youtube.com/watch?v=QCm1sjARU7E
youtube.com/watch?v=R0XwKjBOQx0
youtu.be/0Bhn049IFNM?t=2m7s
youtube.com/watch?v=DY4nH9XCt_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who needs them!

This is satire right?

So babies can birth out of the ass?

Yes, they can also birth out of the dick.

Don't worry son, the farmer is going to put a really tight really tiny rubber band around your balls, there will be no circulation going to your balls and your balls will easily shrivel up and fall off.
Completely humane

we used to do this to pigs and cats

>used

this would be an elegant solution to world hunger
offer aid on conditoin of being desexed

Could be worse desu youtube.com/watch?v=fftnExG-WFg

I don't live in a farm anymore, if I still lived in there I would probably still be doing it. also bull testicles are delicious.

How does the baby have hair like Ryan Gosling already?

We really need to curb on animal husbandry considering how much fucking resources it takes.

>two daddies
>that's so cool
>but they're still part of the patriarchy

am i reading this right?

How new are you

Thinking that there are kids out there being raised by this kind of people makes me miserable.

What film is this? Cows are cute

youtube.com/watch?v=A9Pu4Z6hdek

Good mango to read if you want to learn more about (dairy) cattle exhentai.org/g/770213/d96589343b/

Is this one of those test tube things?
Pretty sure someone had to use their vagina

The author is saying that a woman can identify as a man which makes her a daddy.

Or maybe she's post op after she had the kid. I don't know here.

Oh, so it’s literally..what the cow says..I thought op was joshing

Oh shit thought he was joking That caught me off guard like the down syndrome girl

>That caught me off guard like the down syndrome girl
youtube.com/watch?v=QCm1sjARU7E

youtube.com/watch?v=R0XwKjBOQx0

Oh fuck thought op was joking

Lel.

Is there pain?

Im so confused, so is the comic saying that the fact the offspring of two man is bad? But being straight is also bad? I don't know who wrote this but i'm hoping it's someone who's making this ironically.

By "two daddies" it is actually meant "a man and a woman with a fake beard and an elective double mastectomy" a.k.a. a "transman"

>i'm hoping it's someone who's making this ironically.
Don't go down the rabbit hole of "assigned male."
Shit gets crazier the deeper you go and this is just the tip of the loopy.

I wonder how this person would react to receiving the dick?

have a look and see youtu.be/0Bhn049IFNM?t=2m7s

2:07

I remember reading something by the Dirty Jobs guy who went to a ranch. At the ranch, they would just cut the testicles out all surgical like, apparently didn't distress the calfs at all.
He said that he thought the standard procedure was to use a rubberband, which they showed him did cause the calf more pain than the method they used.

You need to warn people before you post nightmare fuel like this.
I was not prepared.

You poor lost lamb.

>the goat screams, "NOOOO!"

Let me break it down for you. Keep in mind that one of those "daddies" is female (ie. Transgender), and the main character is transgender.
>you are not normal
>I, also being abnormal, acknowledge you as being in the same team as me
>ah, you have produced something unpleasant
>since we are on the same team, what you have produced is for an enemy team

Oh god it really is screaming "NOOOO"

>That Goat Scream

>see link
>"Oh God, I hope it's not the drill attachment."
>IT'S WORSE

Mike Rowe (the Dirty Jobs guy did a bit on a farm where he had to castrate sheep, and apparently the rubber bands are more painful and longer lasting than just biting the testicles off.

>Sup Forums Castrations and Cattle

>farmers aren't allowed to read comics or watch cartoons

So did Mike Rowe start biting testicles to be more human then?

Well I believe it was cutting an incision and pulling the testicles out with your teeth

That trap is needlessly technical. It's clever, I'll give it that, but why the hell would you want to go through all that trouble when a snap trap will do the job and you don't have to go hunting for the damn mouse after.

Yeah, reinventing the mouse trap is kind of like reinventing the wheel

Fetch my obrez.

No that is definitely not worse than the drill attachment

This comic seriously challenges my mental faculties.
I have no idea how to interpret it.
Serious mindfuck.

I've tried using this while needlessly technical its extremely simple and super easy to kill the mice.
Also you don't hunt for the mouse because it dies within 2 minutes of it choking to death.

Or you could... you know, leave the mice alone

>Or you could... you know, leave the mice alone

I don't want mice eating my foods and shitting it on my floor

>I'm OK with living in another animal's feces, having it ruin my food and having it piss on everything I own because the alternative is inhumane.
The only inhumane mouse trap is a glue trap, because the animal suffers for hours, or even days, before dying of dehydration. Snapping traps kill the animal before it can even register the pain, and letting yourself love among vermin is what caused the goddamn bubonic plague.

t.mice

>drill attachment
w-what

>Snapping traps kill the animal before it can even register the pain

Not defending him at all because the bastards deserve it, but I worked at a pet store last year, and once every few months there'd be a shrill squeaking of a little mouse with its foot or tail caught in a trap under the shelves. We were told to take the poor bastards out back and throw them in the dumpster, along with the trap. I found that to be fucked up, so I would just put them out of their misery, save for one that I let go because it just mangled its paw.

I wonder if that three pawed mouse is still out there. Chewing up all the produce and kitty litter.

Damn, that's harsh. I've never had that sort of trouble with traps before, but I can understand how it can happen.

>"Down Syndrome Cartoon"
>Lucky Star in the thumbnail

His story checks out

I've had a couple of failed snap trap kills, usually the thing just walking into the trap and getting it's leg or something caught like you said, but for the most part if you keep the bait fresh they go right for it.

Now sticky traps, sweet Mother above, those fucking things are shit. I woke up in the middle of the night once to what equated to a mouse screaming. Fucking thing was in the middle of the trap and was losing its shit trying to get out. Last fucking time I used those damn things.

Sticky traps are fucking terrible. I remember being traumatized as a dumbass kid when me and my friends found a little mouse on one of those and tried to pry it off. Never tried that shit again.

That’s why most sticky traps now come with a soundproof cover on top so that you don’t hear or see anything other than the red marker on top showing that somethings in there.

I've had mice chew off their legs and tear off bits of themselves to get out of sticky traps. Those things suck.

I've started using these big ass rat traps exclusively in my home and feed buildings. Overkill for mice, but it gets the job done.

I've got a cat and luckily it does a majority of my house hold rodent killing (I still use snap traps for small corners but thats only need during breeding season when theres to many) but there have been times when I'm about to sleep and I just hear a mouse shrieking because my cat just won't kill it, sometimes it'll put it down right but most of the time I have to go out there and let it outside

That is some spooky shit

Sup Forums, the only place to go for good mouse trap discussion.

It's been a weird evening on Sup Forums. There's discussion about farm castration going on in another thread. No shock value, no memes, just honest discussion.

>in another thread

I've used a lot of mouse traps and I have to say if I had to rate from Best to worst it would be
Rubber Band traps>SnapTrap>Sticky Traps
Fucking hate stickies because that is some fetish tier way of killing a mice,it ain't slow and you can slowly watch as it dies.

Uh...bud?

I feel like the snap trap is better than the rubber band on in every way. This is honestly the first time I've even heard of the rubber band ones, so maybe I'm just missing some major perk of it or something, but snap traps just seem like they'd be better.

Yes, there are the occasional miss snaps which can lead to a trap being drug off or something, but the fact that when they work as intended you don't have to hunt down the mouse afterwards seems like a major plus. I'm not sure just how long it takes a mouse to choke out its last breath, but I'm guessing its ample time enough to run under something or away from the trap.

It might also be about where you put it, I suppose, I can see the use of the band if it's a relatively open area like a feed barn or something where the thing can't run out of sight.

was intended for But at least we can agree that sticky traps are fucked.

I have two cats and they are shitty mouse catchers. One is fat and I'm pretty sure is retarded or mentally deficient in some way. It just looks at nice and makes no attempt to kill them. One time a fucking mouse walked right between his paws and he just payed there. The other one is actually good at finding mice, but he just plays with them. I've seen him pick them up and fling them around like toys but never eat or kill them.
What are good though are attack chickens. Those fuckers are vicious when they get the taste for something. It started when I found a threw a half dead mouse from a trap into their pen. They ripped that thing to shreds. After that they started catching mice and ripping them apart. They travel in packs then all peck and grab at their target at once. If they didn't shit all over the place I'd let them in my house.

>I'm not sure just how long it takes a mouse to choke out its last breath, but I'm guessing its ample time enough to run under something or away from the trap.
as soon as the band snaps the mice won't run but it slowly choke to death from the rubberband. It's quite good in fact for the clean up is really clean,because the mice will die a few feet away from the trap.
Its kinda like someone came behind you grabbed your neck and slowly while holding you up squeezed the lights outta you.
Snap traps are good but sometimes the rat can get its legs caught in the trap, but Snap traps are a lot less expensive than regular rubber bands

it takes a good solid 3~5 min to kill the mice. It basically crushes the fucking things windpipe its that strong

What makes sticky traps that bad?

>snap traps are a lot less expensive then regular rubber bands

That was something else I forgot to bring up, the fact that snap traps are reusable, that just seems like a major plus. Though in defense of the bands, I know they don't cost too much. We use bands around the farm and while cattle bands can be a little pricier, the goat bands used on the traps are only like $2 USD for 100 of them.

I guess I'm just "Old man yells at clouds"ing it up because they're not what I'm accustom to.

I just REALLY dont like the idea of having to hunt the thing down after it sets off the trap.

You sure you wanna know? You really wanna know. You don't, but, here it is anyway:

It's a tool that binds the testicles up in a wire that attaches to a cordless power drill. Turn the drill on and you twist them off at several thousand RPM.

It doesn't do anything to actually kill the mouse, it just traps them in glue until they starve to death.

It's kinda cruel really

It doesn't kill the thing outright. Imagine you're walking through a forest and you wind up in a tar pit that only goes up to your knees. You're not going to just go, "oh, well I guess it's time to die.", you're going to throw a shit fit and flip the fuck out.

Now imagine that for a mouse. He's a little something google just turned up to hit it home.

HOW A MOUSE CAN DIE IN A GLUE TRAP
1. The mouse panics and dies of a heart attack.
2. The mouse's nose gets stuck in the glue and it suffocates.
3. The mouse starves to death - It could take days for the mouse to die naturally if left on the glue trap unattended.
4. The mouse dies trying to break free - Mice have been known to break their necks, tear off their skin or even chew their own legs off trying to make their escape, resulting in a painful death.

>The mouse dies trying to break free - Mice have been known to break their necks, tear off their skin or even chew their own legs off trying to make their escape, resulting in a painful death.
Jesus fucking christ

yup, at that point a fucking dead fall trap is more humane.

This is some really inhumane shit.
And you better hope its nose gets stuck in the trap or you're gonna be hearing the screams of a almost dead mice for about 3 or 4 days

Glue traps were ineffective for my rodent problem, you would get a nice impression in the glue of the big sucker that pulled it’s self out

>live near a vale
>never get a single mouse in the house
I don't know what you fuckers are doing wrong.

Pretty much. I found a video on youtube of a rat caught in a sticky trap, but fuck all if I want to even post that shit here. I'll leave the end of the URL if you want to look it up yourself, but I'll just say its a rat in a glue trap for 2 minutes screeching and trying to pull itself free.

/watch?v=726VO_ZPHwA

The most effective trap is still a bucket with a ramp or spinning log

Friend of mine had a homemade setup he had done for that. was a 5 gallon bucket with a wooden dowel with two nails to attach it and allow it to roll. He'd spread peanut butter on the middle of the dowel and then filled the bucket about 1/3 full with old motor oil.

He was tearing up the rat/mice population with that one.

>Sup Forums comic and mice genocide
>That screech

>that screech

Now imagine waking up in the middle of the night to that and having to end the thing yourself with a blunt object.

So did he make a literally kill dozer for mice?

Not as cool as what you're thinking. The mouse/rat would walk out onto the dowel to get at the peanut butter and it would spin, dropping them down into the bucket and into the oil. Where they would drown.

youtube.com/watch?v=DY4nH9XCt_E

>YFW this entire thread was orchestrated by Big Snap to tarnish the reputation of glue traps to raise the sales of their snap traps

>Using his own pet mouse for testing his animal torture machine

Holy shit, this guy’s stone cold
Am I a bad person if i thought about putting a bunch of broken glass and push pins at the bottom of one of those?

THIS SHOULD NOT EXIST!!

I work as a maintenance mechanic had to get rid of a dead rat in a ceiling today. It was a big nasty fuck that didn't die in the snap trap, but next to it. The ceiling tiles were a bitch to get back in place and it stunk to high heaven. Then my boss gave me shit because I didn't tell him I was doing it before hand.

Now that I think about it, Hot Sauce would be better. Just a shitload of Hot Sauce. And broken glass.