youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/03/trump-2nd-amendment-coalition/
twitter.com/trfgrp/status/796415043344601089).
twitter.com/AmericasRachel
youtube.com/watch?v=HD2N0WRMsKc
youtube.com/watch?v=ToWExplfYS8
youtube.com/watch?v=EP8U6R-T2D0
rsbnmusic.bandcamp.com/track/star-spangled-banner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IVE GOT TWO TICKETS TO PARADISE

>tfw PPP blocked me after I called them out for being shitty

What did he mean by this?

yes
Yes
YES

Reminder that Reince invested in ground troops and data operations rather than TV ads like the DNC and it paid off.

It feels so good to win, lads. So fresh and crisp up here.
MAGA

Watch it, /TRUMP/
youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

Those faggots were so smug about their shitty polls. Their credibility for future elections is completely shot.

Remember after Iowa they declared a Trump collapse and that he was down 500 points and tied with Rubio and Cruz?

>mfw Trump landslided Ohio like no other

PPP is fucking garbage.

>B--B-B-B-B-B-BUT THEY WERE ACCURATE IN 2012!

And then they threw away their credibility in all elections after that. Garbage pollster. in 2014 their polls were just garbage, only made to put the Democrat up at the last minute to demoralize the Republicans.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/03/trump-2nd-amendment-coalition/

Potentially the best president for gun rights since...? I can't even think of one.

Pretty much every pollster's credibility is shot, starting with Nate Helium. They better start looking for new jobs because people have completely lost trust in them. Some on the left, like Michael Moore, have even begun urging liberals to abandon polls.

What's the Y-axis?

>Primary Model vindicated
>again
2020 will have 0 suspense.

I don't think a Republican in modern history has ever actually gone through with any true effort to do anything but maintain the status quo on the second amendment. Trump I think is going to be the first one to both protect it AND expand it and undo decades of kikery.

>"Gun and magazine bans - the government has no business dictating what types of firearms good, honest people are allowed to own"

If this means what I think it means, we could end up with almost all the restrictions put in place on our second amendment evaporating.

So here's an interesting thought.

All our reports on the demographics of the vote -- how many women, how many blacks, how many atheists -- it's all based on exit polls. No actual data from ballots, just exit polls.

If the exit polls had been right, Clinton would have won by 4 million votes and carried 300+EC votes.

THE DEMOGRAPHICS BEING REPORTED ARE WRONG. MONSTER VOTE IS REAL.

Daily reminder Peoples Pundit Daily's Richard Baris (great follow on Twitter) was one of the most accurate pollsters this election, he captured Trump's margin in Pennsylvania almost perfectly. Also Trafalgar group were right in predicting Trump's electoral college vote margin, just not the exact states (twitter.com/trfgrp/status/796415043344601089).

twitter.com/AmericasRachel

Fuck up CTR's new accounts

one day user

one day

>Primary Model, Alan Lichtman, that Indian AI all predicted this

In 2020 we should just ignore all fucking polls and look to these.

BEND THE KNEE

And 50 state constitutional carry. Is it my motherfucking birthday cause it feels like it.

FIX YOUR FUCKING SITE!!! EVERY GODDAMN NIGHT!

The fuck is wrong with Sup Forums? I just want to shitpost.

It's been this way every night around this time since the election

I was wondering if it was fucked for everyone or if the gen was slow due to being able to post outside of them comfortably again.

What faggot spit the threads?

Is 4plebs officiallly dead now? Been down for 3 days.

Also THIS site is TOTALLY fucked, shouldn't we migrate to 8pol before, it, too, dies?

We fucking did it lads. Where are all the CTR shills now? Notice how they are NOWHERE to be found

Apparently the election sticky reached over 75K posts and broke the site

Sounds plausible. I hope they fix it soon! Any news of when they'll be back up?

we're getting ddosed cause anons found out more about those pizza rings

Redpill me on Rudy Giuliani.

He's been on the Trump train for a long time, and every time I hear him speak he seems pretty based.

Is he?

>all the ass-blasted butthurt from these SJWs and other assorted faggots throwing their hissy-fits all over the country in various cities
>sides still in orbit over that (((Newsweek))) 'Madame President' cover
>Hollywood Jew Judd Apatow having a meltdown on Twit over People magazine's cover of Trump, a magazine which has been pure shit for decades and about which nobody should give a flying fuck

THIS FUCKING ELECTION YEAR, MY FRIENDS...THIS FUCKING ELECTION YEAR

>Apparently the election sticky reached over 75K posts and broke the site

#MAGA #SALTY KEKS

Alex Jones was saying that he shouldn't be in the cabinet because he said he heard things about him

Soros is shitting his pants. He's going to get a Trump World Order instead of his globalist world order.

lol I just remembered all the cucks on red eye aside from anthony cumia said clinton would win

Did the fucking servers burn up? Exceeded data caps? What in the everloving fuck man.

Probably for the same reason we're slow as fuck here. I think we burned out the servers.

He was an ace lawyer back in the day. Helped to take down the New York Mafia and as Mayor, pretty much turned the city around.

I'd still prefer Gowdy for AG

I still cannot believe that people think Trump is racist and "literally Hitler". It boggles the mind. Is it lack of looking at the facts? They say completely untrue things about him and I don't even like him. It's like they just take hearsay as fact and run with it.

Why do liberals hate him so much?

I know a lot of liberals are stupid, but there is such a massive outcry against him.

As an example, liberals don't care (any more) about Newt, or Huckabee, or Christie. However, mentioning Rudy makes them go ape shit.

Hiro was a mistake.

Victory Memes
#MAGA Edition
#BREXIT Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=ToWExplfYS8

>Liberals are DDOSing us but we've already won

liberals hate anyone that is constantly proving them wrong, Rudy is a prime example

Why does Trump/Republicans want to get rid of the department of education so bad?

It's really special.

>mfw the last 15 minutes of Pt 7 of The 52 hour infowars stream

What the fuck are you doing Alex this is fucking hard to watch

why are there so many fucking trumpgens at once?

Dude, you realize the DoE does literally fucking nothing but waste money, right?

Why do you want to centralize education so bad?

DON'T FORGET THE KEKS, MAKE THEM SUFFER

Redpill me on charter schools. I think parents should be allowed to send their kids to whatever school they like and generally dislike teachers and teachers unions. It seems that the leftists in the teachers unions hate charters for, I assume, their lack of control over them. I'm slightly concerned to hear about the massive network of Gūlenist charter schools operating in America though.

Guys why do liberals want to incite a race war so bad?

They claim to be for civil rights and yet they make everything about race to the point that most average americans can only get offended and think minorities are fucking crybaby bitches while the average america is drowned in the first hand experience of illegals and minorities being the only ones getting help from the government and news sources while millions of poor white people are continuing to go to work and strive every day in order to just see NFL shitters complaining about "White Racists" when they just want to watch a fucking football game and hear the national anthem while watching the American flag being raised.

Like, just curious doe.

This is the last thread that was made successfully before Sup Forums shit itself to death.

You can come to your own conclusions.

why the fuck can't i post anything?

anyone else getting bad gateway errors?

is Sup Forums filtering C U C K S to KEKS? KEKS

Why can't I post shit. Anyone else having difficulties posting

They make the next generations of degenerate, mindless Liberals, that's why. Shut them down and make education great, again!

Does anyone have the pence/trump time traveller pasta or the gif of trump arsefucking Hillary in front of the wall?

I need them to show my mate who's recently come round to trump

What the fuck is happening to Sup Forums? It's been buggy as fuck since the election. I can barely post. It's 90% "connection errors"

>this CNN propaganda

>muh post-Brexit violence
>muh post-Trump election violence

Unverified sribbles on a wall are not abuse.

If Trump has truly incented violence, then why is there such little real evidence of it. Compare and contrast with the hours of documented footage on youtube of violence committed against Trump supporters by "gangs of democrats".

Same.
Cloudflare servers in Moscow keep glitching

It's a divide and conquer strategy to build an authoritarian, totalitarian state. Incite a race war, restore security with martial law.

As for a lot of the useful idiots who don't realize that, there's a lot of closet racists on the left who are trying to be the good guys by following the party line but secretly hope racism gets legitimized.

(((Hiro))) turns off 3/4s of the servers when Americans go to bed.

(((Hiro))) turns off 3/4s of the servers when Americans go to bed.

FUCKING THIS

It's been like this since election day.

For a few hours every night, Sup Forums is pretty much impossible to use. Every other board works fine though. I'm guessing it's a sever issue.

Rudy also supported stop and frisk which nose-dived the crime rate, but since niggers commit more crimes it make SJWs angry

youtube.com/watch?v=EP8U6R-T2D0

I just remembered I made this after seeing a flash of it.

Fuck you Hiro.

>can't take my /cup of Joe/ because the gook shitted on the servers

>mfw Los Angeles is used as the site for a nuclear weapons test, no survivors

same

Now that Trump won, can I get one of those wolf girls to fuck ?

IS THIS HOW THE BOARD OF Sup Forums DIES?

Good morning /ptg/

Hillary collapsing at Ground Zero was only two months ago

The outsider lobbyist Trent Lott is going to help Trump drain the swamp of all those pesky Washington insiders. He joins the all star anti-establishment outsider team of Rudy Giuliani, John Bolton, Chris Christie, and quite a few lobbyists from Goldman Sachs

Only if you spell it in caps

Half of the USA's black population, exterminated in the blink of an eye. Trump becomes history's greatest president.

WERE BACK

So this is how the board of Lincoln dies...

I've become so numb

What is the difference between a campaing and a Super PAC?
And what does the PAC stands for?

So I removed all of the white artifacts on the MAGA hats. Cleaned up as much as I could.

Hope this helps someone.

Penis and Cock

We are back....

rsbnmusic.bandcamp.com/track/star-spangled-banner

for comparison

I NEED MY MORNING KIKE

The monster vote. The Americans who traditionally do not vote. The ones who have lost all faith in the system.

On November 08, we got our vengeance.

>PAC
Political Action Committee

kek approved

Can someone explain to me trump's tax plan? How can afford to give the rich a huge tax cut and be able to fund the government? Won't it mean that taxes elsewhere will go up?

MEDIA BTFO!!

>tfw this bitch is pro Hillary and yet, we gave her a MAGA hat
She has all of my hate now. Fucking pretentious cunt.
She doesnt deserve that hat.

>he will still use his twitter
>hours will be spend on television studying his every tweet