Have you ever liked a Sup Forums movie so much you saw it twice in theaters? Three or more times?

Have you ever liked a Sup Forums movie so much you saw it twice in theaters? Three or more times?

>mfw my history teacher spent $348.09 seeing Frozen in theaters

Only a retard would pay money for a movie they could have pirated for free

Disney fans need to be gassed.
And to answer your question, i saw captain underpants two times in theaters

Coraline 3 times, all in 3D. It was my first RealD movie and nothing else has impressed me since
WALL-E, twice

That's about it, I don't count repeat views now that i work in a theater.

I have never seen a movie twice in theaters. In my opinion its a waste of money.
Your teacher is a fucking clown even with kids, she(im guessing) should never spend that much money.

>in theaters
I hope you're not suggesting I watch a cam rip user. you might not be able to tell on your phone's screen, but shit quality is distracting when you're trying to watch a movie.

I saw the Daredevil movie like 5 times in the theaters.

I was 13 and at the time I thought it was the tightest shit. I even bought the Evanescence album.

The first HTTYD was already out on DVD when I first saw it, but if I'd ever done it it would have been with that one

Good quality cam rips can be found

Not Sup Forums, but I watched one of the Twilight movies in cinemas twice.
I don't even know which once it was and I've never seen the others, but it wasn't that bad.

My dad owned the theater, and let me see The Rugrats Movie every day for a month.

He moved to the woods in 2001, and I haven't seen him since.

When A Bug's Life was in theaters my dad took me to see it 13 times in a row because I was that autistic about it. He's a good dad for not choking me in my sleep after that.

>spending money to see a movie twice
>not just leaving the room, and just hopping into another screening of the movie right after

I think Up and Dark Knight were the only times i did this, but to be honest it was either watch a good movie again or jack off.

Your teacher has shit taste.

I was born in 1995, by the time I had disposible income, there were no animated films worth seeing like that.

Zootopia,like five times.
Excellent social commentary on racism in America, gorgeous visuals too.

>waiting for all current movies to not be packed and just theater hopping all day
It was a good way to spend the school holidays.

Didn't want to but I ended up seeing the first Guardians of the Galaxy three times in theaters

Saw Avengers 1 twice, one with friends, once with family. Saw Big Hero 6 three times, once with friends, once with family, once by myself.
My older brother died a few months earlier and I credit it with helping me come to terms with it. I burst into tears each time.

Probably Wall-E. It's a good movie.

I saw the original avengers over 10 times when it was in theaters. Because I kept going with friends and family who hadn’t seen it.

Saw Batman v Superman: DoG in theaters four times. Got better each time.

most interesting post of 2018 so far

I saw Toy Story in theaters three times. After the second time my dad refused to take me again, so I saved up my allowances and rode my bike to the theater. I was nine.

>Dawn of Gustice

So do you still think it’s good or do you regret buying the tickets?

>regretting childhood fun because it seems silly as an adult

Checked.

Something about X-men inspired me to see it twice

Hope you are doing better user

I watch all the disney Star Wars in theatres twice most times because i have different groups of friends who want me as "the autistic mega nerd" they pay my ticket and say its a christmas gift.

I did watch Kubo twice; once by myself, once with some family. I wish I saw Walle or Up twice.

Wow! Three whole viewings!

I usually do that sort of thing because my sisters and their kids want to see that film but they can't all go at the same time.

Plus a bunch of films like Nightmare Before Christmas or Beauty and the Beast that were rereleased in 3D or as anniversary editions. If they did, say, a 30th Anniversary release of Who Framed Roger Rabbit, I'd definitely go.

I never paid for it, but I've seen Thor: Ragnarök 4 times with different people. Each time they either insisted they pay me back for some shit I don't remember doing for them, or I forgot my wallet.
I don't know why I kept saying yes, it wasn't really worth seeing more than once. I guess it was just something to do.

I can't say I regret buying the tickets, but I also can't say I think the movie is any good now

Saw Wreck-It Ralph three times in theaters.

You should see him again user

I remember watching that with my little sister before she ghosted me. Great times.

I watched the Incredibles, 3 times in theaters. Gotta say it was my favorite movie back then, and maybe it's my favorite to this day. Also I watched Doctor Strange twice, my fave Marvel movie. There are some few films I regret not watching in theaters.

Sorry to hear about that user. Hope you and your family are coping well.

Didn't watch it in theaters but I watched Aladdin everyday when I was a kid. Closed caption as well. I learned about raspberry sounds from the intro thanks to the captions.