How will trump have to handle the protests?

How will trump have to handle the protests?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B21KMA31hM8
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/797034721075228672
youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266034630820507648
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Send a fucking army for all i care

He won't have to do anything. Just like Brexit, the tears will flow before they give up and realise there is nothing they can do

It is Obama's problem now actually.

If he's smart he'll try and open a dialogue with them. If they still throw spoilt tantrums he should just ignore them.

As much as I'd love to see riot police go full NKVD on them it'll be the worst course of action. Trump needs to be magnanimous and statesmanlike now, show that he is above the herd.

Like this

youtu.be/B21KMA31hM8

But he will call them dopey, losers and thugs.

FEMA camps

When they literally realize that he literally isn't literally Hitler literally

The largest protests ever was against the Iraq war, it got ignored

ignore them.
They are doing more harm to their own party than anything Trump can ever do.

BOOM

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/797034721075228672

HE IS A LEGIT MADMAN

>youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc

This. It's all about him acting peacemaker and uniting for the next few weeks, even the shills on CNN and MSNBC have been forced to comment on his amazing actions of late. The retarded man children won't stop throwing temper tantrums for a second but it's all about him acting classy and them still bitching to further wake normies up

He won't do anything. His administration will do everything because he will be a babby puppet president.

If it were me I'd napalm them.

Then again I'm a bit devilish.

He's already on twitter claiming the liberal media caused this.

He's not only based, but America will have it's first president that goes on twitter wars in the middle of the night.

ABSOLUTE
M
A
D
M
A
N

This would be happened by 2020. I guess that many white people will get a safe from the hell.

I don't think he will, and that's for the best. Sorry, but this is what happens when a minority of rednecks win.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266034630820507648

Drumpf.

He just mocked them literally a few minutes, take a look...

HE CAN'T STOP WINNING

PRAISE KEK

Don't rise to it. The leftists are eating each other and contradicting themselves left and right.

The riots will only serve to bring more people to Trump's side once they see the insanity and hypocrisy of the supposedly "kind and caring" people on the left.

I think police should cathch all churkas from the crowd and check if they are legal imigrants. I bet 25-50% of the crowd will be send back to where they belong and other half will sit tight without making any noise. Maybe cuckold-lovers like pickrelated will post something in their twitters, but nobody cares. Good luck, americans, I know you can easily handle this.

Eliminate welfare and wait for them to starve. Problem solved.

>TRUMP BETTER ACCEPT THE ELECTION RESULTS
>I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE ELECTION RESULTS, HE'S NOT MY PRESIDENT REEEEEEEE

Pathetic.

Protesters wont last through the winter

Fucking faggot

He won't.
They'll die down on their own, slowly loosing numbers. Eventually, the local police will get sick of it and start beating these cucks within an inch of their lives.

Imagine if someone brought in a speaker system like many protests have and started playing jihadist nasheeds when the media were reporting live

>We should kill and jail the people expressing their rights

Trumptards not even once

Go full Tienanmen Square on their asses.

Their rights stop where the rights of others begin.

He doesn't have to. They will fizzle out in a couple of months when the morons realize that their 40's Germany fantasy isn't happening. What does need to happen is Trump holding the luegenpresse accountable for inciting this violence. Journalists must be held accountable for their lies.

>trumps america
>marauding gangs of big burly white men in trump hats swaggering about the place giving people wedgies and putting them uptight
s-s-so afraid right now guys, jeez...!

putting them to work

when (((media))) stop giving them attention they will dissolve after all the are known attetion whores

>And the DNC is going to pay for our Aviation Gas! Believe me, believe me.

throw grenades at them

Like this

Haha this is great... Was this from the Turk "coup"?

This image is amazing.

>yes hes the frog that rides the unicycle
>puleld my dick (small)

EVERY TIME

Law and order.

Rioters will be arrested and prosecuted. They will be registered as felons and won't be allowed to vote anymore.

"There's nothing you can do
To make me stop,
To loving you babe"
- D.J.Trump