFQ

youtube.com/watch?v=6xaQk9Feugc

>mfw thread about the Party Freak himself devolves into two autists arguing about feminism

t. Gen Z who believes he's a 90's kid

Now THAT'S A DEAL!!

This is not the future the party freak would of wanted

Why spend two bucks? I already jerk off in my bathroom for free. I wish i was a hot girl and i could monotize my fapping sessions by being a cam whore

>TWO DOLLARS A SIIIIIIIIIIN!!!

Freddie Freaker the Party Freak rises from the abyss once every 30 years to party, and look what you guys have done, you'd ruined it.

So you faggots again in 2048.

Yes too bad you didn't live in a time where you ran up your parent's phone bill to listen to prerecorded jokes. At least you live in a time where you can run up your parent's phone bill buying shitty loot boxes in shitty p2w phone games.

>the 2000s were no worse than the 80s or 90s
Given that we're on a board for comics and cartoons, let's look at comics and cartoons for those decades:

>1987 produced Kraven's Last Hunt, one of--if not THE--best Spider-Man comics of all time
>In 2007, Quesada wrote Spider-Man: One More Day, in which Spider-Man trades his marriage for Aunt May's life in a deal with Mephisto

>Cartoons in the 1990s: Animaniacs; Hey Arnold; Batman the Animated Series; Gargoyles; Doug; Rocko's Modern Life; Swat Kats; Powerpuff Girls; X-Men; the list goes on
>Cartoons in the 2000s: Teen Titans; Ben 10; Avatar; Samurai Jack; Chowder; Megas XLR; probably a tie here, desu
>Cartoons in the 2010s: noodle arm characters doing noodle arm things as drawn by Calarts graduates

>Batman movies in the 80s and 90s: Batman and Batman Returns, hands down the best Batman films
>Batman movies in the 2000s: Led to Baneposting

>Squirrel Girl in the 1990s: Drawn by Steve motherfucking Ditko
>Squirrel Girl in the 2010s: Drawn by some random tumblrista

>In the 1980s, Transformers and GI Joe were hot properties with successful toylines and comic books; one of them even got an amazing animated movie that still holds up today
>In the 2000s, the live action Transformers featured such memorable onscreen moments as Bumblebee urinating on government agents, and GI Joe had Marlon Wayans in a robot suit fighting the kid from 3rd Rock from the Sun

I could go on. Don't even get me started about fucking video games. The 2000s and 2010s were ass.

>enter Freddie Freaker thread expecting to join the party, the fast and easy way to hear what's scamming from new york to LA
>get two faggots arguing about politics

>I could go on. Don't even get me started about fucking video games. The 2000s and 2010s were ass
Are you implying that the following games are trash:
Silent hills 1,2 and 3
Jak and Daxter series
Sly cooper
God of War 2
Blazeblue series
Kingdom hearts 2
MGS
Crash twinsanity
Spongebob Squarepants games
Tekken
Spiderman 2

>Kingdom Hearts
Opinion discarded, back to tumblr with you.

The gameplay was great what are you talking about

Seriously though, what exactly happened if you called Freddie Freaker?

You got told jokes, apparently.

I hate app games and loot crate because most of the shit in there im not interested in and is for reddit nerds who arent even fans of half the stuff

This is bait.

More of what's become of the industry in the 2010s than the 2000s, admittedly.

Some of the games you mention actually are from the 90s, as well; the first Tekken was released in 1994. Silent Hill was released in 1999. Blazblue might've come out in '08, but Guilty Gear was '98. Speaking of fighting games and '98, motherfucking KoF 98, son.

God of War is QTE trash for square-mashing casuals. No joke, that game made me quit 3D beat 'em ups over realizing how repetitive the genre was until I played God Hand. Also the only reason you said "Twinsanity" is either because you're young, or realized that the Crash Bandicoot series has been around since 1996, and had to think of an entry in the franchise that came out in the 2000s. But you know damn well nobody's going to say Twinsanity was the best of them, don't even lie to yourself.

>go into topic for Freddy Freaker
>get Sup Forumsitics
Society might not have gotten worse by the decade, but Sup Forums sure has.

>But you know damn well nobody's going to say Twinsanity was the best of them, don't even lie to yourself
Twinsanity was the best post naughty dog crash game better than the mediocre CNK and WoC nad leagues better than the trainwreck of MoM, CTTR, CoT

>Twinsanity was the best post naughty dog crash game
What is this, a children's soccer game? You don't get participation points for being the "least worst" game since the original developer left.

>hotline is for deformed monstrosities
>money goes to the special olympics
How fitting

For a dumbass that girl is pretty cute

Fuck, forgot link
youtu.be/old0LgjFtHc

fucking feminism.

Hopefully the other Phone Freaks don't get scared off.
youtube.com/watch?v=2oCewHJ-PSY

'96fag here. 00's are great. Fuck you on about?

>media became less fantastic and less massive publicity and marketing wise
>hipster and social media fags started from this
>everyone was a patriotic zealot after 9/11
Yeah no, and i can go on. But lets stop this shit and talk about our lord and savior freddie freaker

well stop complaining about arguing and let's party

P A R T Y
A
R
T
Y

>media became less fantastic and less massive publicity and marketing wise
Wat

youtu.be/m2cuQPConBY

Don't wory

Be hapy

Wait a sec, that's one too many digits for a phone number!

Hipsters have been a thing since the beatniks, man.

Media became less commercialized then in the 90s. There was alot less shows and publicity for things, which made everything seem smaller and more boring

Extension number probably

>discoverd the joys of freddie freaker
>finally found my old stinkor in a box

More fan art please

I bet you fags have never even journeyed into the dungeons of Castle Mammon.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHbzTJnL5oo

Not freakish enough. What kind of music does freddie like? Im thinking nu metal and lady gagalike im listening to now

hey kids, want a blowie?

You know mammon is that patron demon for greed, so its fitting they named their phone scam after him

'ows dis?

What even the hell was this? You made the call and he'd come by with a random unidentified drugs?

Did they just tell you the social hot topics of the day?

Did some large man come by with Freddie on his hand and murder everyone in the house with the puppet?

youtube.com/watch?v=ExQ09g7I82g

Talk to Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley, because nobody else from KISS is ever allowed to talk.

PETER FREDDY FREAKER'S DANCING IN OUR LIVING ROOM

That really cool puppet in your post makes me sad that special effects are dead, and have been replaced by cheap CGI that looks bad and fake to me right when it gets in theaters

>I envy you who lived in a time where cellphones didn't exist so you had to call your friends from a landline and tell them to meet you somewhere at an exact time and if they didn't you had no way to contact them so you just didn't get to hang out
>I envy you living at a time where if you wanted to know something you had to ask your parents and if that didn't work you had to go outside and visit a library and read for hours
>I envy you living at a time where if you were bored you had to play checkers for the millionth time or watch one of 25 channels on TV 20 of which were showing news or weather or sports
>I envy living at a time where if you wanted to listen to music you had to put a tape in a tape recorder and listen to the same 60 minutes of hissing popping and crackling audio

Literally fuck off you fucking idiot child

There was no protection in place for this sort of thing? Some idiot child could dial the number and talk for hours every day and the parents were stuck with a $200 bill at the end of the month?

Weren't they in Labrynth?

Culture and media was god tier back then, and smart phones and internet access for normal fags was a mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=WNAJhfT_dSc

HOLY SHIT! Grandpa Munster had a phone line? I want to see if this one still works.

But you have all the media from back then PLUS easier access to it than ever.

No, they were a toyline of puppet creatures form the late 80s. I have a bunch of non possable plastic figurines of them, and one of the newer ones that i spent like 25$ for

But media is shit now, and the overall culture nowadays is unbearable.

You became the new Freddie Freaker

But... you still have the media from the 80s. And it's easier to access.
>the overall culture
Nigga you spend all day inside on the internet, what happens in the real world barely affects you anyway.

Retard

Doesnt disprove my argument, retard

>He thinks the 80’s was the best era ever