Dan Slott doesn't write go-

>Dan Slott doesn't write go-

-od comics. You okay user? You seemed to get cut off, there.

I think he got petrified by the Inhuman advertisement logo.

He's better than almost every DC Rebirth writer.

I like some of his old stuff, and he occasionally writes a decent issue of ASM nowadays, but most of his work in recent years has been mediocre at best, and downright awful at worst.

dubs speaks the truth

I'll never understand why people like how Slott does Norman.

He writes him as a great criminal mastermind, only he keeps messing up with endings.

His run was decent until Goblin Nation, then it got worse and worse but with some decent high points. He's not as bad as Sup Forums says he is but 7-8 years is too fucking long for any run

>inhumans logo
Pottery

his superior spiderman series is my favorite comic of all time

I see Aku's face on the mask.

>7-8 years is too fucking long for any run
There are a lot of great long runs from the past like Stan and Jack's FF, Stan's Spider-Man, Claremont's X-Men, Gruenwald's Cap, PAD's Hulk. Slott's just not among their ranks. Additionally, considering the frequency ASM has shipped, it's closer to the equivalent of 16 years if it came out monthly.

Those all stayed good throughout the run but even those saw some decline towards the end. Simonson's Thor is the best example of it. Not that Slott compares to any of those

You mean he writes everyone else stupid, adds fanwank (people ADORE that page of him realizing Peter is back despite it being executed poorly), and doesn't bother with basic plotting and choreography beyond ~references~ and "they punch a lot."

He should have left after Spider-Verse.

Since then everything has been boring

>pete goes cain and able on norman
>he just gets up and walks away

This page probably has a lot to do with it.

Where's Peter's Kung-fu?

slott forgot he even added that dumb fucking gimmick that was used during one arc and erased from the face of the earth

See
It's weak ass shit and people cream themselves over it.

It's not. It's actually well executed.
Tell my how much did he hurt your feelings on twitter, faggots.

He should have left after Superior

Wrap things up after the big idea, don't overstay your welcome

his she hulk was good.

No dubs full of shit.

The kung fu was meant to be a way to compensate for the spider sense he'd lost at the time. Once he got it back, he didn't need to rely on it anymore.

At this point, Peter and Osborn are both running on fumes and fancy moves aren't worth it.

Those arn't even fucking dubs you nob end.

so who'll be the writer to clean up Slott's big turd pile?

Spencer. He threw himself under the bus for the nazi Cap stuff so now Marvel owes him

You need to stop posting, Slott

The single page is great, everything else not so much

Yes this issue was good. But he's still a shit writer. You're better off posting something from Silver Surfer, some anons might actually side with you entirely.

jezuz I hope not.
and he earned that bus, he's a shit writer

Charles Soule?