Who else is embarrassed of being an American right now? I know I am

Who else is embarrassed of being an American right now? I know I am

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)
investors.com/politics/commentary/did-trump-actually-get-fewer-votes-than-mitt-romney/
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMNj_r5bccUwgm4-u98iH5X0EUD0w0L1j
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i thought ctr was over

You're embarrased because you are a cuck

Hillary got more votes. She won the election.

I'm embarrassed because my president is autistic. Just like you should be embarrassed of your cuck country

leaf for new years resolution i want you guys to work on your shitposting problem

Hillary got 60,274,974 votes

Trump got 59,937,338 votes

If only America had a REAL democracy. The electoral college is a joke.

Trump’s entire campaign was founded on a repudiation of elites who betrayed the interests of the American people on trade, economic, and immigration policy. But his actual policy platform is a plan for massively redistributing wealth upwards.

keep crying

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)

This, fpbp

>no voter id laws
>no roll purges
lol why should I care about the numbers you posted?

You lost the election.

Won't be until Inauguration Day.

Shhh silence cuck faggot you're already dead now.

Because she won.

read this and shut up

investors.com/politics/commentary/did-trump-actually-get-fewer-votes-than-mitt-romney/

I don't see killary being President Elect :^)

Is that you, Obamaleaf?

I'm not going to read anything. Hillary got more votes, she won.

My country might be cucked more than yours, but that doesn't take away the fact that I am not a cuck like you. You got Donald over Shillary and you're embarrased. That says a lot about you as a person. If anything, you should be proud. I know I would be.

10 million votes have not been counted yet.

Lol yeah I'm dying of embarrassment right now. Outside of this alt right safe space, everyone thinks we are retarded for electing this guy. The USA is going to be the laughing stock of the developed world for the next 4 years.

As much as I don't understand your electoral system regardless of how simple, I feel more patriotic than any Americans I know right now.

see-ti-ar

And they're all from California, Oregon and Washington.

Can anyone link me to that song that was on the front page last night?

"fuck my wife" -OP

nope. they're from absentee ballots, provisional ballots, and early votes. stop showing your ignorance. this has nothing to do with precincts on the west coast.

Yeah man idk what's more embarrassing our """""democracy""""" or our new president that got elected with this so called "democracy"

Hillary got more votes.

This is a 3 hours long version of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

okay now it's clear you're just leafposting. bye

garit no why you keep doing this I tried to tell you your cringeyness gives you away every tiem

It's going to be at least 8 years of muh popular vote

Watch.

DANKA SHURN

> The USA is going to be the laughing stock of the developed world for the next 4 years.

Who gives a fuck what the world thinks as long as they pick themselves up and try to fix things instead of giving their country over to a satanic child trafficker who wants muslims to invade? The world is full of fucking retards. Ask Europe how they're going with their progressive movement.

Oh, and you should probably go hang yourself faggot.

After this I don't think I'm even going to consider marrying an American girl that's how embarrassed I am of being an American right now. I want to change my identity and move to a village in Nepal

How is the concept of global warming making the US non-competitive? The US is doing nothing to combat climate change Even though Tesla and others would appreciate some help.

What if he's right though...

Lol he's going to be the next bush. Nobody took us seriously when his retarded ass was in office. It's 2004 all over again.

Because he's an incompetent retard who only won thanks to old, uneducated trash in flyover states and because of the electoral college.

>climate change

=More farmland

Who gives a fuck if some shit-tier species can't handle it?

Liberal media makes out like climate change is bad thing, but really its perks outway its downsides.

Protip: he's not.
He's wrong about A LOT of things lemme tell ya that young grasshopper

These pieces of subhuman trash decided our youths future for the next 4 years. I'm dying of embarrassment rn I can't even cope.

>old, uneducated trash in flyover states

You mean the people that built America?

How dare they have a say right?

@CTR97884909
You can take your proxy off shill you're all going to jail we dropped all your dox to the FEC and FBI

They can have a say.

One person can have one vote.

Then why isn't she going to be the president, cucklord?

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMNj_r5bccUwgm4-u98iH5X0EUD0w0L1j

Anthropogenic climate change is a lie.

>Federalism
Typical Cucknadian

Not a bit.

But you're free to move to one of the progressive middle eastern countries or even Mexico if you're too embarrassed to MAGA with us.

While climate change is undeniable, it is deniable that human cause it. The climate changes all the time, and even greatly.
Right now dor example we ARE i. The iceage (which by definition is when one or both poles are frozen the whole year depending on the definition, and we have both poles frozen all the year) so it is only logical that it become warmer again. The poles melting is completely normal because it just says the ice age is over. If we can live outside of it maybe is questionable, but nevertheless normal and not necessarily caused by humans

You don't know a thing about baby boomers do you faggot? Those spoiled pieces of shit had everything handed to them.

He's right you know

I'm actually planning a move to England where some of my Portuguese cousins are living. Need to get enough money and secure a job before i go might take a year.

>You don't know a thing about baby boomers do you faggot? Those spoiled pieces of shit had everything handed to them.

And now they're trying to unfuck that shit.

Well it would be even more embarassing if you had elected Hillary Clinton, whose campaign manager John Podesta is a pedophile (his brother Tony is one as well).

THEY were the ones that fucked up our economy dumbass. They fucked il the real estate, the job market, and left the newer generations with nothing. I hate talking to non Americans about our history they don't know shit. Shake. My. Head.

Yes, but only because leftists keep whining and protesting. More than usual, that is.

>embarrassed
your existence was a mistake

>They fucked il the real estate
>il

Chill out, dickwad.

>muh God emperors dick me wanna suck it
Lmao literally the average trump supporter

why dont you stop being an insecure little faggot and stop making your judgements based on what your peers think? its more than likely all of those people dont have a fucking clue what theyre talking about, theyre just as scared as you, theyre scared because the medias got them like that, your scared because you just wanna fit it. relax bro, trump could actually do some good for your SHIT country

Saddam Hussein did.

Fucked up* you get the idea go read up on it. Everyone's happy those spoiled entitled cunts are dying Out. They fucked our country up senpai

Wtf, never had a cup of coffee

Lol the only thing he has going for him is the Muslim and anti illegal immigration stuff. Other than that he is a fucking joke of a president with a retarded creationist VP. He is bush 2.0

Fuck off CTR nigger. Sup Forumss full you can crash on Sup Forums if you want.

>He is bush 2.0

First president who wasn't a career politician lawyer or military man.

He's *literally* "of the people".

Why are you so mad about this?

Saying Lol doesn't stop your tears from flowing.

Just let them.

Accept reality, and figure out what you personally are going to do, seeing as you are really young, you have a lot to live for, stop wasting it on a mongolian throat singing forum and do something besides blaming everyone for the way life is.

That faggot got everything handed to him. He hasn't worked a hard day in his life his daddy loaned him a million dollars he could've just sat on his ass all day and invested the money and he would still be a billionaire today. Not to mention he dodged the Vietnam draft like a straight up pussy while his peers went to go sacrifice their lives for his country. He is garbage. Any military person who supports him should be ashamed

>That faggot got everything handed to him.

I agree, he comes from good stock.

Fuck off CTR you lost

We can trade citizenships then if you like?

>Your payment from Correct the Record of $0.05 has been reversed.
>Reason: Insufficient funds from transfer account.
>Please contact your issuing agency for more information regarding this transaction.

Is that why China is exempt from meeting emission goals?

So, what was the alternative, again?

Sorry Canadabro I would but I'm moving to England with my cousins soon. You definately don't want to live here lemme tell you that.

Then move to Somalia.

>le move to a 3rd world country meme
HAHAHA good one man. It's not like I have so many developed countries to move to I might as well just go straight to Somalia right?

only embarrassed that i have to share a nation with shitters like you

You guys don't use the phraze global warming any more, you use climate change. so he could be right you know.

I have duel citizenship lol. I will just call myself Canadian from now on. Save myself from shame and ridicule when I go abroad and target off my back from ISIS.