G-gguys... Is this even possible? You think the elites can stab us in the back knowing Shitllary won popular vote?

G-gguys... Is this even possible? You think the elites can stab us in the back knowing Shitllary won popular vote?

>Though Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by 200,000, Trump has won the minimum of 270 electoral votes necessary to be elected president. As of late Wednesday, he had 290 to Clinton’s 228.

According to the Constitution, chosen electors of the Electoral College are the real people who will vote for president, when they meet on Dec. 19 in their respective state capitals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Clinton conceded. Trump is currently running unopposed.

won't happen. if anything like this happened you would have civil war 100% it's over. She conceded and Obama has accepted it and accepted Trump as the next president.

BERNIE SANDERS STILL HAS A CHANCE

What if the riots get just too fucked up during november in key states and they fix it for a close call on Thrump, then civil war, Obama stays in charge... Hmmm

Just imagine how smug these cocksuckers would be if everything was inverted.

They'd be responding with ridicule and mockery "suck it up babies, accept it you lost" is what they would be saying.

Just rub their noses in it, they're delusional and desperate.

Reality is a fat sweaty women, and she will come sit on their faces eventually.

No he dropped out when Hilary cheated him

white people arent going to do shit. they have too much to lose.

black americans on the other hand will win the civil war because they've been subjected to so much shit.

They COULD probably do it if it was really critical.
It would however have a huge backlash, loss in confidence in government, stability, financial markets, etc. so I highly doubt anything extreme will happen.

Is it time for Jeb yet?
Slow? Steady?

It's not possible unless they are truly desperate and willing to start an actual war. But that would also expose them utterly for the whole world to see.

They're also immature as fuck. Esentially toddlers in adult bodies.

so guys is there ANY way that Jeb! can still win this?

Clinton is out of the race. She stepped down. Taking away Trump's victory would cause civil war. These shitty protests by millennials would look like a fucking joke to what would happen if they betrayed Trump.

Lol, except there are way more whites in this country plus the military.. Niggers can barely do anything right. Pretty long shot theory there

They didn't overthrow Gore's 1m+ popular vote, they won't overthrow Hillary's 200k+ popular vote.

Literally the exact same people who were saying the super delegates would switch to Sanders at the DNC. Why in the hell should you take their predictions for democratic overturns with a grain of salt?

>According to the Constitution, chosen electors of the Electoral College are the real people who will vote for president, when they meet on Dec. 19 in their respective state capitals.

A M E R I C A N " " " D E M O C R A C Y " " "

Like what? Getting shot for committing a crime?

If there's one thing white people are really fucking good at, it's systematic wartime extermination, m8.

If they feel like starting a Civil War and fucking up the financial market along with causing huge backlash then yeah they can do that

She very likely didn't even win the popular vote. Which is pathetic when she won states like Cali by 2+ million votes alone.

If they feel like starting a Civil War and fucking up the financial market along with causing huge backlash then yeah they can do that

black americans can't even keep up their ongoing war against law enforcement without constantly getting blown the fuck out, and that's against an enemy who is constantly being told to stand down and hold back by the government

hillary hat sogar schon ne konzessionsrede gehalten und selbst gesagt dass trump präsi wird. er geht schon ständing im w haus ein und aus, türlich wird er präsi
setz dich ma hin hans

he'll have over 300 pledged once the counts are done and he officially wins Michigan

she'd have to have a LOT of faithless electors in her favor, more than ever before.

They've got a duty to their masters and the markets have already decided that Trump is fine, anymore uncertainty would be bad.

Test

BLM and radical libtards will be delcared a hate/terrorist group and it will be over for them.

fox already dismisses them as not true democrats

Except then they'd lose their welfare.

test

Scary, huh?

She conceeded, it's over.

JEB!

You can un-concede fyi

Gore did in 2000

>possible
yes
>going to happen
hell no.

1) It would be career suicide for the electors--members of the states Republican or Democrat party---to vote against the electorate. Especially if it tips the election against the "will of the people".
2)Would almost certain trigger a series of court battles
3) Would also start a series of justified riots in the streets

I'm for ending the electoral college---it's antiquated and counter intuitive to true democracy---but all parties knew the rules of this election at the begin and should play by them.

After the riots they're finally on stage 3: Bargaining.

I actually want them to try something like this just to witness the cataclysmic happening that would result.

>black americans on the other hand will win the civil war because they've been subjected to so much shit.

>Less than 10% of the population will win against a majority that is armed and provides their welfare

Blaccboi delusions

Hillary conceded completely. Look up her recent photo walking a puppy alone in a park.

My favourite post of all-time in my 9 years at this place, describing what would happen in the event of a U.S. civil war caused by the above scenario

Jill Stein gets my vote as the most fuckable granny.

This

They would be beyond smug.

Not much room for criticism when our MPs will be voting on something the people already voted on, after voting to give the people said vote in the first place.

"""Popular vote""" = 300,000 more votes where both candidates had about 60 million each.

They won't try. Trump will demand a recount and we'll find evidence of massive voter fraud by the DEMs..

user are you stupid

they create illusion that they are people of America and they choose Hillary. You have to go on the streets and show that assholes who have the power. Half of them is a agressive woman, its can not be dangerous

Feminists and other such people are trying to fear monger people into signing too. "I was beaten by a trump supporter for being a girl" "Everyone at school called me a nigger today!" and other such tumblr stories. And they're also saying everyone's going to lose most their rights except white males

>black americans on the other hand will win the civil war because they've been subjected to so much shit.
Please try. I beg you.
youtu.be/y-Yszp3SmxE

We already seen what they were like on the weeks coming up to the election with them trying to act all smug about trying to "cure" the rampant sexism, racism and whatever after "Trump loses"

Screw them, they get what they deserve.

>THERE IS STILL A WAY FOR BERNIE TO WIN THE ELECTION

I hope they do it, would result in an actual civil war and you could remove the filth permanently.

Niggers can't even figure out how to turn the gun upright when it comes out of the box. git gud Tyrone

>t. a fucking white male

Read the article. The Texas candidate they're talking about said on Twitter that Nypost lied about him, he's not going to turn on Donald.

Voter fraud
o
t
e
r

f
r
a
u
d

The electors from Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, and Wisconsin (among other states) are bound by law to vote for Trump. So where is she going to pull votes from?

I wonder where the people that actually believe this crap keep their extra chromosomes.

Yeah, but that doesn't matter. Let's say that the worst happens and >20 electors vote for Clinton instead of Trump like they are supposed to (and none of Clinton's electors do the same). Even then, congress would void that vote when it meets on January 6 (as the article states) handing the presidency back to Trump because he won. He would still be installed on January 20 like normal, Clinton would just very briefly be the president elect (but not president).

Not really accurate because it would never get to civil war level.

he would need to have over 20 electors defect, which is highlyunlikely to start
most states dont allow their electors to vote against the voters

after the electors vote, the votes are read to congress, if a senator and rep from any state challege the vote, all the reps and senators from that state vote whether to accept that vote pr throw it out

a win through electors can not happen, trump won

No.

Let me give you a hint.

hillary'nin anasını sikeyim orospu çocuğu. katil ruhlu orospu şeytan.

Jeb surge incoming! He only had to campaign for 270 people. Slow and steady has he worked and rallied for these 270 electors.

if it were possible (and it is) to remove all the illegal alien votes for Clinton, then Trump won the popular vote by a much wider margin

so the election isnt even fucking over?

Can somebody explain what this electoral shit is please for fucks sake

this pic needs to b spread around the internet.it really made me feel better when i was feeling sad :( It'll cheer everyone up.

Clearly she will convince 20+ people who were chosen because of their superb loyalty to betray the things that they believe in to install her into power.

The general election is having the public vote for their candidates and electoral votes are given to the candidates state by state, it is assumed that the electoral college voters would automatically vote for said candidate as it is legally required in several states but not all
The idea is that people want to push the electoral college to vote against Trump even if they were told to but will most likely not

just fucking google it retard.

if it were possible (and it is) to remove all the illegal alien votes for Clinton, then Trump won the popular vote by a much wider margin

THE ELECTORS DAHNALD

do wou want civil war? because that's how you get civil war.

Liberals are such pussies. the electoral college has been around since always. you damn well knew something like this could happen, it has happened before and it will happen again. lefties knew this long before tuesday and did nothing to change it. whining about it now is bad style. bad style. Sad!

People vote for state representatives. State representatives go on to vote for President.

Theoretically, the state representatives vote for the president they said they were going to, at the time the people elected the state representatives. They usually do, since doing otherwise is political suicide.

Not alone. She is with Billy boy.

What we want doesn't matter, but to Soros a civil war would speed up the ultimate plan of destabilizing the US which is what he was planning on using refugees for.

We're all having a great time.

Everyone is going batshit crazy about Trump, I keep seeing videos about people who said they would remain neutral who are now coming out saying how bad things are now going to be.

How bad is this guy really going to be? Are people just over exaggerating or is Hitler's son now the US president?

how is possible for illegals to vote?, don't you have to register or something?, nobody investigates you?

how many times are you faggots gonna have this stupid ass thread? it's already been discussed a gazzilion times, and dismantled a bazongal times

only till 2017 . chekem

They believe the media and delusional people on the internet. Nothing is going to happen.

> (((Italiano)))

except Gore-Bush was actually a tight race relying on a single state with 271 delegates for Bush and 266 for gore.

Trump has 306 to Hillary's 232 and even if Florida were to be rounted and given to Hillary Trump would still be at 277 to her 261.

This.

SAGE

>trump meets with president
>is already getting top secret information*
>but this will surely happen

Necromancy?

not a chance

the Republic would be over at that point. the fury of middle America over both political parties and mainstream media is at an all-time high. they will be watching the response to the election result, with overt calls from mainstream TV hosts and millionaire celebrities for triggered liberals to revolt, thinking that they still don't get it.

take their election win away, and that will be it. especially in the south. it won't just be Alex Jones talking about 1776 commencing again.

Blacks will just die of starvation because whites will barricade themselves with all the food and water and wait it out. There's no reason to even waste bullets.

Learn to screencap, you fucking faggot.

R A R E
A
R
E

She's conceded, ded, given up, you don't drop out and then get back in again.

I'm all for Trump and anti Hillary, but Trump thinks his son is 'good' at killing elephants. He will fuck us all.