Jon Bernthal to his "alt-right" Punisher fans: "Fuck them"

Jon Bernthal to his "alt-right" Punisher fans: "Fuck them"

>I noted that the Punisher’s symbol, a skull with long fangs, has been spotted on military helmets in Iraq and biker jackets, and was seen on the shoulders of alt-right protesters at the white-supremacy rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

>“I feel honored to play a guy who people putting their life on the line identify with,” Bernthal said.

>And the alt-righters?

>“Fuck them.”

esquire.com/entertainment/movies/a14443788/jon-bernthal-the-punisher-cover/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Giving a fuck about the alt right

Nigga who cares.

the left apparently

>the left is this obsessed with a movement only a few hundred people will publicly claim
What did they mean by this?

I'm a little torn. On the one hand I feel like saying "People who are concerned with the impact these lunatic trolls have on election results, particularly republican primaries."

But then you look at the Roy Moore thing in Alabama and it's hard to say that there's actually even a sliver of difference between the alt right and the republican mainstream in terms of the way they approach candidates at this point, so maybe you're right. Maybe they are just regular republicans and they're just more... honest about their misanthropy.

I hate this. I hate this because no matter what position I take on this, I lose. Calling out die-hard Punisher fans is shit, but then I lose because I'm a "neo-Nazi sympathizer". Pointing out that him making a public statement catering to the neo-Nazi opposition and reinforcing the non-watching so-called "fan base" that ruined what had the potential to be good causes me to lose because I'm still a "neo-Nazi sympathizer". Saying, "Hey, good on Bernthal for pointing out that Frank Castle didn't have a political agenda in his good runs in the 80s and early 90s" has me lose still because I'm a "fucking liberal".

I hate this so much.

As if most white supremacist themselves don't advocate a closed doors policy. White supremacist only let you know they're white supremacist when they feel confident and typically hide from public exposure.

What did he say about his antifa fans then?
Nothing?
Typical

>Calling out die-hard Punisher fans is shit.
No it's not. Liking the punisher doesn't absolve you of Advocating for white racial supremacy

>Calling out die-hard Punisher fans is shit
Nope. The neo-Nazis brought it on themselves the moment they associated the Punisher with their hate rallies.

It may not be political correct for me to say this but America has a right wing problem.

Are you fucking for real? You can't be this retarded.

Thanks for proving my point.

samefag

>catering to the neo-Nazi opposition
AKA Normal people.

>The punisher
>not political

>Calling out die-hard Punisher fans is shit

Since when were die-hard Punisher fans neo-nazis?

It's almost as if the Punisher takes out street-level criminals, all of which are minorities...

I'm pretty sure Frank is anti-fascism.

And no, I dont consider that Secret Empire shitshow canon.

>Pointing out that him making a public statement catering to the neo-Nazi opposition
So you admit you actually support neo Nazis?

And this is how I know you're a casual from Sup Forums

Nice bait though.

I miss Ennis' Punisher/War Zone's Punisher stance of "he's a force of nature that fucks over everyone." Even the political aspects felt like they were just there in MAX as opposed to a push.

>And no, I dont consider that Secret Empire shitshow canon.

Well, tbf, Frank has enormous respect for Cap and if Cap told him this reality was a sham and he could eradicate all crime with the cosmic cube, I would think Frank might roll with it. It was pretty stupid that Frank had no qualms about it, especially after Vegas.

The alt right which cosplays as the punisher because they can't form their own identity

lol why do they post here?
they don't even read comics

They read single pages which cater to their alt right agenda and then they form an echo chamber to either support to attack whatever the page is about

Same reason why people legitimately think D&C is a voice of authority in the comic scene: they want an avenue to bitch about muh SJWs, even if they have no idea what they're talking about.

Regardless of his political ideology, the only constants that he has are:
1) Don't kill innocents;
2) Don't kill cops;
3) Kill everyone else.

He has enough respect for Cap to not kill him, but he's fought against him many, many times, and Frank has proven he doesn't give a damn what anyone else says. Being independent for so long makes it hard for me to believe that he would fall in to a regime. Even his former military buddies don't like working with him, anymore.

No, I'm a fucking liberal because I also posted, ""Hey, good on Bernthal for pointing out that Frank Castle didn't have a political agenda in his good runs in the 80s and early 90s."

fpbp

>Frank isn't part of the alt-right

Most of the people the Punisher kill were white. The Punisher also doesn't give a shit about race. He judges a man by his actions.

You also posted
>catering to the neo-Nazi opposition
>neo-neo-nazi opposition
Which is just a flatout admission that you support neo-nazis.

Even #2 is negotiable, it's more like a practical consideration to avoid getting more law enforcement attention. If you're a corrupt enough cop, you still aren't safe.

Except the alt-right doesn't considering anyone that isn't R1a or R1b "white", which means Black Cullens and Italian mob families don't count in their eyes.

You also posted
>cater... to the neo-Nazi opposition
>... just ... support neo-nazis.
Pot, meet kettle.

Roy Moore was already locked down as the candidate when the allegations came out.

Why don't communists do the same?

Roy Moore was still disbarred twice from the supreme court of Alabama because he literally went against the law of this land.

tbqh I always thought it was dodgy for cops and soldiers, who are acting on behalf of law & order, to use the symbol of a vigilante who murders whoever he wants

also retarded for aut-righters to use the symbol since Frank would kill them too if they ever tried to carry out le day of le rope

That just makes him a good Christian on Alabama. Muh God > Muh Law, unless Muh Law > YOUR God.

Don't show the alt right that. They would be upset because they're dead set on moving the American embassy to further legitimize Israel

the (((alt-right)))

Making Israel legitimate is somehow the next part of the plan to exterminate the Jews, because I guess if you gather all the really fanatical ones into one spot and accidentally glass it, then the ones who are subversive Jews will prove themselves by appearing out of the woodwork so the wetwork can begin.

Or something like that, I don't know, that's what these silly-Billies keep ranting and raving about.

yeah, it's not cool when cops do it
when your peacekeepers idolize a vigilante you know you're fucked

There is more jews in America than there is Israel. Ironically the jews who came to the U.S from Europe contributed a lot more to the growth of the U.S than those alt-righters.

But you can't let them know that.
>tfw a holocaust survivor used his own body to shield his students as they escaped from a gun man.

>tfw a holocaust survivor once gave up every worldly possession he had to give the children at the YMCA a real Christmas, even though he was Jewish, and he froze to death at the end of Hannukah
I can't believe alt-righters want to kill people like that.

Once the Jews got israel they finish building the temple which means Jesus will come and kill all the jews which is why the american right supports Israel.

This is kinda funny because Jews believe that they are the only ones who will be spared, which is why they're willing to use the Samson Option because they believe they'd be protected from nuclear hellfire by their descending Messiah.

It's like spiritual MAD.

Hitler had an interest in the occult, right? Was ww2 him just trying to stop the jews unleashing Armageddon? Was ww2 just some fuckers larping? did my grandfather die for autism?

>Nigga who cares
That's what they said about the sjws, now look at us.
Madness must be quelled quickly before it spread like a wildfire.

If you want to believe in metaphysics the swastika is a solar symbol, whereas Solomon's seal is a lunar symbol. Jewish tradition is heavily matriarchal, with the heredity of it being passed down the mother's line, even though the powers that be are invested only in men because only men can utilize magic, though women are more than capable of instigating it, especially through sexual rights and practices. The use of the swastika was to directly oppose Judaism, and it was working marvelously until other magical symbols started to appear and the Aryan magic seized and died.

WWII was the event that changed human history as much as the sacking of Rome and the French Revolution did, because of the spiritual impact that it had on the people that participated. Everyone says that the swastika was being fueled by hate and death, when it, being a solar symbol, is generated by a spiritual awakening and a focus on a higher ideal than what's on Earth. Solomon's seal, being an earthly, womanly signet, was greatly empowered by blood and destruction, just as it has always been in history, and why Judaism thrives on its own suffering and dispersion. No other religious group has been assaulted as much as the Jews, and yet still survived millennia in spite of it.

Both Christians and Muslims believe that Jews will be killed during the rupture. Even the trees will call them out, "Oh followers of God, there's a Jew behind me." So Jews are 1:2 here.

>tfw he actually sent some people to find the Holy Grail
>believed in some stupid aryan animals that he tried to have remade
Yes, maybe you'd have the opportunity in the near future.

So Jews are just saving up their Limit Break?

I wonder if they saw these opportunities and thought "Yes, this is why I survived, to do this one thing"
The amount of dead throughout human history due to autism gone wrong is probably a staggering figure.

There's no real "unleashing" of a symbol, it's just the amount of power it has is how much magic can be used by it by magicians. Magic is very much real, more than just prestidigitation by stage hands, but very few people know how to use it because it's not a written tradition. It's entirely oral. Judaism has an oral tradition, and those secrets are what gives them power. Milquetoast Christianity and radical Islam, as written traditions, do not; they are a collection of discourses and letters collected and recorded. Militant Christianity in the form of the Templars possessed strong magic because of their rites and orders, and Islam in the early Arab world when Mecca was the source of scientific enlightenment used to have a very grand power that is now almost entirely diminished. "Greater jihad" and "lesser jihad" have almost entirely lost their meanings.

>I wonder if they saw these opportunities and thought "Yes, this is why I survived, to do this one thing"
Probably. A lot of holocaust survivors turned out to be a lot kinder/more humble than the average person, mainly because of their experience.

The real kicker to this is that one holocaust survivor was a former veteran to the German Empire during WWI

>Risky your life to defend your home country
>Mega autist comes along, hijacks the country
>Involuntarily participate in the Holocaust
Source? Else I'd be forced to attribute this to Kafka.

Alt-right was an invention of the leftist media to demonize young Republicans

Leftist media was an invention of the alt right to demonize people who tell the truth

Didn't "liberal media" exist before "alt-right"? This isn't really a "chicken or egg" situation.

yes, Ive heard the term being used since the 90s at least.

what is he going to do, say that he likes the Alt-Right.

he is an actor
he works in LA
he needs money

the punisher represents the Republican thoughts on capital punishment, death penalty

The alt-right is more against Jewish power control than they are against "the Jews". But they still have a collectivist mentality of "never trust a Jew", even though the person who coined the term "alt-right" back in 2007 was literally a Jew named Paul Gottfried.

>tfw the alt-right is a Jewish movement and they don't even know it

>No other religious group has been assaulted as much as the Jews, and yet still survived millennia in spite of it.
That's bollocks. Just because Holocaust is the only thing that western education teaches you, doesn't mean that Jews were the only suppressed group.

Not that guy, but here is a Jew who survived in the SS and Hitler's best buddy who avoided the Holocaust and helped found the SS.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice

Alt-Right is never going to accept him as a founder.

fuck u im a long time punisher fan and i aint not fucking white supremacist, all criminals no matter race or creed or colour are all equal shot to hell

Define 'liberal media' considering that the alt right calls a lot of things liberal that arent.

>america
>right wing

Didn't he find the holy grail in Liverpool?

>He has enough respect for Cap to not kill him, but he's fought against him many, many times, and Frank has proven he doesn't give a damn what anyone else says. Being independent for so long makes it hard for me to believe that he would fall in to a regime. Even his former military buddies don't like working with him, anymore.
also there was a character called the elite who was a racist that he called out then killed

Anything that doesnt support my agenda

Yup. The "alt-right" is just an ad-hom that leftists and neocons use against everyone who isn't a leftist or a neocon. It's an umbrella term for a collection of people who actually have very little in common ideologically; everyone from centrists to neo-nazis. And yet there are still retards out there who proudly refer to themselves as "alt-right".

Jewish diaspora has been a thing since NebuCHADnezzar was snorting ancient-era cocaine off the tits of Khazar hookers in a dimly-lit den. The Jews have been persecuted since Abraham's covenant, mostly due to getting into the most profitable of businesses due to their intelligence and fucking over the angry natives, whereas the majority of other religions either perpetually existed like Christianity (after its relatively short persecution period) and Hinduism, or ceased to exist like Zoroastrianism or various pagan religions.

Not that user, but what would it be? Weren't Jews a bad thing for the Inquisition? Also, they weren't really friends Muslims.
That's a weird place to find it.

he fought off a group of skinhead thugs when he was studying acting in russia. the dude just hates nazis tbqh.

they were pretty much fucked up though, the babylonians scattering them, Romans occupying Judea, The 2nd (?) crusade taking them out of the Rhinelands, Pogroms in communist countries. They have been getting their asses kicked since the Greek hegemony.

Well, they probably stole it

it become a thing when the alt left and commies keep calling any one that disagreed with them alt right, including liberal media and hollywood cunts, you shit on people long enough they will start shit right back

That guy was 1/4 Jewish. Contrary to popular belief, Hitler actually didn't round up anyone who was 1/2 Jewish or less unless they were practicing Jews. Part-Jews were still generally considered second-class citizens but they weren't removed or gassed.

Of course the modern-day "alt-right" seems to have more strict definitions for what determines a Jew, even to the point where I've seen some people on Sup Forums referring to Jake and Logan Paul as Jews because they're apparently like 1/16th Jewish despite looking like Aryan Chads.

I believe the African-Americans said it best in their popular music:
"Talk shit, get hit."

I guess that user is referring to new adventures of Hitler.

Americans have a history of discrimination unlike any other. The One-Drop Rule is a core tenet of all racially-fueled groups, not just among pro-white organizations, but even among African-Americans that do not belong to a faction. Dark-skinned blacks call the lighter-skinned ones "house niggers" in a derogatory manner, for example.

1/4 a Jew is still a Jew.

>Of course the modern-day "alt-right" seems to have more strict definitions for what determines a Jew, even to the point where I've seen some people on Sup Forums referring to Jake and Logan Paul as Jews because they're apparently like 1/16th Jewish despite looking like Aryan Chads.
>American Neo Nazis are even more of a Nazi than actual Nazis
Holy fucking shit. And I thought that whole "Jesse Owens shook Hitler's hand but America didn't" was something else.

>1/4 a Jew is still a Jew.
Literally Hitler himself didn't think so.

>Americans have a history of discrimination unlike any other.
Our discrimination is mild when compared to others though. Any of the Asian nations and their treatment towards another Asian nation is by far the worse.

You're not going to get discriminated that much in the U.S unless your like Native-American, fuck them. They deserve everything bad that happens to them.

Nigga I'd hate Nazis too if I was Jewish.

Source?

>Any of the Asian nations and their treatment towards another Asian nation is by far the worse.
Japan isn't Asia user. As far as I'm concerned, even China didn't bother conquering other lands so much and mostly stuck to trading. The SEA islands didn't really care about others neither.

The gays and Jehovah's witnesses also rounded up would fudge those estimates up a bit as well I think.

Occupying armies in wars of agression are OK, as long as they don’t openly support Trump? LOL.

We started a civil war over it when one side wanted to end it and the other attacked them for it only to get their asses handed to them

>You're not going to get discriminated that much in the U.S unless your like Native-American

'Civil war was/wasn't about slavery' is a whole thread's topic
(It wasn't though)

Slavery was part of the Civil War, but the biggest part to the Civil War was that the landed aristocracy in the South wanted to continue jacking itself off and not modernize worth shit as it would fuck up their hold on it.

>Confederacy Constitution bans any state from not being a slave state
>Muh state rights
>Confederacy becomes more centralized than the U.S as the war dragged on.
As a southerner this got my sides a going.

Gonna have to stop you right there, The War of Northern Aggression started by the North refusing to recognize states' rights after the South legally seceded from the Union, illegally capturing Fort Sumter, illegally blockading the Confederacy's ports, and then invading by crossing the Mason-Dixon, not to mention going into debt by massively importing and investing in foreign cottons and tobaccos out of pure spite to fuck up honest, red-blooded Americans who were defending their lands, only to have Sherman's March irrevocably fuck up many people's lives, heritage, and inheritances, along with carpetbaggers, a lack of habeus corpus on that tyrant Lincoln's part, and forcing those who surrendered to swear a demeaning, humiliating oath just to be able to serve in their legal positions you damnyank.

Do the Americans really still hate the Natives?

Not him and I hate to derail the thread but it kinda was. The North wanted to reunite the country(which originated from having to retaliate against the South for attacking them) while the South literally did everything over slavery.

t.former history teacher.