I wanted to get this off my chest during the election but, I knew you would all dismiss it as "CTR" but well here goes...

I wanted to get this off my chest during the election but, I knew you would all dismiss it as "CTR" but well here goes. Better late than never

Why does every fucking Hillary video have at least 50% dislikes? Every. Single. One. Go now and try to find one that does not. You accuse people of internet shilling and astroturfing.. this is unprecedented. It's ridiculous. How much are you people paid? Unbelievable

Pic very much related. She is conceding and has lost but of course, it must be disliked.

Have you considered the fact that people genuinely hate her?

We're still dismissing it as CTR, because Soros is still funding you, faggot.

FPBP

CTR/OP on suicide watch

We did it all for free. No task is nobler than saving our civilization from a beast as wretched as her.

have you considered that americans don't like treasonous warmongering cunts that would have them deployed in siberia or at the bottom of the ash at a nuclear crater inside a few months if elected

is that out of the question i mean really

no i have not ever even watched a hillary clinton video let alone disliked one, because hillary isn't even a real fucking person she's just an uncreasingly unstable list of mental problems and nothing she says or does can be trusted so it's pointless watching her.

she'll do whatever her mental problems and/or owners want. anything that comes out of her mouth is pointless to pay any attention to.

I think she was just genuinely disliked.

I didn't even have to look at the flag to know this was a leaf.

because lots of people hate her
she is a vile cunt

supporters may dislike it because they don't like her losing

because surely there aren't any legitimate reasons to dislike hillary clinton or her videos...

kys

the videos were dislikable what else do you need?

her concession speech was shit too, she hardly did anything to calm down the assmad shitlibs, she said to keep on fighting or whatever she said

I thought it was funny she didn't thank Huma

you can pay for all the shills you want but you can't stop the human beings natural reaction to detecting a sociopath and feeling uncomfortable

FPBP

It has more likes than dislikes, though, that is the one case where H>er (I didn't want to use this during the election, because it seemed too similar to Hitler, Better late than never) supporters should have disliked it since they didn't want H>er to concede, but the likes Trump dislikes instead.

Because half the people watching were Trump fans hoping she would cough up a lung and die.
So halve the views to find her true supporter base.

This.

Even lifetime (fairly deluded) Democrat voters hate her.

She was so hated that even after she had euthanised all opposition within her own party... such a large contingent were so angry about her that they put Bernie in against her AND he did pretty well until she euthanised him via crookedness.

She'd disliked by many for myriad reasons.

People just dont like her, she has a very shitty personality

Especially now, she has set Parkinson's and uncontrollable bowels causes back decades.

Because no one fucking likes her.

Maybe because, the DNC, Hilary and the ring of paedophiles her and her ilk protect are the literal scum of the earth who lied and manipulated her into the leadership of the democrats.

According to exit poll data, Hillary is really polarizing. Her voters claim to support her more than they oppose Trump, while Trump voters were opposing her more than supporting him.

That means Dems had hypnotized themselves into liking her, and Republicans hate her.

>dislikes on YouTube matter that much

Yah that's why she almost got elected president...

George soros.

>polls