So can anyone in Europe give me the lowdown on this guy? Is he feared...

So can anyone in Europe give me the lowdown on this guy? Is he feared? Is there an air that Russia is going to invade and conquer the rest of Europe? Do people think that US is going to let it happen, are they depending on us to defend Europe? What's the situation in Russia? Is this guy liked or hated?

I'm curious because I want to have good relations with Russia, as an American, and I want to believe that Russia has good intentions too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kcLgDswHyf0
youtube.com/watch?v=V6MDq9y8xoc
jrnyquist.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dumb libshits are afraid of putin but the rest love him

We used to fear him for a generation, very rationally so. The KGB was across Europe, East Germany was here.

In the last 20 years, the fears have grown much less. Also rationally so.

Still, there seems to be some groups in society extremely preoccupied with getting people to fear and hate him.

I'm not referring to calling him pretty much a dictator - Trump has done that as well, and it's rational and true. I'm talking continuous hints from senior individuals that he's about to invade Europe. Russia has no capacity or will to do so at this point in time, and they know it. This is not rational, it's insane and worrying.

So basically Russia used to rightfully be feared, but now he is used as a boogeyman by the elite.

We're pissed that he annexed crimea, and democracy in Russia is virtually non-existent. Nobody actually believes he's just going to invade the Baltic or something.

I wouldn't say Putin is universally hated around here.

Why are you so afraid of him?

People use him as propaganda for his own agenda.

However, if you look at it. All Americans love him and all Russians love him. Every time there's a video of his, everyone is always happy about it. People don't hate him, they just want people to so they can separate Russia and America, but thanks to Trump we'll unite and destroy the corruption and terrorism of the world.

That's why the media is flipping out right now. They lost so much money with Trump winning because they know he can't be bought.

Revolution time, bitches.

Very feared. Just talked about this at work
"So when do you guys think ww3 starts now that Trump is elected? Putin is gonna come in and take sweden"

Anti-russian propaganda is everyday in our MSM

Also, Putin is very much like Trump a nationalist who cares about his country. He has shown no signs of wanting significant territorial expansion, just securing his back yard filled with terrorists.

To understand the Crimea issue, look at a map of the region. The Black Sea is Russia's only access to the Mediterranean. NATO has been flirting with Ukraine very heavily, and if NATO controlled Crimea they could put anti ship missiles on the entire island.

I hate to sound like a Putin shill here, but these are just fundamental facts of existence. We don't want Russia to take over the world, but we also don't want them falling apart, and the latter is a far bigger danger right now.

I second this

If you're Estonian, Latvian, etc. you should be nervous. Look at Dugin, what he says in Foundations of Geopolitics, and what Russia has done over the last decade.

>Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics.

Russia wants a world split between Russia as the power in Europe and Asia, a pressured China, and a diminishing US.

Putin is a lot of things but he isn't suicidal.

>Nobody actually believes he's just going to invade the Baltic or something.
Except every real expert.

putin will invade the baltics and save the white race as the result of such. god bless this man.

>Is he feared?

No, Russia can barely pay it's electricity bills and their navy is a load of rusty crap.

t. russian proxy

There is no reason to love him, nor to hate him for that matter. Approach him friendly but very cautiously. Don't just give him what he wants even if that seems like the easier option. He will take advantage of weakness.

I would hardly call the proxy war in Ukraine harmless and would blame Russia very much so for fueling it. NATO would never be retarded enough to actually fire anti-ship missiles at a Russian fleet thereby risking nuclear war.

>dat map
hey dont tell em our secrets

Well if he does, it would ruin him, even with initial Russian success.

>We don't want Russia to take over the world, but we also don't want them falling apart, and the latter is a far bigger danger right now.
Yep. But depending on how generous the Trump/Putin agreement it is, it may be a major gift for Russia.

yes iam russian, this is our plan, after muslims tak over all the western countries and usa is fighting civil war, we will annex all the lands which speak slavic.

I want to be Russian vassal

I'm laughing so hard right now because of that image snippet, as there is a russian rape thread currently active with that same image.

+ use all those slavic countries to fight western countries which are muslim majority(hopefull both die) and we will make lots of russians babies.

and finally whole europe will be white(germans are not white)

>I would hardly call the proxy war in Ukraine harmless

Clever rhetoric. You are implying that I have said war is harmless. You can then refute it: oh, user, but war isn't harmless!

But I haven't said that war is harmless. I have said that he has shown no signs of wanting significant territorial expansion. Reacting to NATO entering Ukraine is very rational and reasonable. NATO is above all an anti-Russian alliance, and they were setting up shop on his border and taking control of a key naval pathway. Of course he will react to that. It's astonishing that someone dresses themselves up as not realizing this.

In fact, NATO themselves should have known this - NATO should have stayed out of Ukraine. It's beyond insane that NATO, an anti-Russian alliance, delibrately sought to extend itself to Russia's very borders. There's no better way to encourage global nuclear war.

>NATO would never be retarded enough to actually fire anti-ship missiles at a Russian fleet thereby risking nuclear war.

This is also again deceitful rhetoric. "But user, NATO would never fire at Russians, so of course they should be able to sit at Russia's doorsteps with guns aimed at their door! They would never FIRE those guns of course user, so why shouldn't they? Very unreasonable reaction by Russia, not wanting guns pointed at them by people who do not intend to shoot!"

If anything, you smell like a shill, just because your rhetoric is retarded and no rational person could believe in it. You remind me of Norwegian "defense policy" institutes.

Here there shilling he funds extreme right parties like FN. Which is utter BS, yes FN has to borrow money abroad, as she isn't getting any loans in France and likely the whole EU.

It's not that we hate him, I just don't adore him, he is based as fuck, but good at playing the good guy while trying to push his policy on others... But yeah which superpower doesn't do that?

Germans are not whi... what?

you will be. instead of 200€ russia will pay you 300 €

I have no qualms about giving someone the gift of survival.

Yep. If someone doesn't want FN to borrow money from Russia they could offer to replace that money with their own.

Somehow everyone cries about the FN borrowing money from Russia but nobody wants to fund them themselves.

>But yeah which superpower doesn't do that?
china

Sounds good to me

He is a good guy in foreign policy and worldwide policy too
I hope that our military command will not start war with EU/US and many many other countries, we aren't fuckin suicidal psychos as u can imagine.
Russia now just under sanctions by EU/US, we dont need ur crap Latvia, Estonia and some shit states. Its just my point in that.

Let countries make their own alliances? You are accusing me for being a shill simply by stating that Russia shouldn't fuck around in a sovereign country? Put some more blocks on the fire.

Putin is smart, he wants to make Russia a stronger country and Trump being "friends" with him only increases his sphere of influence.

All you idiots seem to think that he's our buddy when he's hellbent on betraying America once he finally gets the green flag to go ahead and bomb ISIS.

We literally don't give a fuck

But libshits always try to bring him up as this big baddie figure

>Putin is very much like Trump a nationalist who cares about his country
I hope you are aware that he called Islam the greatest religion in the world. Not one of the greatest, THE greatest.

Oh so buying European companies sacking people here and move the jobs to China then exporting the goods here isn't pushing their policy.

He needs to be friendly with syria
they are business partners

Where the Baltic States, Belarus, Finland, Poland? Map of the Russian Empire in 1908

In what context? If he said it like "Islam has the most dedicated followers" it means something different than "Islam is my favorite"

Most people here don't shit about Russia, but they hear the fearmongering the establishment feeds them (not a day goes by that Channel 4 news isn't airing some terror piece about Putin) and regurtitate it to the rest of the ignorant

Heard of cuban crisis?
Yeah suck a dick we for our safety hohols need to stay out of nato they will by any means necessery

>Russia is going to invade and conquer the rest of Europe
Funny how it's always the other way round.

He said that the barbaric action of ISIS cast a shade on Islam - the greatest religion in the world. If you know Russian here is the video

youtube.com/watch?v=kcLgDswHyf0

And yet he supports Orthodox Christianity for Russia.

Russia is armed to the teeth with nuclear weapons.

No one wants to start a fight with Russia over nothing and even radical Muslims know that he'll rape them and their children if they so much as even touch a Russian citizen.

Only idiots fear him. The rest like/don't care.
I would have joined the Russians if Hillary would have won. Would have fought against murica and every corrupted shit country except my homeland.

when I see such breads I have a desire to invade in OP mom ass.

>You are accusing me for being a shill simply by stating that Russia shouldn't fuck around in a sovereign country?

You're again deceitful and misrepresenting the discussion. Yes, you smell like a shill.

The hallmark of a shill is their antirational statements, because if rational statements were all that was sufficient and desired the population would make them themselves and there would be no need for shilling.

Comparing placing nuclear warheads on Cuba in the sixties with negotiating with Ukraine. Haha. Oh wow. Go suck your own dick.

Lots of people love him and it's full of fake news articles claiming that "Putin roasted Renzi!" Or shit like "Putin Just donated 10M € to the eartquake victims"

As if Russia isn't in on this shit.

Cold War 2.0 is great for both sides leaders, it keeps the plebs at home fearing and hating the other side. It's all planned.

>when he's hellbent on betraying America once he finally gets the green flag to go ahead and bomb ISIS.

tell me more about how this "getting the green flag to go ahead and bomb ISIS" would mean betraying America?

Betraying America's plans for what, exactly? Enacting """"regime change"""" like in Libya?

Damn straight, now bow to me

I fear him.

#Gotland

I see no rationality at all in your posts. I guess calling someone a shill is the easiest way out.

He has almost no reason to invade the Baltics. I mean outside of NATO shitting on him constantly and USA couping nations next to him.

Baltics ain't Russian majority.

In all honesty, Putin is an Oligarch.

I'm not sure what is agenda now, but I do know Syria is a key nation to his foreign policy. He deserves the right to protect that nation to prevent US corporations from stealing it.

That's a sign of the problems they are in as well. Look at Putin. He's a a former secret service agent. Do you think he actually has respect for people who manically feel they must wash their bodies and pray 5 times a day? Of course not.

Russia has to placate their internal muslims and try to gather what allies they can in the Middle East. This is a sign of weakness, not of strength. I say to reach out a hand, not push them further into shit.

>All Americans love him
LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

T.Potatovich Slavscum

Why wouldn't he? ROC is basically his pocket bitches. I've never seen a priest say anything bad about Putin and the Patriarch even stated that the Church's mission is to stop the demonisation of Islam (Granted he said that when visiting one of our Muslim regions but still a statement is a statement).

Yeah, you should fear the evil boogeyman putin instead of doing something about ahmed raping your girls

>I see no rationality at all in your posts. I guess calling someone a shill is the easiest way out.

Then I encourage people to make up their own mind if my posts are antirational or yours. Here are mine:

kys
sweden would be better under russian puppet rule then the current swedish government

Russians are evil like that, they just invade other countries for no strategic gain. They get hard thinking about Russia growing larger. All "experts" said so. Better start a nuclear war preemptively.

> What's the situation in Russia? Is this guy liked or hated?
Depends on whom you ask. He has been a "ruler" in one way or another for the last 17 years. For the modern young generation (me included), he's the one and only god-emperor, we've never seen a different polititian in action. The generation of our parents seems to like him as well for salvaging the country from the shit that was 90s. The older generation hates him and supports the commie party (not that it matters since there's no real democracy, voting or competition for power anyway).

I personally just hope he doesn't get us into some sort of "patriotic" war anytime soon, I have better things to do with my life.

> I want to believe that Russia has good intentions too
Yeah sure, just get rid of all the liberal-feminist-lgbt crap and you are welcome. The recent election is a step in the right direction, keep it up.

Hated, he wants to annex us.

That was the plan all along with Hillary

Trump received 'the talk' from Obama

(((They))) might just get rid of him to make sure the struggle for syria happens

As a frenchma, I see him as a strong leader who is opposed to the EUsystem
He has issues with human rights and freedom of speech but seems to care truthully for his nation while still maintaining a strong force on them.

The media is obviously strongly against him and have reasons to be so. although the french people seem to be more openminded and can sometimes give more credits to him rather than our own leaders, maybe populism is the reason when you see how erdogan/trump/etc do their shit

thats because italy is very dependant on russia for oil, natural gas and coal

its interesting to see the levels of propaganda from russia in certain countries

>I want to believe that Russia has good intentions too.
>I want to believe
Russia's intentions were always "more gooder" than those of the United States. Which is why only idiots believe Russia is the bigger threat here.

The only thing russia can invade is another third world country. With economy in ruins, I doubt war against EU will last even a month. Putin has no interest in conquering europe, since his only interest is to leech as much money out of russia as possible before it inevitably collapses.

Are you the guy from Sup Forums?

All the major media outlets are shilling anti-russian propaganda, and basically everybody thinks he's one of the worst people alive.

The entirety of europe, with a few eastern exceptions are totally cucked.

I never posted on Sup Forums or browsed it even.

Maybe it's me but I don't think that a nationalist sohuld go as far at placating as to give Muslim regions a complete free reign in their internal politics (up to the point that Chechen governer stated that FSB agents who come to Chechnya without his invitation will be shot. Also Tatarstan - another Muslim region -is ruled by a second President, because fuck constitution). I think he doesn't care about Russian people as much as he cares about living the rest of his life as a president with as much power as possible

Nope and nope.

Can't say for countrys west from my country.

>The recent election is a step in the right direction, keep it up.
How do you based russia bros deal with 'citizens' that do this?
youtube.com/watch?v=V6MDq9y8xoc

OK GUYS HERES THE PLAN WE FIND GOOD YOUTUBE VIDEOS THAT COMPLETELY DESTROY TYT OR WE CAN MAKE THEM AND THEN WE USE OUR NUMBERS ON HERE TO SPREAD THE VIDEOS ON LINKS ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO MAKE THEM GO VIRAL

TWITTER , FACEBOOK ETC

GET IN HERE NOW WE HAVE WORK TO DO

>So can anyone in Europe give me the lowdown on this guy?
yes
>Is he feared?
Only by polish and german cucks
>Is there an air that Russia is going to invade and conquer the rest of Europe?
only by polish and german cucks, maybe swede cucks aswell
>Do people think that US is going to let it happen?
only the cucks
>are they depending on us to defend Europe?
Yes, but Europes war potential is way, way, way, way higher than Russias, so they shouldn't be worried. Russia vs Europe would be a complete curbsomp if no nukes were used and Putin knows it.
What's the situation in Russia?
People like him mostly.

People only fear Putin because he's the leftist establishment's villain of the week.

He is a guy who doesnt back down if he senses weakness. West EU is weak, so he is dangerous. Europe didnt pull its weight in military spending for decades now. You have germany where soldiers cant complete drills since they are only allows to work limited hours per day. You have netherlands that lacks ammo to actually use their weapons. And other countries that also much have problems due lack of funding.

>US-Russian Alliance means war
>Clinton intention in going to war with Russia and vice versa is not
????

stop being a shame on your country and get lost, fag

As an American I can tell you WE don't even know what our policy is in Syria or even against ISIS, so I agree that stabbing us in the back isn't even possible.

> Putin is ... a nationalist who cares about his country
No, not really. He cares about money, his well-being, about staying in power and being relevant. He doesn't care about his country and he sure as hell doesn't care about his people.

>He is a guy who doesnt back down if he senses weakness. West EU is weak, so he is dangerous.
Heres the thing. Western Europe isn't weak.

Russia would take years to get to western europe by invasion, even if americans didn't intervene we would go into total war mode and our war potential is vastly higher than Russia's

Britain France and Germany could probably beat Russia alone, let alone adding in spain, Netherlands, Italy, Greece, and possibly Turkey.

Now, if Turkey joined on the russian side, different story entirely.

> invade the rest of europe
No just the baltics

I'm not russian but I have a heritage. I read a lot about the subject. My say is to start with jrnyquist.com/ and draw your own conclusions.

Mine? Putin is a psychopath of no less degree than Clinton, actually much higher. KGB (now FSB) is the mastermind behind all of this shit. North Korea is its social laboratory and Red China its cash inlet from the disinformated West.

It is important for Trump to make peace with Russia not because Russia is cool and such (it is not -- it is a communist state like any other), but because US' military is WAY outnumbered. If US went to war against Russia+China, they would wipe US out of the map within a couple of months. Have you ever heard of Topol-M? Or Armata T-1? That's the kind of stuff the russians were building while Obama literally ripped US forces apart.

Trump must be sly in order to both eliminate russian infiltration in the government & media AND restore military supremacy in a very, very secretive manner (or else it would draw attention from Moscow).

Panarin and Dugin seem open to the muslim faith as it provides a traditional base for society

The US media portrays him the same way it does Trump

we want to push ISIS into syria to cause chaos so we can 'clean up' and take it later

>*disinformed

He's a classic autocrat.

I don't think you remotely understand how Euro politics work. Just because you're scared of a predominantly female country less than half your own size and with an economy weaker than Italy's, doesn't mean anyone else is retarded enough to believe they're taking over the world.

Hey I'm not a crap.

This. If he ha cared about his country, he would have focus on fixing the economy, not fucking with random poor neighboring countries.

China and Russia combined aren't strong enough for an offensive using conventional forces against US and allies. Of course, this does not matter, still living in the atomic era.

There is no way we can even reach US mainland.

> deal with 'citizens' that do this?
Uhm, can you refine the question a little? We don't exactly have blacks beating up Trump supporters (no blacks and Trump "supporters" aren't "really" emotionally invested in foreign elections). How do we deal with people starting fight in public for dumb reason? How do we deal with liberals starting fights for no reason? How do we deal with minorities starting fights for no reason?

Is that Kuznetsov? What a joke.
This.