Report from the Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) has been apparently circulating in the Kremlin recently...

report from the Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) has been apparently circulating in the Kremlin recently. The report reveals that the Security Council (SC) has authorized an emergency communication to American Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) requesting an immediate explanation as to why the Clinton Foundation, this past week, purchased over $137 million of illegal arms and ammunition. The destination is the United States with delivery being marked as “mid-November 2016”.
>Russia Asked CIA: Why Did Hillary Clinton Just Buy $137 Million Worth Of Illegal Weapons?
allusainfo.com/2016/10/31/hillary-buy-137-million-illegal-weapons/
youtube.com/watch?v=8YsRU0TFQTY
ITS HERE
dcwatchdog.org/did-hillary-clinton-just-buy-137-million-worth-of-illegal-arms/
worldeducationcenter8.com/siterun_data/government/war/terrorism_war/news.php?q=1468429506
morningnewsusa.com/hillary-clinton-buying-illegal-weapons-election-kremlin-reports-delivery-mid-november-2016-23117066.html
>the Russians are indicating that Hillary Was indeed planning on WW3
www.morningnewsusa.com/ww3-us-elections-hillary-clinton-foreign-policy-start-war-immediately-23116508.html
FAST FORWARD TO TODAY.
Leftists are organizing in the streets. Russia seemed to know what was up. I'm afraid that it may be to late to stop the commies in this nation.
WE NEED TO OBTAIN THE RUSSIAN REPORT AND WE NEED TO BREAK THIS STORY.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/zXlmi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>WE NEED TO OBTAIN THE RUSSIAN REPORT
Roger that.

Bump

sauce on picture?

wtf bump
come on Sup Forums this is a thread worthy of your time
cunts are literally preparing for civil war

Bump

I personally don't believe in gun control. Pic unrelated, its just to motivate.

>plan ww3 against russia
>get weapons from russia

yeah sounds legit as fuck

It's useless to you since you can't read.

bump

gotta piss then read these

What? I thought her starting WW3 was just a meme. If i would have known she was planning such a big happening to celebrate ber victory i would have supported her

all of those websites lack any feeling of credibility, one literally has a 'debunked' tag on an article, meaning its not even attempting to hide that it's an entertainment website

The emails mentioned in the article I'm guessing are in the DCleaks Soros emails, anyone remember reading these? If true this is bad bad news. I'm not in the position to do much at the min but anons need to get on this and dig and spread tjis fast. Go to other threads and get anons in here.

would you expect anything less from a happening poster.

O shidd

They will start war before Trump's inauguration

>Austrian mafia
>mid-November
purchase in fucking advance
want the actual report though (if it exists)

I believe it referred to the Albanian Mafia not Austrian. Long been in the business of heroin and arms trafficking.

If report can be obtained i'm guessing its civil war for the burgers just as soros planed all along.
We may have memed trump into an early grave...

>Albanian
oh fuck

Albanian Mafia
Albanian

Albainian mafia, aren't they the kaza' hench men? Killed tsar etc etc....
Oh shit....

Bump

What is our plan?
What is their plan?

SVR is also who tried to warn our government that clinton and the DNC were going to whack seth rich.
Our government responded by immediately kicking russian ambassadors out of the country.
Really makes you think.

Find the email/s mentioned in the article.
Need rusbros to obtain and translate that intelligence report.
Need info on CF money transfers.
Go to other threads and get anons in here.
Spread it on Twatter Facebook etc

GO GO GO!!!

Bumpin

Can someone make a actual manga of this?

OK I will get on it.

>obtain that intelligence report
Sure, i'll just call my local SVR office.

imgur.com/a/zXlmi

It's pretty great senpai.

>the secret commies of America
are rising up
>to go to war with Russia

Australia please take your medicine

I wonder if this was Clinton's backup plan in case she lost the election. She would instead fund radical leftists into rebellion in a futile attempt at overthrowing Trump, or even causing a civil war.

But that's extreme, even for her... right?

This day can't come soon enough.

thanks ivan, you're a real pal I hope you know that

will buy you some polish vodka later

bump

HILLARY 4 PRISON 2017

I'll take a guess:
the Clinton-Globalist network is arming opposition to Duterte

>ahmed trying to banter

lol

Dear DNC paid for canadian advertising and marketing firm. Its over, please stop, its embarassing. I know you are a really eager intern, and hoped to make something of a name for yourself, but its not happening.

You dont speak for Canada, only yourself, as do I, for my nation as well, but really...you should be ashamed of yourself.

You are a double canucker

This is a scary story if true, but the website "references" are from bullshit sites that all reference morningnewsusa. as their source.

If this story is important, find a credible lead or take this shit to /x/

Just a reminder that Trump is president because the elites WANT him there. Conservatives and nationalists are being set up for the biggest financial crash in history that will be instigated by Yellen before she leaves her post at the Fed by "normalizing" interest rates.

WWIII was merely postponed until 2020.

Kek wills it

this is the happening we've all been waiting for gents

No... That's what she's been doing to other countries for the past ten years

Trump has enough clout to expose them when they try to crash the market and blame it on him
They're making a huge mistake if they do that

>inb4 Libtard revolution
>137 million is arms not being used
>Hillary supporters calling for a revolution

This might get interesting

Hillary will try a coup

Bump

Very likely to be total bullshit.

I have a good friend, whom father is literally an ex-SVR serviceman.

Trust me, you wouldn't obtain any documents from SVR, at least, they surely wouldn't be accessed by any newspapers.

Just like you wouldn't be able to access CIA reports, even with a hard effort put.

Secret service intelligence is secret service intelligence. These guys are really hardcore and know how to handle classified reports.