What are these faggots going to whine about now they've got their Trump elected?

What are these faggots going to whine about now they've got their Trump elected?

Everything's going to be fixed right?

What's going to be their bread and butter now? A real job?

There is plenty to do, like reporting hillary supporters beating trump supporters and millennials trying to do the revolution by crying until they throw up.
It's going to be beautiful.

Bill Hicks always finds a way to whine, he's been around since 1997 as his character Alex Jones

Others are irrelevant from that pic

lefties won't stop crying for 4 years

that should give them enough material

Sjws is good. Trump assassination conspiracies. Etc.
Btw anyone not being able to post shit?

Women still have voting and governing rights, niggers still have nigger DNA, liberals still don't understand that their world view is ultimately self destructive, etc

test

Shit all over Trumps never ending gaffes, I would hope.

I thought I was the only one

first post most accurate post

Gavin always comes across as more annoying than funny, every time I see him he seems like a tryhard. I don't know much about Hyde but I liked MDE I guess. Ideas Man was funny. Milo just seems like an attention whore, he'll say anything if it will make people talk about him. Not sure what he'll move onto next.

test

They're gonna hold Trump's feet to the fire and criticize him if he rescinds on any of his campaign promises

Salty lol

Why the fuck are you obsessed with them?

Daddy jerked off on you as a child?

You have to learn to like it, user. That's the best advice my daddy ever gave me.

There will still be plenty of things to get upset about, don't worry.

>Best guess for this image: Suzanne "Crazy Eyes" Warren

wut

I've gotten over it, user. Your outside doesn't always reflect your inside.

>Milo
Considering he's basically created a cult of le alt-right meme kiddies who will fund him regardless of what he does he'll probably go back to turning every political point into a gender issue because he's a hack

>Gavin
Will strain to remain even half as relevant as Milo considering the man is even less of a conservative than Milo, but that won't matter to his fans because he dun laugh at dem der wymins guys.

>Alex
Nothing will change

>Literal who
I don't know? complain about gender issues on a much smaller scale than Gavin and Milo?

There's so much shit that needs fixing that Trump won't have time to even touch more than the most immediately relevant 10%.

Heh. It's funny because it's true.

All of them are entertainers so they could get a new act. Gavin and Milo especially need to be trying to figure out how to not fade into obscurity as time goes on and things inevitably change.

Alex is set though famalam, no running out of conspiracy theories on the internet to either say are real or yell about how dumb it is for liberals to believe it, etc. The man is pure entertainment and will bring more memes for years to come.

No fucking idea what Milo could do but he has a following he could milk some money out of, and Breitbart is a very popular website. I think he has already jumped the shark though especially with that bathing in blood joke.

People know Gavin as the second funniest guy to host a show on Anthony Cumia's network that is also the godfather of hipsters and does outrageous shit like some teenager wanted to be the next Jackass star. Dude is outrageously wealthy though and has shown his ability to start businesses that make a fuckton of money but I'm mostly commenting on his popularity through commentary and stunts. He could always give us a glimpse into what plan B was and start the equivalent of The Trump Network. He is extremely successful and rich but loves Average Joe's more than the snobs in his nice neighborhoods, he's not so bad but he needs to grow up more.

Sam gets to take it to the next level now that Trump is elected. See the time he got on stage and talked about how disgusting faggots are for an example of what he could do, except now he's not a novice stand up like he was in that video.

I wonder what a lot of people on the Fox channels will do.

Sam hyde will never stop getting away with it

I'm too high for this shit, Pierre

>Literal who
sam hyde

Step aside guys. It's or turn to whine.

How fucking new are you? I can't comment on the top 2 but Alex Jones has been around for a hell of a lot longer than this election cycle. Sam Hyde's been around longer too, I've never even heard him say anything about Trump.

There is so much left to do, not just for them but all of us.

For one, CTR is still out there, their names are known, and I am quite interested in ensuring they receive my appreciation at every opportunity, in some way or another.

Soros is still around as evidenced by the trifling niggers in the streets.

SJW cancer is running wild and is currently unified and resolute. Complacency is a very bad idea right now. The uncucking of the whole world depends on us.

The ministry of truth media is still upto no good. Wolf blitzer still has a job. Donna brazile still has a job. That's two entire jobs that President Trump can utilize towards solving unemployment for real hardworking Americans. Maggie Haberman, George Cuckenopolous, Don Lemonparty etc. are gonna be shilling through the next 4 years unless someone holds them accountable.

This user raises a good point too, there's always e-celebs or real celebs to fuck with. I'm surprised with stuff like YouTube that this whole "e-celeb 1 makes video calling out e-celeb 2; e-celeb 2 makes a response video..." repeat for infinity.

We're already used to watching dumb faces looking at us through a screen while arguing with some other idiot doing the same thing because of the news, it will amplify bigly with everyone wanting to be the next [insert Youtuber name here]

Well, she is my desu, and loves little yellow cock.

I don't think Trump's election will appease Sam's shooting sprees.

If I was ALex Jones I would abandon selling filters and shit and say to my audience that Trump is in control now and that I wanna prove that i don't wanna make money like a fraud.
So instead I will just become an entertainer. AS simple as that.
Red pilling people for the sake of red pilling and the Making a Living cash would come from the entertaing show itself which it would almost be as similar as previously when there was real danger.