ITT: European/White Supremachists

>Gypsy
>White

>Von Doom
>Gypsy name
He looks white to me anyhow. Marvel's mistake was thinking that Gyppo = Roma. English Gyps are Irish Nomads.

Besides, he looks white to me.

>White Supremacist
>Not DOOM supremacist

All races are equal in their inferiority to DOOM

>all people are equally inferior to DOOM, but some are more inferior than others
How people miss this part of Doom's character really is beyond me. Apart from the fact that Gypsies are notoriously racist against blacks, the guy is an extremely self-hating person who LARPs as Royalty to the point of believing he has Royal Blood.

Doom's never been a supremacist though. He's always made a big to do about welcoming "opressed" people into Latveria. Especially mutants. And there's the one comic he mocks Dracula's racism.

He doesn't care about race. All are lesser to Doom.

>And there's the one comic he mocks Dracula's racism.
Britbong trying to write a Balkan and failing. Hudlin, for all of his faults, captured Doom better. Also

>welcoming mutants
>what is having good PR and housing walking WMDs that will give you a strategic advantage

this

T’Challa btfo

I think most capeshit villains fall under that "self-supremacist" category. Hell, even The Red Skull only passes as a "White Supremacist" in name only, at the end of the day he's never actually respected anyone but his fellow megalomaniacal peers like Zemo and (occasionally) various Hitlers. I mean, he's definitely made a priority out of taking pot shots at minorities (especially muties), but he's never broadly identified with his race by any means either.

Which is pretty shit. Comics are so "liberal", they can't even write villains as villains anymore.

>sure I kill babies and rape little boys but I'M NO RAZIST!

There are a few explicitly racist villains like Grim Reaper, Moonstomp and Big Zero.

So basically caricatures. The point is that there are no well rounded villains. They all fall in the same "for the good of the whole world" or "sadistic psycho" or "plain schmuck" category.

>in my head canon lebron james is white so I can pretend to be him without being a nigger

you sound like a white trash ten year old

His mother was a gypsy and he actually killed off the former Bavarian government for the mistreatment of his people, he's about as far from white supremacist as possible.

Which is funny given Reaper is a colorist as opposed to a racist. His perfect white gf was an insane albino Haitian.

>I don't read comics but wanna bitch anyway

>>reddit

>White Supremachists

I miss Superior Tony.

He was the hero we needed. He would've gone against the Kike. Purged the Mutie. Enslaved the Nig, the Spic and the Chink. He was truly... /ourguy/.

Doom is too much of an egomaniac to ever acknowledge the race/ethnicity/orientation of those he deems inferior to him...which is pretty much EVERYONE.

Bob Iger?

he is doom supremacy

>SJW fans begin self-inserting as the villains more than the actual protagonists, because muh subversive underdogs or whatever
>writers begin to accommodate by sanitizing fan favorite characterizations so now they're all dindu nuffins who really have the best intentions despite their history of poor choices
>past examples of their moderately racist tendencies gets backpedaled on hard so they're now really super progressive despite being "evil" only by society's most vague and irrelevant standards
>actual racism subsequently gets reserved only for depthless political boogeyman characters who are evil for no good reason whatsoever
>and then the people on the opposite ends of the political spectrum will STILL self-insert into them "ironically"
It does look like cheap writing at face value because it is, but it's really a perfect allegory for today's polarized political climate. You've got the callous totalitarian butchers who vainly justify themselves by having a rigid liberal morality, and then you've got the "Literally Hitlers" who may very well be slightly worse, but at least own up to who they really are.

every white anti mutant are

HOLY SHIT

>Jew
DROPPED

>be Eastern European
>be so self-hating you LARP as Germanic Royalty
>Ottomans raided and raped Latveria
>Doom hates Americans and reminds us every time he visits
>he keeps Latveria looking like a Medieval Village
>he has a tight "nobody leaves or enters" policy
>UHHHHM SWEEEETI RACISM IS WRONG AND LIKE, MUSLIMS ARE OUR FRIENDS AND I LIKE, SHOULD KNOW CAUSE I'M A GYPPO AND BORDERS ARE STOOPID
So this, is the power of... modern Doom.

we wuz

You seriously look at this guy and he looks non-white to you?

If I didn't know any better I'd think these threads were created by people who don't care about DOOM or comics and just want a thread to shitpost about white supremacist on Sup Forums.

fpbp

Doom's skin complexion goes back and forth between White and Olive, but Doom himself isn't a White Supremacist outside that one issue of Hudlin's Black Panther.

In fact he fucked up the Red Skull during WWII once.

All are inferior to Doom anyhow, regardless of race.

Literally this is the only time he was ever a White Supremacist.

>not everyone will make it
>a small number will be sacrificed
>we're vastly overpopulated anyway
BASED
A
S
E
D

SuperOny saving the white race when?!

>That Fourth Panel
I don't care about capeshit but tell me, is this Black Panther character the "WE WUZ KANGZ" meme in the form of a comic?

How did Raimi get away with this?

I always got the impression that he was just fucking with BP.

>Doom's skin complexion goes back and forth between White and Olive
So you're saying it goes back and forth between European artists who actually know what a gypsy is and American artists who think they're a fictional race like leprechauns or witches or some shit.

Literally. I recall sometime earlier he was hitting on Storm, actually.

>Besides, he looks white to me.
But that's post-SW Doom. Reed recreated him race-swapped for a giggle.

>Von Doom is supposed to love Latveria
>Latveria is located on the Balkans
>Doom loathes anyone that dares mess with his country
>when a guy with legitimate grievance against Islam complains he defends it
Soy levels: 1000

Maleev draws him sickly white and he's Bulgarian.

Doom was always drawn white. Check Secret Wars or Children's Crusade or Byrne's run.

Eh, just say it's a faulty Doombot. I cannot imagine a case where a Balkan leader would defend Islamists against a guy who was literally fighting with the Ottomans.

>not being a racist piece of shit and still wanting to COLONIZE chocolate cuties
Get on my level, pleb

...yes? are you that genetically ignorant

Doom was just IRL shitposting, he hates T'challa's ass.

This guy is non-white... How? Why? Just go by the pic, not the supposed racial background.

>inb4 curly hair & brown eyes

are you genuinely retarded?

realistically he would get rid of everyone who does not have at minimum a college degree. Sup Forums would be fucked

I'm sorry but I think a plumber or an electrician is more useful than an average humanitarian in his oversaturated field
>t. STEM memer

Superior Tony only cared about money. He would have helped the Jews and purged the poor whites.

Wrong. See Superior Tony wanted to create his perfect world full of perfect people. He just didn’t have any qualms about how he was going to do it. SuperOny would’ve BTFOed the Jews. Guy practically says that he was gonna purge the undesirables.

Yeah, that's why he was charging $100 a day to use his Extremis app. To purge the undesirables.

>implying jews aren't several tiers above wh*teoids

Maybe Maleev doesn't want to draw gypsies because he deals with them enough IRL?

Everyone wants to fuck Storm. It's almost like another power of hers.

sorry Sup Forumsacks, you can't have Doom

you'll settle for Red Skull forever and you'll like it

>Irish
So... niggers?

yaaasss queen, fuck off racists and rural retard white trash! Doom is #woke

Vlad III wouldn't have even have gotten the throne if it weren't for the Ottomans, he was the third son!

This nonsensical array of sounds is usually uttered by a Sup Forumsfag when he retreats back to his cave for tendies

Alright listen up namefag, I did not retreat and there is nothing wrong with treating your domicile like a cave. Cave are actually some of the most comfy ways to live. Much of the evidence we have of premodern people comes from caves, hence the term cavemen. Caves can provide shelter, warmth, and the canvas of our oldest artwork. Additionally, poultry is one of mankind’s greatest friends, providing tender chicken breast after tender chicken breast. So yes, my Indo-European ancestors would be proud of both my cave and choice of meal. You, who probably live in a shoddy wooden domicile and partake in a diet consisting of foraged vegetables, in addition to your embarrassing disregard of established website customs are probably better suited to an inferior website like reddit or Facebook where you would be in like company

New pasta?

geniusly written antagonist who's comfy enough to play chess with granddad

>Retards who don't read comics trying to rope Doom of all characters into their faggotry.

Says the tripfag
Your opinion means less than nothing because you are an attention whore.

Well yeah, I think the story was written by Claremont (not sure), so that would be the case.

Incidentally, Dracula also wanted to bone her.

All are equally inferior to Doom.

>tripfag
How to spot a newfag 101.