So now that Trump is president, what's the end goal for women? are we taking away their rights? restricting careers?

So now that Trump is president, what's the end goal for women? are we taking away their rights? restricting careers?

I just want them to shut fuck up for just a little bit

Seriously please imagine if every woman just stopped talking for a day, holy moly

tfw posting in a "let's bait inflammatory responses so we can have a post compilation for our Jezebele article about 'Things that Actual Trump Supporters Say Which Will Absolutely Horrify You'" thread

>take away their rights
>restrict their careers

Concern shill, psyop, CTR, edgy 13 year old, progressive butthurt spy, whatever the fuck you are:

No. We aren't going to do any of those things. What we want, the ONLY thing we have ever wanted... Is for them to help us. For them to see that we, the men, and specifically the men who voted for Trump, are not your enemy. We never were. Everything that we have done, whether you can see it or not, is for ALL of us. We dont want these divides, we dont want this hostility, we dont want the fights. We want to work, TOGETHER, to do the hard work that needs to be done. To fix our broken, bleeding, infected country is going to take ALL of us, the people that can see the problems. Women, men, young, old, black, white, it doesnt matter, IT DOESNT MATTER, because the things that we have to do to take back our country and our future from the corruption of politics gone mad is too great for any of us to do on our own. We have to fight the globalists who treat us worse than dirt, we have to fight the parasites from outside and inside our country who see us as a meal ticket, and we have to fight the world that hates and despises us for the fact that we simply exist. We are up against the wall and the clock is running down. We have to forgive each other. We have to love each other. We have to find value in each other and we have to teach the future about each other. Because unless we can do that, we will be lost and will perish and we wont even know why.

just like i dont know why i got so involved with responding to obvious bait. i must be tired.

bait them into thinking that THEY made the decision to repeal the 19th

nah fuck this cucked reconciliation talk.

if people don't want to act like Americans they shouldn't be reaping the rights and benefits of being Americans.

christ, do they actually do this?

Maybe we can trick them into realizing that their rights weren't in jeopardy and their careers weren't restricted by making them think it was their idea in the first place.

It would have to be really subtle, but if they were convinced they just suddenly had an epiphany from within it might work.

I WANT MY PEEPEE

Hopefully

Bitches need to be put back in the kitchen and not let out ever again after seeing what they did the first time we let them out

I wonder why America is still not communist.

they want coal miner husband to be rich again

Source?

There's no way to undo the brainwashing, keeping them in submission would just harbor resentment to be taken out on us at a later opportunity, therefore I say that
We should kill all females older than age 11 or so.

We can go anywhere in the world to get replacements, who would be more than happy to leap into the arms of earth's most powerful sons.

Because we have earth's most powerful military.

>[spoiler] mods pls [/spoiler]

hmmmm
ok that pic is fucked up
also longer paid maternity leave would be better for white women

Because we elected trump before it got too out of hand.

we've caught them doing it more than once

Women voted Trump in even after the months of "womens suffrage will destroy western civilization" bullshit. No need to do anything to them. They came through for us

hell yeah we're all perverted pedo hackers after all
tsk tsk journalist write it down

I didn't vote because I hate women. I voted because having genitals isn't a qualifier of POTUS.

White women voted Trump in their majority. Pretty based, AFAIK

Hopefully

Bitches need to be put back in the kitchen and not let out ever again after seeing what they did the first time we let them out

and we'll teach them that muhuammed is the one true prophet and they'll have to wear burkas as well
>that will show them