Where ever Russians go, they must also rape

Where ever Russians go, they must also rape.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idel_Jakobson
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your resistance is Futile

eestlane - estonian
venelane - russian
muu - other
kokku - all

russian cultural enrichment

turks rape greek
turks rape armenian
turks rape assyrian

Russian women are hot. I don't blame them. I have to be very drunk to want to rape a western woman. Russian? Nah, sober. Plus, they put up a hell of a better struggle.

clay stolen by russia.

They didn't rape Viipuri/Viaborg that badly, at least doesnt seem to be a total commieblock shithole

what is wrong with rape ?

I'm genuinely triggered by this image.

turks are greeks which got raped by arabs.

balls crossed out have been raped to death by russians

rape baby detected.

before anyone brings up the "muh russians built everything" meme.

But Turks raped Arabs for centuries

the russians had to ruin this by bringing in 5000 abrahamoviches.

stop being such a victim loser, Estonia

one more rusophobic thread. nice

He is sorry Russia, little brother just got a bit mad and carried away, did not mean it. putin stil good guy

plz dont invade

thats enough internet for the day

Russians, like Americans, are philosemites

Another thread where balticniggers pretend they had a history but then muh russians took it and made them into a shithole.

Also the russian rape meme needs to end, why rape 6/10 baltic and eastern european sluts when you have 10/10 russian and ukrainian qts. Obvious hoax is obvious.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idel_Jakobson more crimes, kike who killed over 600 estonians.

>the loving jews
If you mean jew loving it would be semitophiles

Why do everyone think Russia wants to invade you? We have more than enough our own Finn-like people already.

I doubt it.

Stop with the meme.
Yes, Russians raped during the war just like about any other countrymen did, yes, even your beloved Germans did so too. The main reason for that being - a state of war. You had all sorts of criminals and lunatics going into the army that saw their chance to do something they couldn't have done if their country wasn't in war - and they took it. Even the previously sane men have gone "a bit" insane during the war, but could you blame them?
Today in Serbia for example, as a Slav country that concerning the mentality isn't much from Russia, there is no particular problem with rape. There is rape and crime as in every other country, but there sure is no epidemic and we're a relatively safe country.
Although our men can sometimes seem quite rough and angry, they are far from behaving like nignogs to their women. The male Slav mentality is just really, really protective of women but not in a Western cuck "u-um I'm a feminist!!" way, but in a "I'm going to whip your ass if you behave like a fucktard to a woman" way.
Just though I'd clear that up for people that never had any connections to Slavs and don't know what we're really like.

Isn't much different from Russia*

>Transnistria in Moldova
>Chechnya
>Georgia
>eastern Ukraine
>Closing schools in oblasts where Finno-Ugric people live, essentially treating them like how Australia treated Aborigenes in the 50s
>various politicians and news outlets on your television saying how we're fascist nazi Hitler worshippers who need to be brought back under the Russian flag

hm I wonder

they media told them about that.
as for finns and swedes this propaganda prepare society to join NATO

Calm down, Juhan, noone gives a fuck about this shithole.

I'm paying enough taxes to feed the NATO cucks stationed here already, what else you want?

tfw i have "liberator" face and I'm manlet
it's sad
My family for decades live east from 22°E , so east poland here. before WWII half part of my family live in today ukraine areas

I mean, what do you expext from 100 years of commie?
Blame entente for not defeating ussr at the beginning.

Stop worshiping hitler and nazism. Russians killed it, raped the survivors and erased them forever. Nothing is going to bring it back.
And i cant see why you insignificant filth stains worry so much.
The only reason for russia to attack you again is if you start acting like niggers to the russian minority and try to cleanse them, again.
That is the only reason for Russia to attack the butthurt belt, i dont see why you should give them that reason, i really dont.

>ask for citizenship
>#(you) 2024 for president

Cкaжи Чeчня кpyтo.

But no one is worshiping Hitler and Nazism, yet Russia paints us as a KKK country.

It works either way, or so I'm told

Russians are Finns anyway just like Americans are Germans+Mexicans who speak English

Yes Russians committed war crimes during WWII. Big shocker. Then again, I like the also rape meme, so go on.

You know if you want to you could allow the Finno-Ugrians to migrate to your country

Also Georgia and Ukraine got invaded because America wanted to put bases there, Russia will never tolerate American troops on the border. It's understandable the Russians always want a buffer, isn't it?

Хyй cocи, гyбoй тpяcи

Every german after 1945 are born from rape. Either from Russian soldiers or american/brit/french soldiers

Ha бyтылкy caдиcь.

Do russian incels even exist? With all the hot available women there, I would imagine any man would have the pick of the litter.

Russian incel here.
Also, my us fellow, I recommend you visit Russia. Here every single girl would be happy to fuck with you, of course after you show your passport

built by swedes

No it's us.

Nothing wrong with that.

Dont you mean Muslim

Delusions.

Not everyone. Give these brainwashed people a sorry. They don't know the truth. Media in Finland is 99% corrupted and they are to blame, not the people who can't figure out anything else. They just blindly trust their rulers and so called "free media".

It's just like what Bolsheviks did in your country 100 years ago and made you Russians believe to that shitty Communism. It's the same happening now in Europe and especially in the Western Europe and they are silencing dissidents but not that violently as they did in your country.

Well if you want so... I mean, I'm not against it but do you really think it's necessary?

>one more

i've seen a lot of thirsty-for-russian-cock threads as well to be honest

>russian incel
>british flag
u wot

Tbh I'm sure you would do the same if the Germans came to your country, tried to kill your people, destroyed your cities, burned your villages.

c'mon i'm sure the french are classier than that

>Iceland
>Viking heritage
Look who.s talking

Wow this was really uncalled for. You just blew it potato nigger, no help to you during the next famine

Russian on holiday man forgive english

Russia never rape, i always pay sex. I like straight sex with men, especially german man. German man very white and soft, like russian woman but better. Ass very good, you put penis and cum very much and german man cum as well (but on ground because if not it is gay and am not gay)
But now very sad because german ass no more white and soft, but brown and hairy. I ask man with brown ass why you have brown ass you are not german. He say he is german and ass is german but i don't believe. Speak new language in german very funny, lot of HHHAAAA HAAAA
Very sadness but continue search white man ass for non gay sex. Italy make me very sad because everybody brown

regards

>t. typical pervert italian

Nice try mario

Sl*vs are garbage though

but lechina indicates west slavs, poles to be exact

Turkey ass very brown, not like, you jealous because straight man sex is illegal but now russia invades and becomes legal

regards